Drinking

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Drinking

Post by deleted_user0 »

How often do you drink? What alcoholic beverages do you enjoy most? Do you tend to only drink in parties or have a couple of beer and play aoe at home? What age did you start drinking or haven''t you still started?
Feel free to discuss or ask anything here!

I personally do both, drink in parties/go to bar and in this case I drink pretty much but still appropriately. During weekends I may take 2-3 beers at home just for good taste and to relax if I''m too tired to go out I try not to go to bars every weekend but in the summer time there are just so many good festivals/events so consumption gets pretty high.

When I started to drink at the age of 16 (even though age limit is 18 ::badass) I didn''t like beer at all. I forced myself to drink it (+its cheap) and now I mostly drink beer. I''m looking forward to learn more about dark/soft/etc beer. It''s just shame that special beers are so super expensive here in Finland x_x Sol/Corona :heart:
I also enjoy whiskeys a lot. And btw, if you guys see cans called "long drink", try it out! It''s very popular low % alcohol drink here in Finland and good alternative to people who don''t like beer or cider. We are waiting for its worldwide spread.

So, are you like Venividivici_W who loves his Licor43 or PrinceofKabul who sometimes gets drunk as fuck just to show his crazy aoedrunk skills! Or K?enigErik sipping his J?germeister?
SPEAK!

inb4: yea I drink water every day huehuehuehue
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Drinking

Post by KINGofOsmane »

corona <3
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Drinking

Post by WickedCossack »

somppukunkku wrote:or haven''t you still started?

Not much else to add to the discussion. :sleepingeggplant:
France benj89
Howdah

Drinking

Post by benj89 »

dude here in nyc a beer is 8$ at least, a shot around 11, and I already had a whisky on the rocks at 25$ on a rooftop, so please no complain haha
jagermeister = shit yourself the next morning
vodka= disgusting for me (even those chopin, grey goose, belvedere, tried most of them). best experience was definitely with rachmaninoff (that 5e one at lidl), if one of you randomly puke at a party one day, it might be why.
tequila= can't drink it. bad hangover, and salt/lemon doesn't change much
whisky= good stuff, jameson when I'm cheap, maker's mark when I got bit more money, even crown royal maple=perfect for shots. can't afford those Islay single malt like lagavulin/laphroig etc, but need to try macallan soon I often heard it was a good one.(can't fully appreciate them yet tho, I'm still a novice :p) but one day i'll come there. goodspeed might know abt good whisky
gin= makes me go crazy for some reason, so not often. bombay ftw
cocktails= I'm not gonna pay 20$ for less than a shot of alcohol and some sweetness. not gonna happen, but if it happens, prob some long island type of cocktails. tried a few I liked but I never remember names.
love cider (from Brittany in france so I kinda have to..)
never tried this cuarenta y tres!
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Great Britain CuCkO0
Dragoon
ESO: CuCkO0

Drinking

Post by CuCkO0 »

I just don't drink really. I don't particularly like the taste and I don't find going out and getting paralytic fun either.
KINGofOsmane wrote:If Elo is down what are we even fighting for
No Flag astriobulik
Crossbow

Drinking

Post by astriobulik »

I started to drink as soon as i went out from vagina,it says so in Garja's guide

Cheers.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Drinking

Post by princeofkabul »

im absolutist
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Drinking

Post by SoldieR »

If I'm buying a round, I buy beers so I don't spend $50, if I've had a few, and I'm buying just myself, I get jack on the rocks, if I am feeling tired, I get vodka red bull.
Also, outside during the summer is usually just beer.

Fireball pretty typical cheapish shot.

I really just drink to get drunk, however, a corona, or any other non hoppy tasting beer is nice when I'm just chillin
France iNcog
Ninja

Drinking

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Drinking

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Beer every other evening, the stronger the better.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Drinking

Post by deleted_user0 »

benj89 wrote:dude here in nyc a beer is 8$ at least, a shot around 11, and I already had a whisky on the rocks at 25$ on a rooftop, so please no complain haha
8 dollars at least??? wow that''s crazy. In finland 5 euros is ordinary price. 3 euros at some discos and 7 euros at festivals but wow!
How much a can of beer cost in store? 0.33 litres?

and @prince.
Admitting your alcoholism is your first step to cure.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Drinking

Post by Good ol Ivan »

somppukunkku wrote:How often do you drink? What alcoholic beverages do you enjoy most? Do you tend to only drink in parties or have a couple of beer and play aoe at home? What age did you start drinking or haven''t you still started?
Eh, not that often, I don''t have enough money to spend on alcohol atm. And holy shit benj, I wouldn''t survive in NY (unless I had a good job I guess :P).
Well, gotta be rum, whiskey and beer. I only had Jager once but I quite enjoyed it too. Wine is cool but god a hangover after drinking just wine is pure hell. Never get drunk after drinking nothing but wine
[span]Why not both. Though I do prefer drinking at social ocassions than drinking alone.[/span]
[span]I had my first beer when I was 15, I first got drunk when I was 17.

Also I''m surprised you have Mexican beers in Finland. You buy them because they are cheaper than other brands or you genuinely enjoy them?
[/span]
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Drinking

Post by lemmings121 »

I usually prefer beer. sometimes at parties I'll go for a vodka mix, but usually only a single glass, and back to beer.

Also, at home on weekends some strong beer go really well... but it often makes me forget to send any age1 card.
No Flag lukasl99
Musketeer

Drinking

Post by lukasl99 »

Eventhough I'm German I don't like beer. I don't like vodka or wine either, I guess it's just the taste of alcohol which I don't like (but thats a good thing I think). The only thing I drink at parties sometimes are beer mixed with grapefruit lemonade or other stuff (we have so many different things in Germany). What I really like is non-alcoholic beer, it's so good to have a well tasting non-alcoholic beer when it's hot (I sometimes drink like 6 bottles of them a day).
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Drinking

Post by momuuu »

Beer please.

Also vodka-energy and tequila and amaretto
France benj89
Howdah

Drinking

Post by benj89 »

again it depends where you go. I gave an average, but depending if you drink in chinatown or greenwich village the price is gonna be x3 or smtg. that's why most people go to happy hours between 7-8.30 it's half price, so you can get those beers for 3-4$ a pint. (In Paris it's like 12euros for 26 cans of kronembourg lol)
I just can't get drunk with beer, I throw up/feel sick before lol. and wine isn't for me
those 6 beers in bottle 33cl at the shop close to my place are around $13-20 depending what u get.
But yeah leaving in nyc is just fked up, rent/alcohol --> insane.
oh, a liquor I really enjoy: Disaronno
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Drinking

Post by gibson »

I dont drink. I don't smoke. I don't drink soft drinks. I don't eat candy. I don't have dessert. I don't eat foods that are high in fat. I think I'm turning into a health nut now that I think about it.....
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Drinking

Post by rsy »

gibson wrote:I think I''m turning into a health nut now that I think about it.....
I think u already are a nut
BUDLIGHT FOREVAAAAA!!!! At least till i turn 21 lol
Had Jack Daniels shots last Christmas, first time i ever got drunk seriously' was interesting.
France benj89
Howdah

Drinking

Post by benj89 »

gibson wrote:I dont drink. I don''t smoke. I don''t drink soft drinks. I don''t eat candy. I don''t have dessert. I don''t eat foods that are high in fat. I think I''m turning into a health nut now that I think about it.....
do what makes you happy
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Drinking

Post by momuuu »

Last week I think I've been averaging 5 beers per day. Which is probably too much.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Drinking

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:Last week I think I''ve been averaging 5 beers per day. Which is probably too much.
Depends if you want to get fat or not lol. I have many friends who drink a twelve pack every night, 5 isn''t to bad tbh
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Drinking

Post by princeofkabul »

lukasl99 wrote:Eventhough I''m German I don''t like beer. I don''t like vodka or wine either, I guess it''s just the taste of alcohol which I don''t like (but thats a good thing I think). The only thing I drink at parties sometimes are beer mixed with grapefruit lemonade or other stuff (we have so many different things in Germany). What I really like is non-alcoholic beer, it''s so good to have a well tasting non-alcoholic beer when it''s hot (I sometimes drink like 6 bottles of them a day).
You were born in beer heaven and this is how you treat it?
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France benj89
Howdah

Drinking

Post by benj89 »

another one I have in mind which makes you go wild: 4loko. some 12? amsterdam type of stuff, worse I'd say
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Drinking

Post by Jaeger »

A lot of people think I'm a snob for buying it but my favorite drink ever is cold mineral/carbonated water.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego