Some questions, seeking for answers.

Argentina Hy5teria
Crossbow
ESO: Hy5teria

Some questions, seeking for answers.

Post by Hy5teria »

Alo everybody !

I have a couple of questions, literally.

First of all im having huge troubles with the classic to FTJ error. I saw a couple of post above that someone had the same problem but I already try it the router thing, and the port abilitation, or something like that, and I still have the same problem.
If some one can explain to me what the FTJ is, i might have some ideas on what to do, but a simple pop-up problem with no text at all really doesent help.

The second thing its that to the few games I can join, normaly I see users with a home town over 50, or something like that, with all the cards and the 25 slots, but they have few games and low ranks, even lower than me that I start playing again yesterday.
So I wont to ask you if theres a way to level up your home city that i'm not aware of, because im just leveling it up from the grown.
Cheers boys, thanks for the space.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: Some questions, seeking for answers.

Post by deleted_user »

Xp mod can be run through the ESOC Patch (EP) launcher with a friend to get lvl 100 home cities. It's no use grinding them out to just be at a level playing field with everyone else.

FTJ I'm not too sure but have you tried to enable DMZ hosting in addition to forwarding ports 80 and 2300-2310? DMZ hosting can be found in your router settings. Make sure you have the correct IP.

Once you've done all the router changes hard reset your router/motem and also your and PC then try to boot AoE again. That shouuuulllldddd fix it.

Make sure AoE is a firewall exception.
Argentina Hy5teria
Crossbow

Post by Hy5teria »

So If i use the ESOC Patch, will have the same effects in the normal ESO maps ?
I realize it sounds like a really dumb question, but I have no idea about this things.
Either wat, i just turn off the firewall and its seems that its good to go for the moment.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Hy5teria wrote:So If i use the ESOC Patch, will have the same effects in the normal ESO maps ?
I realize it sounds like a really dumb question, but I have no idea about this things.
Either wat, i just turn off the firewall and its seems that its good to go for the moment.

The EP is a fan made balance patch, yes, but it performs more functions than that.

After installing EP the launcher can perform the xp mod. Note installing EP does not mean you cannot play RE (read: default) AoE as EP simply creates a separate .exe.

Read here: viewtopic.php?t=219

It contains both the EP launcher version and the old way to get free xp. In either case you will need someone to do it with you.
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

u can find me on eso for XP mod tomorrow takes just 5 min.
Argentina Hy5teria
Crossbow

Post by Hy5teria »

Radix_Lecti wrote:u can find me on eso for XP mod tomorrow takes just 5 min.

Sure, just let me know when you are available ! It would be a great help.

Thank you.
Argentina Hy5teria
Crossbow

Post by Hy5teria »

So just to give an up-date.
I resolved the FTJ issue by putting down the fire wall when i play, it stills failed time to time but much more less.
About the xp, I got help from RichardIIII, so i have that going for me.
I got the account on steam so if someone wants to try the xp mod need to have de ESOC patch.
Feel free to ask me if you want to use the xpmod, im glad to help.

Cheers.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Perhaps you can try to schedule for the XPMOD here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=219&start=225

There are always new players who also need to upgrade :)