This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

who invented electricity

the Croatian Nicola Tesla
4
11%
the Macedonian Nicola Tesla
1
3%
the Albanian Nicola Tesla
11
31%
the American Nicola Tesla
7
20%
the American Thomas Edison
12
34%
 
Total votes: 35

User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 8280
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

07 Dec 2017, 01:33

casht your vote :chinese:

Image vs Image
sudmakmak wrote:Thank you lol
But I know.
Satire me?
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2484
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece

07 Dec 2017, 01:41

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Howdah
Posts: 1282
Location: still finding the right spot

07 Dec 2017, 02:00

Is Albania even a real country?
When the past happened it was now, now it's now, and when the future happens it will be now. There is only now.

Image
User avatar
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah
Posts: 1271
ESO: Anonymous_01
Location: United States

07 Dec 2017, 02:27

Macedonia still exists?
Hazza54321 wrote:Holy fuck an autobiography
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2484
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece

07 Dec 2017, 03:48

this guy : Image
Image
Image
Image
New Zealand Colonel Concrete
Crossbow
Posts: 19
Location: Downunder (Aus/NZ)

07 Dec 2017, 04:10

Can I go with Serbian?! Haha.
Actually do you mean ethnically, or by birth, or naturalised, re-naturalised, or claimed?!

And by "electricity" I'm guessing you mean the colloquial modern usage of the term (AC).
spoiler
User avatar
Sierra Leone SirCallen
Jaeger
Posts: 4661
ESO: s̶i̶r̶m̶u̶ Butifle

07 Dec 2017, 04:24

Image
don't mind me I'm just :ship: posting
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03
Posts: 3785

07 Dec 2017, 04:25

The poll is misleading, there is only one Nikola Tesla and he's an American through and through.
User avatar
Sierra Leone SirCallen
Jaeger
Posts: 4661
ESO: s̶i̶r̶m̶u̶ Butifle

07 Dec 2017, 04:38

Image
don't mind me I'm just :ship: posting
User avatar
Bavaria j_t_kirk
Dragoon
Posts: 442
ESO: j_t_kirk
Location: Kingdom of Bavaria

07 Dec 2017, 05:58

Ni!
Image Image Image
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3136
ESO: Gendarme

07 Dec 2017, 06:04

@sirmusket I summon thee!
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1244

07 Dec 2017, 06:52

After all the mediocre polls from @Cometk, there is finally a good one!
r]
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3136
ESO: Gendarme

07 Dec 2017, 06:59

American thuggees are stronk!
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
Posts: 2075
Location: Australia

07 Dec 2017, 07:46

Colonel Concrete wrote:Can I go with Serbian?! Haha.
Actually do you mean ethnically, or by birth, or naturalised, re-naturalised, or claimed?!

And by "electricity" I'm guessing you mean the colloquial modern usage of the term (AC).
spoiler

He is Serbian, they are just trying to get on my nerves, because I am Serbian. Don't take this thread seriously :mrgreen:
"haha guns are a great thing to have, it means less government and more freedom to us. plus it's such an awesome feeling to have that much power in your hand to end a life with one pull of a trigger".- iLAME
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03
Posts: 3785

07 Dec 2017, 08:28

sirmusket wrote:
Colonel Concrete wrote:Can I go with Serbian?! Haha.
Actually do you mean ethnically, or by birth, or naturalised, re-naturalised, or claimed?!

And by "electricity" I'm guessing you mean the colloquial modern usage of the term (AC).
spoiler

He is Serbian, they are just trying to get on my nerves, because I am Serbian. Don't take this thread seriously :mrgreen:


No you're Australian
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
Posts: 2075
Location: Australia

07 Dec 2017, 09:35

fightinfrenchman wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Colonel Concrete wrote:Can I go with Serbian?! Haha.
Actually do you mean ethnically, or by birth, or naturalised, re-naturalised, or claimed?!

And by "electricity" I'm guessing you mean the colloquial modern usage of the term (AC).
spoiler

He is Serbian, they are just trying to get on my nerves, because I am Serbian. Don't take this thread seriously :mrgreen:


No you're Australian

Mmm because my Name is so Australian
"haha guns are a great thing to have, it means less government and more freedom to us. plus it's such an awesome feeling to have that much power in your hand to end a life with one pull of a trigger".- iLAME
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2484
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece

07 Dec 2017, 09:40

sirmusket wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes


No you're Australian

Mmm because my Name is so Australian

сир мускет
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
Posts: 2075
Location: Australia

07 Dec 2017, 09:43

tedere12 wrote:
sirmusket wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Mmm because my Name is so Australian

сир мускет

rofl
"haha guns are a great thing to have, it means less government and more freedom to us. plus it's such an awesome feeling to have that much power in your hand to end a life with one pull of a trigger".- iLAME
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4771
Location: Paris

07 Dec 2017, 10:40

He was first austrian, then american, never serbian
My YouTube channel

kickass_OP:
lbs vs cavs no is good
kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3136
ESO: Gendarme

07 Dec 2017, 10:46

Tesla invented the Catamaran.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
European Union jesus3
Lancer
Posts: 901
Location: some bunker, GDR

07 Dec 2017, 11:50

Example for a wrong statement: Tesla was a Serb
Example for a correct statement: Jesus is German
some random motivational quote
User avatar
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Jaeger
Posts: 4472
ESO: mr_bramboy
Location: Amsterdam

07 Dec 2017, 13:18

Bosnian IMO
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
Posts: 2075
Location: Australia

07 Dec 2017, 13:35

Kaiserklein wrote:He was first austrian, then american, never serbian

fuk your dumb
"haha guns are a great thing to have, it means less government and more freedom to us. plus it's such an awesome feeling to have that much power in your hand to end a life with one pull of a trigger".- iLAME
User avatar
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
Posts: 2075
Location: Australia

07 Dec 2017, 13:38

Image
He is ethnically Serbian, his parents are Serbian, he visited the Serbian King , why would he do that if he not Serbian. He is by no means Austrian @Kaiserklein, just because someone is born somewhere does not mean that's their ethnicity, I'm surprised someone who "studies" and so intelligent as you claim doesn't understand this simple concept. He is by some merit American because he spent most of life working there, and had an American visa, that's why they title him Serbian-American inventor. Serbian ethnically and partially American in terms of nationality. Now will you all just drop this matter.
"haha guns are a great thing to have, it means less government and more freedom to us. plus it's such an awesome feeling to have that much power in your hand to end a life with one pull of a trigger".- iLAME
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3136
ESO: Gendarme

07 Dec 2017, 13:40

Ethnicity doesn't exist. Stop being racist. We are all of the human ethnicity.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things

Forum Info

Return to “Real-life Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests