Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Skirmisher
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

17 Apr 2018, 03:29

Hi all

Quick one on consulate armies - are they all at the guard level? EG: are French brigade shipments Gendarmes? What about Russian 4 cossack?
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

17 Apr 2018, 06:31

all consulate armies "look like" guard level, but they're actually not.
"Why don't you dare to play with me if you already know who I am? You can never beat me even if I don't cheat."
"Aoe3 is dying, and cheating keeps it alive."
——Chuan Chen(陈川)
France P i k i l i c
Lancer
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger Id: 7497456

17 Apr 2018, 06:43

They auto-upgrade with ages, veteran stats in age III, guard in age IV, imperial in age V
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic
Germany yemshi
Howdah
ESO: yemshi

17 Apr 2018, 07:15

And in age II they are like semi-veteran. Consulate is weird sometimes.
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Skirmisher
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

17 Apr 2018, 10:49

P i k i l i c wrote:They auto-upgrade with ages, veteran stats in age III, guard in age IV, imperial in age V

Is this true? Can somebody else corroborate?
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
GameRanger Id: 5529322

17 Apr 2018, 11:39

I'm pretty sure consulate units have a kind of "royal guard" all the time (10% hp and attack) compared to the regular european units. Which makes sense since they usually have a royal guard name (redcoats, gardeners...) or at least a special name (besteiros, zweihander...). This probably doesn't apply to japanese isolation units since they are unique.
Then on top of that, these units get auto upgraded with every age with the regular veteran, guard and imperial upgrades. Of course you also need to take into account other upgrades, for example redcoats have +10% hp since that's the bonus the brit consulate gives.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”