User avatar
United States of America XeeleeFlower
ESOC Community & Media Team
Donator 10
Posts: 464

06 Sep 2017, 09:47

Image

Everyone! Grab some water! Grab some sugar! Now is the time! The match between 2 very french players will be played this weekend. The salt will be heavy, coarse, yet oh so tasty for those who thrive upon it. Not even H2O will be able to dilute the salt from this match and the ensuing comments from the players and the observers. Diarouga vs Kaiserklein. Semi-Finals for the Warchiefs (@iwillspankyou) tournament. A BO7. The player who comes out on top will have the privilege of facing the master of adaptation. There’s a reason why people wonder if a strange play style is “noob or Aizamk”.

FAQ: When is this semi-final going to be played?! Omg! I want to see it soooo bad!

A: After much deliberation in the scheduling thread, all individuals have agreed to the match being played this Sunday 10/9/17 (9/10/17 for us Americans and other sane people who date stuff properly) at 15GMT. :flowers:

If you’ve missed the previous matches, this is one that you will not want to miss. Both players have proven themselves to be quite formidable foes. Both players know that they are the better player. This will be quite the show! Who will win? Who do you want to win? Who will win the game, but lose the salt war? Will there be lag? Leave your thoughts and predictions below.

If you like what you see and want to see more, please donate. I’m tired of buying coffee for all the staff members with my own cash.
My posts represent my views and may or may not represent the views of ESOC as a whole.

Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

I love good methamphetamine; highly addictive.
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5821

06 Sep 2017, 09:56

Nice
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

06 Sep 2017, 10:34

@XeeleeFlower _h20 is my smurf account, _H2O is Ryan. Thank you for including me though :), but I think you are mistaken.

[EDIT] I almost forgot to thank @iwillspankyou again, thank you :)
User avatar
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
Posts: 548
ESO: dats my secret
Location: Ze King in Zeken's House of Zekers

06 Sep 2017, 10:41

coooolsies, some cheese will be grated, now can you pls cast it together with Incog that kami guy?
User avatar
Morocco IamSherlocked
Crossbow
Posts: 45

06 Sep 2017, 10:43

Finally, thanks for organizing this event :flowers: . Do you know who will cast this?
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1322

06 Sep 2017, 10:44

Saltrouga gonna 4-0
r]
Germany lordraphael
Howdah
EWT
Posts: 1935

06 Sep 2017, 11:19

"Both players know that they are the better player."

I like this.
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
User avatar
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer
Posts: 656
Location: Dietschland

06 Sep 2017, 11:32

nice writeup, hyped!!
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3425
ESO: Gendarme

06 Sep 2017, 11:50

All that BBcode, wowsh!
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Peru Hidddy_
Dragoon
Posts: 290
ESO: Hidalgito
Location: Miami, Florida, USA

06 Sep 2017, 13:05

I hope hurricane Irma doesn't knock out my wifi so I can watch this :uglylol:
Russia 6th starting vil or I _Riot
Jesus3 is my moral compass
Marco1698 :love:
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 7134
Location: USA

06 Sep 2017, 13:37

Hidddy_ wrote:I hope hurricane Irma doesn't knock out my wifi so I can watch this :uglylol:
stay safe bro
User avatar
Peru Hidddy_
Dragoon
Posts: 290
ESO: Hidalgito
Location: Miami, Florida, USA

06 Sep 2017, 14:19

gibson wrote:
Hidddy_ wrote:I hope hurricane Irma doesn't knock out my wifi so I can watch this :uglylol:
stay safe bro

Thank you brother!
Russia 6th starting vil or I _Riot
Jesus3 is my moral compass
Marco1698 :love:
User avatar
Greece Googol
Lancer
Posts: 796
ESO: Butifle
Location: Prague

06 Sep 2017, 14:20

Hidddy_ wrote:
gibson wrote:
Hidddy_ wrote:I hope hurricane Irma doesn't knock out my wifi so I can watch this :uglylol:
stay safe bro

Thank you brother!


Stay safe.
User avatar
No Flag zosgan
Crossbow
Posts: 48
ESO: Zosgan

06 Sep 2017, 14:23

cant wait
قحاب ويييييييييييييي نتوما قحاب فلبرلمان دلقحاب
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1090
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger Id: 665696

06 Sep 2017, 14:49

Grt write up xeelee!
@Hidddy_ where do u live?
cholo loco fish burrito OG ex aoe3 playa
User avatar
Mali SenorCallen
Skirmisher
Posts: 127

06 Sep 2017, 14:57

according to his location it says Miami, Florida USA
"I suck"

-Mitoe

"Ugh I suck"

-Mitoe
User avatar
Peru Hidddy_
Dragoon
Posts: 290
ESO: Hidalgito
Location: Miami, Florida, USA

06 Sep 2017, 15:29

@SenorCallen is right. Don't worry guys, I have made the appropriate preparations and have been helping out friends and neighbors as well. It is still not a sure fact that the storm will affect Miami directly but even if it does, we have lived through many category 4 and 5 hurricanes and know exactly what to do.

Sorry for the off topic. I am hella hyped for this matchup though!
Russia 6th starting vil or I _Riot
Jesus3 is my moral compass
Marco1698 :love:
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1090
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger Id: 665696

06 Sep 2017, 15:51

SenorCallen wrote:according to his location it says Miami, Florida USA

Couldn't see that on my phone. Damn hiddy good luck man
cholo loco fish burrito OG ex aoe3 playa
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 5461

06 Sep 2017, 15:57

fuark am i going to have to buy airport wifi to watch this?
theoretically derive and empirically amend -- the one-size-fits-all approach to approaching everything
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 3854

06 Sep 2017, 16:09

Hidddy_ wrote:@SenorCallen is right. Don't worry guys, I have made the appropriate preparations and have been helping out friends and neighbors as well. It is still not a sure fact that the storm will affect Miami directly but even if it does, we have lived through many category 4 and 5 hurricanes and know exactly what to do.

Sorry for the off topic. I am hella hyped for this matchup though!

Oooo hello from Fort Lauderdale!!!
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1356
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

06 Sep 2017, 19:41

ovi12 wrote:
Hidddy_ wrote:@SenorCallen is right. Don't worry guys, I have made the appropriate preparations and have been helping out friends and neighbors as well. It is still not a sure fact that the storm will affect Miami directly but even if it does, we have lived through many category 4 and 5 hurricanes and know exactly what to do.

Sorry for the off topic. I am hella hyped for this matchup though!

Oooo hello from Fort Lauderdale!!!
not even people from fort lauderdale gonna miss fort lauderdale
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
Posts: 1995
ESO: lemmings121

06 Sep 2017, 19:46

XeeleeFlower wrote:Both players know that they are the better player.


seems legit
User avatar
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger
Posts: 3854

06 Sep 2017, 19:49

sebnan12 wrote:
ovi12 wrote:
Hidddy_ wrote:@SenorCallen is right. Don't worry guys, I have made the appropriate preparations and have been helping out friends and neighbors as well. It is still not a sure fact that the storm will affect Miami directly but even if it does, we have lived through many category 4 and 5 hurricanes and know exactly what to do.

Sorry for the off topic. I am hella hyped for this matchup though!

Oooo hello from Fort Lauderdale!!!
not even people from fort lauderdale gonna miss fort lauderdale

Hmm well I don't really like South Florida so much to begin with anyway. If you have a lot of money and can afford to live in the nice areas (Weston, Parkland, the good areas in Miami, etc.) I guess it's nice but otherwise it's pretty shit.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
User avatar
Austria KINGofOsmane
Jaeger
Posts: 2720
ESO: KINGofOsmane
Location: Walling Town

06 Sep 2017, 20:18

may the uhlan be with you
Image
"gua has good mechanics" GiBthedurrty 2017
"U lose when u lose" Gibthedurrty 2018
"i am top 5 NA" Gibthedurrty 2018
"Garja is scared of me" Gibthedurrty 2018
User avatar
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02
Posts: 1637

06 Sep 2017, 20:44

Ok, I can see the future and it goes like this:

1) ESOC Hudson Bay
Aztec mirror, diarouga wins because he is the new garja. 1-0 for Dia

2) ESOC Manchac
Dia Iro, Kaiser german. Diarouga puts toma pressure early and ages up. However, kaiser is able to age aswell and z-moves his way to victory. 1-1

3) ESOC Klondike
Kaiser iro, dia germ/fre, kaiser trying to take the TP line and upgrade it. Diarouga steals 2 Tps so kaiser has to focus sieging them down. Meanwhile, diarouga is able to age up, takes a few upped TP with cannons and wins the game cause french/german eco is OP. 2-1 for dia

4) ESOC Arkansas
Diarouga goes for Aztecs. Kaiser obviously for Ports. Diarouga tries to rush even though he knows that Kaiser may ship CM at any point. TC's are gonna 1 hit all the pikes, diarouga is not able to do any damage. Kaiser gets to age 3, diarouga thinks he has no time to age up so he stays age 2 and gets smashed by better army. 2-2

5) ESOC Adirondacks
Same as G4 but now Diarouga porto and Kaiser aztecs. However, G4 was an even game but this Diarouga is able to take quite easily because his azz is superior. 3-2 for Dia.

6) ESOC Mendocino
Dia goes Sioux, unfortunately Kaiser doesn't know Japan and takes Russia. He tries to rush Sioux but Diarouga's turtle is solid and kaiser doesn't get much done. Both players age up, Kaiser is trying to mass strelet-CA but unfortunately Sioux is going to rape his army with attack dance extremely easy.

4-2 for dia. GGWP.

Though, we have 2 tilters. If other players leads 2-0, we are going to see a tilt and in 20 minutes its going to be 4-0. A forfeit at 2-0 is also very possible.
Image
When I win, it's with homo, illegal and wrong strats.

Forum Info

Return to “Information and Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests