Why 3v3 Deccan?

European Union matty1248
Crossbow

Re: Why 3v3 Deccan?

Post by matty1248 »

@Gendarme i didn't know it was possible to be any less explicit than callen :D <3. Nah, i'm not really advertising as such @ghost, there are loads of players, but yeh, some folks might want to come check it out if they see fit
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Re: Why 3v3 Deccan?

Post by jgals »

charlemango wrote:
jgals wrote:
matty1248 wrote:@Hazza54321, 4v4 has a few issue's i would say. Mostly, the lagg gets too heavy, even for me, and the chances of a drop get to be too high. Cause of these issue's i've never really played enough to work out whether i like it or not, but every time i did it just turned into pure chaos, pretty unmanageable and uncoordinated.

its also really hard to coordinate any sort of strategy with 4 players of varying levels(which it always is in 4v4 and usually a broad range) one team is usually OP and it's basically the team that can get every player to participate in a rush that wins.Sometimes they go the other way and get played out as TR games which kind of sucks because at least a few players probably didn't pick TR desk

in fact another problem is often its a group of 4 friends who are either smurfs or regs who know OP team strats like Indian team cards aka The_filosopher and friends. lol

I see you have been victim to a team flail elephant rush :hehe:

actually my team and I were using that long before you guys (I think you are one of that squad) XD

luckily withnoobs they at least dont know what to do with their elephants or ship them to their TC but in the right hands it's OPAF