User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Dragoon
Posts: 256
ESO: Aykin / Tit

26 Jan 2018, 21:00

JUST RUSH OK?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoilIo ... wiryG-VNqQ
"No tit and kynesie no party :cry: :cry: :cry:"
- r4go
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 6728
Location: USA

26 Jan 2018, 21:14

Why would you rush when you could lose to a dog, mm, and unit pop when you could not rush and win 100%?
User avatar
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02
Posts: 1562

26 Jan 2018, 21:19

Obviously, there is only one (1) golden strat for India that beats piroshiki (pr 50 player).

Now lets argue which strat it could be.
Image
When I win, it's with homo, illegal and wrong strats.
User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Dragoon
Posts: 256
ESO: Aykin / Tit

28 Jan 2018, 15:16

because i know how to play and i played like 100 games vs him ?
not rush win 100% ? i'm not really sure you can beat pure ff spain on re patch with india man
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoilIo ... wiryG-VNqQ
"No tit and kynesie no party :cry: :cry: :cry:"
- r4go
User avatar
United States of America noissance
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1921
ESO: theheat
Location: United States

28 Jan 2018, 15:24

Aykin Haraka wrote:JUST RUSH OK?

FLAIL RUSH
Error 404: Signature not found
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
Posts: 1899
ESO: lemmings121

29 Jan 2018, 15:13

Aykin Haraka wrote:i'm not really sure you can beat pure ff spain on re patch with india man


Wait what? maybe not against someone of the same skill level that will micro and adapt.
against piro standard dragbox atackmove is 100% doable just massing sepoys, (sieging the forward tower for free and poking vills, but never commiting near tc fire) then geting 3huss + 4sowar, to defend the timmig.
#BTE
User avatar
France Aykin Haraka
Dragoon
Posts: 256
ESO: Aykin / Tit

29 Jan 2018, 22:11

i am saying with no rush strat
of course rush is gg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoilIo ... wiryG-VNqQ
"No tit and kynesie no party :cry: :cry: :cry:"
- r4go
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3779

29 Jan 2018, 22:15

id like to know how to win this Mu from the spanish side tbh
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 5072
ESO: Garja

29 Jan 2018, 23:00

Ye, that's a more interesting question.
I'd say Spain has a good chance if India rushes (losing the initial units snowballs kinda hard). Also if India stays colo for too long and doesn't punish a greedy FF.
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3779

29 Jan 2018, 23:18

Garja wrote:Ye, that's a more interesting question.
I'd say Spain has a good chance if India rushes (losing the initial units snowballs kinda hard). Also if India stays colo for too long and doesn't punish a greedy FF.

wha about eco sea india long age 2 mass, they just seem to have 3 times the shit
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
User avatar
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Crossbow
Posts: 32
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs
Location: Australia

29 Jan 2018, 23:39

Just looking at his recent games, it seems all of his losses have come from greedy colonial builds.

Therefore, forward agra + poking sepoys and 4 sowar + 6 musk / 3 huss when he pushes is possibly the best bet.

Under the TC, even 15 sepoy may struggle against 8 pike + 4 huss + MM + wardogs with a 4 lancer cleaning up the rest (has happened to me before).
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 5072
ESO: Garja

29 Jan 2018, 23:56

Hazza54321 wrote:
Garja wrote:Ye, that's a more interesting question.
I'd say Spain has a good chance if India rushes (losing the initial units snowballs kinda hard). Also if India stays colo for too long and doesn't punish a greedy FF.

wha about eco sea india long age 2 mass, they just seem to have 3 times the shit

Ye that can also work but I'm not sure. It depends on how greedy Spain FF is and what Spain player does. Also Spain can go greedier if he has a read on passive sea boom (e.g stagecoach semi).
Check out this rec by the way. Not the highest level of play but gives an idea.
Attachments
ㅤϯㅤбббㅤϯ_India_VS_456_Spain_Yucatan.age3Yrec
(541.6 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3779

30 Jan 2018, 00:23

thanks
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
User avatar
Argentina AraGun
Dragoon
Posts: 379
ESO: AraGun_OP
Location: Buenos Aires

30 Jan 2018, 00:27

Honestly I feel sorry for Piro.. He went from pr 33+ to Major because of threads like this. We should start new topic for Piro.
For example Piro vs Umeu: write how to counter Umeu strats here.

Lets upgrade Piro bot to 3.0!
User avatar
Croatia gryphoon94
Crossbow
Posts: 36
ESO: Gryphoon94

30 Jan 2018, 01:06

AraGun wrote:Honestly I feel sorry for Piro.. He went from pr 33+ to Mayor because of threads like this. We should start new topic for Piro.
For example Piro vs Umeu: write how to counter Umeu strats here.

Lets upgrade Piro bot to 3.0!


to be honest, the rank of a city mayor is way higher than pr 33
User avatar
Argentina AraGun
Dragoon
Posts: 379
ESO: AraGun_OP
Location: Buenos Aires

30 Jan 2018, 02:00

gryphoon94 wrote:
AraGun wrote:Honestly I feel sorry for Piro.. He went from pr 33+ to Mayor because of threads like this. We should start new topic for Piro.
For example Piro vs Umeu: write how to counter Umeu strats here.

Lets upgrade Piro bot to 3.0!


to be honest, the rank of a city mayor is way higher than pr 33


Cool story bro tell it again.
User avatar
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Crossbow
Posts: 32
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs
Location: Australia

03 Feb 2018, 18:17

A older but highly relevant game I played vs Piroshiki.

I think the principle stays the same - any other player would have won this game 5x over but he:
- does not make vills
- drags his entire army every battle

I think, generally speaking, an eco age-2 is your best bet.
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1272
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

04 Feb 2018, 22:16

AraGun wrote:
gryphoon94 wrote:
AraGun wrote:Honestly I feel sorry for Piro.. He went from pr 33+ to Mayor because of threads like this. We should start new topic for Piro.
For example Piro vs Umeu: write how to counter Umeu strats here.

Lets upgrade Piro bot to 3.0!


to be honest, the rank of a city mayor is way higher than pr 33


Cool story bro tell it again.

to be honest, the rank of a city mayor is way higher than pr 33
BAE

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests