kaiserklein vs. conquerer999

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

kaiserklein vs. conquerer999

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Hey guys!

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here. Please submit your results here.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, December 10th.

Map Pool:
1) ESOC Klondike
2) ESOC Indonesia
3) ESOC Thar Desert
4) ESOC Malaysia
5) ESOC Iowa
6) ESOC Fertile Crescent
7) ESOC Pampas Sierras

Please note: The veto rule is in effect during RO32. Veto one map per player before Thursday! More information can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=399&t=12517#p264228

kaiserklein, the player with the higher seed, will choose their veto first.

@Kaiserklein
@dicktator_
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Re: kaiserklein vs. conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:conquerer999, the player with the highest 1v1 ELO at the time of seeding, will choose their veto first.

wait what
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

^ It's a minor glitch when certain seeded players (top X from previous tournaments) have a blank elo since their elo doesn't get used for seeding. We'll update the threads to put the correct player in for each one.
duck
imo
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Hey @dicktator_ , I guess they will want us to play in the week-end, as it's probably gonna be a streamed match. So I'm available anytime in the GMT evenings this week-end. If this doesn't work for you, I can play at pretty much any other normal GMT times as long as it's not a short notice, since I'm basically in holidays atm, so let me know which times you want.

I veto Indonesia
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

GMT evenings on Friday or Sunday would work great for me. Saturday doesn’t work unless we play late (like 1-5 GMT Sunday).
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I'm fine with either of these. I guess the media team guys can pick whichever time is better for the stream? @chrisie @XeeleeFlower
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

Actually I have a slight preference for Sunday, as I will be pretty busy this week and this will give me a little extra time to practice, but I’m ok with either day.

Veto Fertile Crescent.
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Hi! I just wanted to confirm that you both are okay with being a bit flexible on Sunday. There is a match that may be scheduled for 20GMT on Sunday. It hasn't been confirmed yet, but are you both willing to play either before or after that game?
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

It's fine for me
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

I can be flexible on Sunday, I can pretty much play any time that day.
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

22GMT okay for you guys?

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Thanks guys for being so flexible! You're going to be closing out Sunday's stream. I'm really looking forward to @QueenOfdestiny's men fighting it out. :flowers:

Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

Yeah 22 gmt is fine.
No Flag cblack
Musketeer

Post by cblack »

watching the VOD, wow radix is legit a horrible caster. had to mute during the thar desert game
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

hey at least u have the games casted! if u think u can do a better job why dont u give it a try?
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Post by Warno »

cbrown1170 wrote:watching the VOD, wow radix is legit a horrible caster. had to mute during the thar desert game

Too bad there is no dislike button for this.
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

@cblack

@Warno You're welcome ;)

No Flag cblack
Musketeer

Post by cblack »

bummer, i guess opinions aren't welcome. you all should check that game out and tell me what your analysis is of his casting. oh and read the YT comments too. I'm not the only one.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

cbrown1170 wrote:bummer, i guess opinions aren't welcome. you all should check that game out and tell me what your analysis is of his casting. oh and read the YT comments too. I'm not the only one.
there's a difference between constructive criticism and just being negative. For example, you're a dumb bitch. My statement, however true, brings nothing to the table, so I shouldn't have said it, much like your statement. If you have constructive criticism,or anything constructive to say at all really, feel free to share it. If not, feel free to keep your opinions to yourself. Have a nice day :flowers:

User was warned for the inappropriate language used in this post.
No Flag cblack
Musketeer

Post by cblack »

gibson wrote:
cbrown1170 wrote:bummer, i guess opinions aren't welcome. you all should check that game out and tell me what your analysis is of his casting. oh and read the YT comments too. I'm not the only one.
there's a difference between constructive criticism and just being negative. For example, you're a dumb bitch. My statement, however true, brings nothing to the table, so I shouldn't have said it, much like your statement. If you have constructive criticism,or anything constructive to say at all really, feel free to share it. If not, feel free to keep your opinions to yourself. Have a nice day :flowers:

aids

User was warned for using extremely inappropriate languages and showing a lack of respect towards other ESOC members.
Canada Warno
Dragoon
Donator 08
ESO: Warno

Post by Warno »

I watched the game recently and I agree that some parts can be awkward - I don't complain though because it isn't as easy as people think... and if one thinks they can do a better job they should step up to the plate. It's not like he is a professional caster that is getting paid to cast these games.

Im consistently amazed by how spoiled we all are here for a 12 year old game, unfortunately most people don't realize it.
Howdah
EWT

Post by dicktator_ »

From what little I've seen I don't really mind radix's casting given his experience. Sure there are some things he could have done better (like earlier rehost call) but most of his mistakes can just be chalked up to inexperience.
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

@cblack pretty much what gibson said. also why criticize someone like that? he's providing a service to the community that would otherwise be missed and it is apparent he just started so your comments are unnecessary. with the right support and encouragement he'll surely be more comfortable while casting, so let's try to be positive. a truly great person doesn't criticize others, they help others shine and become great as well.
De Funk
No Flag cblack
Musketeer

Post by cblack »

Warno wrote:

I watched the game recently and I agree that some parts can be awkward - I don't complain though because it isn't as easy as people think... and if one thinks they can do a better job they should step up to the plate. It's not like he is a professional caster that is getting paid to cast these games.

Im consistently amazed by how spoiled we all are here for a 12 year old game, unfortunately most people don't realize it.

It's not even awkwardness, it just comes down to the fact that he was extremely bias in the way he casted that game especially, he even mentions in the casting that the chat is telling him to not be bias to a treaty player. He must have said more than 10 times that dicktator lost the game and that he had no chance. I feel bad for the other caster loloekie who did a FANTASTIC job casting the whole series.

@hleung Can you explain why my comment of "aids" with absolutely no context gets flagged, but members can call me a "dumb bitch" with no consequence?