my sweet dog is dying

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

my sweet dog is dying

Post by spanky4ever »

he is a cavaler:
phpBB [video]
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: my sweet dog is dying

Post by spanky4ever »

im really sad
cos there is nothing that can get him well.
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

Accept its death, it will die soon or later anyways.

User was warned for this post.
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I'm very sorry to hear that. My dog passed way over 10 years ago and I still miss him sometimes. Is that your dog in the video?
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

he is only 6 years old. the swetest dog you could ever want. But this breed had some medical issues. I guess my dog did not get them all. But he got the hearh one - (most one get it at one point) at this point he is looking very happy (always have) but he is getting short of breath. and get coughs ever so often. The vet told me that his heart is enlagred- getting bigger - prevents his breathing. Im not sure if my 6 1/2 year old dog will survive this spring
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

NekoBerk wrote:Accept its death, it will die soon or later anyways.

you will, too
what a great piece of advice, f*ck me
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I'm sorry about that. I hope your dog won't suffer and when you remember of your dog you will recall all the joyfull moments you had together.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

he is my dog, and he follow my where ever I go, I feed him, I walk him (most of the time) but he is a the host when we get visitors, he will bark untill you give him attentions he think he deserve - "this is my house - give some love ;) "= yeah - my dog is all loving- I will miss him when he is gone
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

phpBB [video]
Argentina Pacc21
Musketeer
ESO: Pacc21

Post by Pacc21 »

So sad to hear, my 17 year old dog passed away a month ago and I still find myself looking for her in the place where she always slept on. I can only say that u should enjoy him the most and make the time he has left in here as good as he deserves!
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Pacc21 wrote:So sad to hear, my 17 year old dog passed away a month ago and I still find myself looking for her in the place where she always slept on. I can only say that u should enjoy him the most and make the time he has left in here as good as he deserves!

I think I can know some of that fealings. We love our dogs, and they love us without any doubt, its just pure love
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

this was maybe a bad post. But then again, many of us has experiensed this loss. And some other losses of family to.
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

Aw that dog is so cute too!

Very sorry for your loss. I still miss the cat I grew up with.
~~ pecelot rip ~~
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

Sorry for your doggo. Lost a couple when I was a kiddo.

My apologies for hijacking this thread, but I think owning animals should be prohibited, unless it serves a purpose (shepherds, blind people, drug/explosion detection...).
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Sorry to hear that. There's nothing like the unconditional love of a dog.

My family had to make the decision to put my dog down because he could barely walk anymore while I was away from home for school--didn't even have the chance to say goodbye. I still find myself missing him.
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

Animal euthanasia is very difficult for everyone, however it is often necessary if the animal has a chronic terminal illness.

I had to give my last rooster the chop unfortunately because he developed arthritis in one of his feet. Just wasn't right keeping him there. I miss him a lot though.
(Unfortunately you can't tell a rooster to 'take it easy for a few months').

Its best that you spend as much time as possible with the little guy and let him pass away safely in care. Nothing easy about it, but its important to cherish the moments :'(
~~ pecelot rip ~~
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Mitoe wrote:Sorry to hear that. There's nothing like the unconditional love of a dog.

My family had to make the decision to put my dog down because he could barely walk anymore while I was away from home for school--didn't even have the chance to say goodbye. I still find myself missing him.

Same thing happened to me. Apparently he was sick for a while but he was so energetic I didn't even notice.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Our sheep were getting gutted in the night so we shot one of our dogs thinking it was him. It wasn't.

Well, "we."
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

Callen you should be ashamed of yourself.

My cat and dogs catch birds and play with them here.. I finally have to go out and kill them, I use a machete and try to make a clean cut of their heads. Already had to put 3 down in the last 30 days.. But thats life on the ranch. One of our dogs has a tumor and will die soon. He is a neopolitan mastin. Very big dog. His name is tango. He once escaped and killed 2 of the neighbors dogs and another dog that came to visit us also found his final fate in Tango´s jaws. My mom has a toy poodle and its 17 years old so skinny has only 2 teeth left and a skin tumor. He will also die. I used to have another cat here, when I traveled away one of our dogs killed it. She rests in peace now too.

Animals dying is like when one of your closest friends die, it makes me really sad. Iv had guinea pigs, cameleons, frogs, cockatoos, geckos, dogs, cats all pass away.

I guess you find comfort in knowing you gave each of your animals love and the best life they could hope for.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I should be ashamed because my uncle decided to kill our dog

OK
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

deleted_user wrote:I should be ashamed because my uncle decided to kill our dog

OK

To be honest you didn't mention your uncle in the previous comment. All you said was "we" shot him. I actually thought the same as AraGun :P
Argentina AraGun
Lancer

Post by AraGun »

Yea callen quit trying to take half blames and point half fingers. Either you did it or you did not do it. And wtf is wrong with your uncle shooting an innocent dog with no evidence.. At least try to set a trap for foxes or put a night vision CCTV to monitor before shooting an innocent dog.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

It's like no one is capable of reading anything with nuance...

Because little old, virgin me was so impactful in that final decision... in the preservation of assets. Yeah, I bottle-fed on the daily. 8 year old me, the consultee? Sheep walked with their guts out, dangled and bloody.

Get a grip, and read between the lines.

This sucks and it won't ever not. That's life, and it's how it goes. Take light of the bad stuff and it won't be so bad. There's a considerable amount of pain in pet death, unavoidable, we are ourselves the longer life livers. What is there to say?

I've had kittens run over, dogs run over, babies neglected, eaten, even. Dogs die. Cats die. So what?

Value their time and their interaction and be done with it.

Don't arbitrarily accuse me of an arbitrary offense because it's cool.
Argentina AraGun
Lancer

Post by AraGun »

Reading between the lines is an ability I have honed over my many years of fox scouting sheep pen surroundings to check for predatory wildlife threats.
Between every fox den and every wolf track there are small details that only the trained eye can see. If you yourself were not a part of the chase then you must not blame others for the foolish mistake of
taking the life of an innocent pet. Many brave boys have stepped up to prevent further killings described as such in previous mentions.
I myself was only a wee little one when our dog Humberto was blamed for making off with the eggs and the hen of our neighbors.
Many angry farmers gathered round the bonfire that night to discuss the culprit and his fate.
Little did they know that Humberto was actually injured in the previous day´s scouting party before our annual hunt. I was the only one to point this out to our village elders and managed to save a fury one´s life that day.

Be not ashamed of your mistakes, only of your lack of courage to commit a brave deed.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Your point is inapplicable. Frankly, I'm unsure of even what you meant to say, apart from some boasting or another, holding it as fact, against a kid.

I excuse myself for providing an alternative take. The forums should be so unicameral. My mistake.