Best Meme Players of all time

General forum about Age of Empires 3 DE. Please post strategy threads, recorded games, user-created content and tech support threads in their respective forum.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Best Meme Players of all time

Post by Challenger_Marco »

#1-Aizamk
-piki laming -10/10
-unorthodox builds-10/10

I think no one can understand this man what he does but he wins at the end.Best unorthodox player for sure.Having been out in aoe3 for long time and pulling out strategies which shouldn't work which makes this guy top in the list ,you definitely as taught us many cheese strategies and also make it work in Tourney games like the Russian FI with church card vs TIt.10/10 port rush lamer ,going 20 manors in age 1 and winning ,Ninja FF as Japan,French cdb rush,Russian priest laming etc.Big Elifent ,good entertainer ,streamer & decent player.Also another meme is that only using mouse clicks & not much hotkeys & winning ,for me i can't do that so unique & mindblowing performance.Huge thanks to the UIs you made which made casting top tier.Thanks overall for being active in the community ,no one will ever forget you,a true hero!

#2-Garja
-droptrick -10/10
-polling-10/10
-messages-10/10

Well we all know the G ,winning every poll is not easy but he does coz hes a god.G used to be a top player around his peak during 2012ish ,ex-best spain player ,best azzy player ,first player to teach us aztecs in proper way,he blesses us with very well made maps which made competitive games viable ,thanks to you making those maps & also entertaining us ,no offense i see that you get frustrated a lot but idm but the esoc maps you made is the biggest turning point in 1v1 mode.Right now he doesn't play much but stays active on forums discussing ,he is not in his prime form but still a decent player & gets meme'd all time because of his messages so i put him #2.

#3-piroshiki
-Strategy/BO-10/10
-dedication-10/10

Well this guy plays spain all day doing the same strategy #BOB ,but although his other skills aren't that good but his build is insanely good because the ff timing is insane and hard to deal with ,a pretty well known guy ,QS lamer ,piro-piro ,surely he as beaten top players with his build he can definitely be proud of that ,he went around lt colo in legacy but doing this bot build & dragbox action ,but i love his BO.Pretty active in community ,has played 20k games which is why it's a meme ,"I fear not the man who has practiced 20,000 games but I fear the man who has practiced 1 BO 20,000 times"

#4-Victor_swe
-siege -10/10
-buildings-10/10

Leader of swe swe swe magic ,zutazuta being a fanboy ,his name speaks for himself ,3 rax brits lamer ,swe swe herding(a lot of dead animals ,doesn't give a F** to decay),round sieging style ,He used to be pr 40+ish back in those days but rn he is around major and that is not bad.But he seems to be a well known figure but thanks coming back & playing aoe3 you made the meme live!

#5-Greatscythe11
-Strategy/Build Order -10/10

A similar player like piroshiki but he plays germans,he has defeated some good players here & there(cometk lost to this in ladder :uglylol:.Mainly plays on GP ,but tend to resign quickly if you grab the middle tp or his mouse stops functioning.#bob apart from that his build has scary timing not a joke if you are being passive but he plays all day ,i like his dedication.

#6-bwinner
-botto-10/10

Well everyone now calls otto as botto is because of this guy ,just x2 jains rush and gg.Tower ff gg.He gets called otto bot but people say otto is no skill ,definitely the best otto player ,this guy just doesn't care about how ppl think of that civ ,he just explored the civ & mastered it ,clearly he has beaten many top player with his otto like LordRaphael ,diarouga so it's not a joke his otto is bad ,he has written otto guide also.Not everyone can be like botto it is easy civ but can you win everytime? Otto will be foever called botto now and that's why he's here.I want you to see you play in DE & have more memes.

#7-KingOfOsmane
-Yumi & walls -10/10
Well Osmane point sits with his Japan doing walls & yumis all time and flexing around lol.It has became a meme when anyone walls with a civ ,it gets called Yumi & walls like lb & walls ,wakinas & walls & so on :hehe: .There is gibthedurrty who does this too but Osmane is good player imo ,he makes it work all time with his japan & has good success.

#8-Kickass
-3 huss laming -10/10
He used to do this as French & spam 3 huss as first card all time ,it became popular because it was (#BOB & bot strategy) but also it's strong .I think the founder was IrishFaithful but ig he learnt from him in tourney games and saw the power of 3 huss as first card,pretty sure it has been used here & there after that ,i see it work vs germans & mirror games but thanks for doing it & letting people know.

#9-Kynesie
Water laming-10/10
This guy's deck is nuts ,full eco cards but on water he is the god ,he simply knows in & out to player in water ,best unorthodox water player ,well if anyone walls and goes sea ppl ask are you doing kynesie style? well it's not funny but being able to win on any water map is a unique skill he possess.Definitely top list on the ladder and it shows itself.

#10-Khorix
-Killing multiple hunts -10/10
-Turtle-10/10
-obnoxious playstle-10/10
Well this guy is a upcoming meme he wasn't famous until he started spamming games in DE and started to annoy & tilt players coz of his boring playstyle but it's also unique and different from other wall lamers like kynesie & osmane.He is decent but let's see if he can bring out more memes if he wants to climb the meme ladder.

Others
I would have put @Rohbrot in the top 10 list but he doesn't play de but for him:
-Revolt-10/10
This guy plays only spain and on EP used to revolt as much as he can & win games ,this guy just went from captain to colonel in a few months,astonishing how he can pull out revolt all the time, pretty sure some people thought that "revolt" is new meta ,but spain revolt was no joke ,imperial hussars and with unction it's even more crazy ,a lot of people started doing revolts after seeing him like Oliveza for eg against bwinner in EPL series.Even poissondu does this ig,but i am curious how you do the revolts in DE coz it has changed but thanks for revbrot.

Other honorable mentions :[PLOP]poisson,duck_daniels ,Riotcuck,GUA,kaiserklein,breezebrothes,harrypotterchill,Ezad

-The PLOP team def everyone is joining that game the founder being poisson but idk the exact meaning but ig it's more like oopsie & sound effect when you take a dump ,more like that sorta gameplay ?
-idk about duck_daniels much he is the guy who does otto all the time and spam on amazonia map right?
-Well GUA is a meme that he is the best british player but definitely a content creator and he is a decent player who spam brits all day in QS.
-As for Riotcoke i know he does meme build only like going mercs as japan,germany and doing that otto FI Nizam fusilier stuff.
-Kaiserklein gets called kaisercry because of his salty messages and also he will be mentioned here because of his german merc laming but nevertheless very good player.
-Breeze is the guy who plays ports all the time walls & wins ,with his amazing poll creation skills def needs to be mentioned.
-Pretty sure around last year this was the biggest meme going around every time in the chat hpc xD but now it sorta died.
-Leader of KEK clan ,again this goes back to last year i think performing KEK tactics which mostly involved ppl from german community,good tactic i liked it.

This is my list ,let me know what you think ,you can create your own list or also enlighten me if there are other meme players left out!
-Added plop to the list i forgot this was going in when i was writing thanks for reminding.
:nwc:
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Re: Best Meme Players All time

Post by Squamiger »

Danielek / thenamedaniel deserves a spot for non-stop trash talking or just asking you about your day throughout the entire game
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Imo EddieJr did some unorthodox strats
European Union scarm
Howdah
ESO: Malebranche

Post by scarm »

Good Tier list, imo move challenger_marco up one tier in esoc posters tier list.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Re: Best Meme Players of all time

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Flex around?
My Numbers do the talking.
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Challenger_Marco wrote: This guy plays only spain and on EP used to revolt as much as he can & win games ,this guy just went from captain to colonel in a few months,astonishing how he can pull out revolt all the time, pretty sure some people thought that "revolt" is new meta ,but spain revolt was no joke ,imperial hussars and with unction it's even more crazy ,a lot of people started doing revolts after seeing him like Oliveza for eg against bwinner in EPL series.Even poissondu does this ig,but i am curious how you do the revolts in DE coz it has changed but thanks for revbrot.
1) No i don't revolt!!
2) Not seeing "plop" on your honorable mentions is a little disapoitement to me!
3) It's poisson, not poissondu :P
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

1) No i don't revolt!!
2) Not seeing "plop" on your honorable mentions is a little disapoitement to me!
3) It's poisson, not poissondu :P
1) yeah ik you don't revolt all time but you haven't done once? maybe i'm just confused because you & rohbrot play spain a lot and didn't pay attention to the player names on stream.
2)I added it sorry ,can explain the meaning of plop or why it was created ? thanks
3)kk,my bad :P
:nwc:
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Only true legends could beat me :love:
I considere myself as #1 in human players category
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

A list without StrategicJoel (Inventor of the Trap of Death) and DITISSPARTAA is not a good list. 2/10.
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

I dont know why we should be on a meme list, There is nothing funny about Plop, we are a serious E-sport team with serious gamer and we're not joking.
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Challenger_Marco wrote: 2)I added it sorry ,can explain the meaning of plop or why it was created ? thanks
Idk if its the same everywhere but in France "plop" mean "hi" in the nerd community. At the origine (2006) this game was at my big brother who are the true poissondu44, he played only a couple of game and then gave his account to me. Then we played games in 2v2 (me with poissondu44 and him with a new account poisson_senior) with others friends, and we said "plop" in place of the french equivalent of "hi" (because we was a team of nerds ahah). Then he left the game arround 2008 and i never stoped to said plop since.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Cant find Lucailgrande
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Post by Rohbrot »

Being mentioned here made me proud of doing the same strat over and over, thx. Great and detailed Meme players list imo. I would maybe put @minimoult21 in the list cuz he began to lame Sweden at first in a stream ; p.
Spain pain train is real
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

KINGofOsmane wrote:Cant find Lucailgrande
Hes like always in your bedroom.
Spain pain train is real
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Missing a lot of meme players up there.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

Riotcoke wrote:Missing a lot of meme players up there.
Write names then, lol.
Spain pain train is real
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

@Method_man714 The Method_Man is unbeatable once his strong units roll over you.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

gibthedurrty is the best at yumiw
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Great Britain c19rta
Crossbow
ESO: c19rta

Post by c19rta »

jab
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

Boneng can be on the list too
He raided Raphael Coreurs with Urumis lol
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Boneng definitely missing aswell as spider_basetradeeverygame_xiande. The rest is pretty good
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

sebnan12 wrote:Boneng definitely missing aswell as spider_basetradeeverygame_xiande. The rest is pretty good
Spider_xiand was super laggy!!
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »

Is khorix actually good or people just cba to play vs his strats? The one time I played him i eventually had almost double score, but he was making octa-walls (10k hp!) + culvs and i couldnt bother playing on for another hour sieging that shit, even though i might have won.
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Scroogie wrote:Is khorix actually good or people just cba to play vs his strats? The one time I played him i eventually had almost double score, but he was making octa-walls (10k hp!) + culvs and i couldnt bother playing on for another hour sieging that shit, even though i might have won.
Both. Skillwise, he's a weak colonel, with his bad strategies he's more of a lt co but since people give up against him he's colonel :P
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

You need blind counter what he is doing. As spain i am doing the most greedy FI as i can (with all market + tp if i can + TC wagon). I think you can do something similary with french (4 cdb 700w => all tp, 1kg age 1kw build tc in transi). You can hit a sort of super timing arround 15 min with age 4 unit and super op eco