Mouse wont click

No Flag cptlethal
Crossbow

Mouse wont click

Post by cptlethal »

Hey guys,

just started up the game and went into an online game and my mouse could move around an click options ect but wouldn't select any units or building etc works fine everywhere else in game and all menus just cant click on the map or select any units any ideas?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Mouse wont click

Post by momuuu »

Did you recently install the esoc patch?
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

cptlethal wrote:Hey guys,

just started up the game and went into an online game and my mouse could move around an click options ect but wouldn't select any units or building etc works fine everywhere else in game and all menus just cant click on the map or select any units any ideas?

Try restarting your game/pc?
No Flag cptlethal
Crossbow

Post by cptlethal »

Jerom wrote:Did you recently install the esoc patch?

no i installed it a while back, however i did just go on the patch before this happened
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Did it tell you tehre was an issue with some files and try to auto fix it?

The reason I am asking is that the building rotator mod (and some other modifications) were disallowed in the mod to prevent cheating. Going on the patch means it'll "fix" it but the result is deleting all those files. The fix is relatively easy. I shall try to look for the thread that explains the fix. If you notify me if you had building rotator installed I can give you the files for a working building rotator.
No Flag cptlethal
Crossbow

Post by cptlethal »

Jerom wrote:Did it tell you tehre was an issue with some files and try to auto fix it?

yes, and there was an option to click repair so i did then the patch worked but with this mouse issue so i tried the normal game same issue i have restarted game a few times but its still the same
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

cptlethal wrote:
Jerom wrote:Did it tell you tehre was an issue with some files and try to auto fix it?

yes, and there was an option to click repair so i did then the patch worked but with this mouse issue so i tried the normal game same issue i have restarted game a few times but its still the same

Give me a minute and I'll find the fix for you. Dont worry its super easy, takes at most a few minutes!
No Flag cptlethal
Crossbow

Post by cptlethal »

The reason I am asking is that the building rotator mod (and some other modifications) were disallowed in the mod to prevent cheating. Going on the patch means it'll "fix" it but the result is deleting all those files. The fix is relatively easy. I shall try to look for the thread that explains the fix. If you notify me if you had building rotator installed I can give you the files for a working building rotator.

i do have the building rotator installed so this makes sense
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

@cptlethal
viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4963
Download the startup folder as listed there, and extract the folder startup, located in the .rar file, in the specified location (in buckethead's post).
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=5206
In this thread you can find a way to get the building rotator working again for both esoc patch and RE (in my post you can find out how to).
No Flag cptlethal
Crossbow

Post by cptlethal »

Jerom wrote:@cptlethal
viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4963
Download the startup folder as listed there, and extract the folder startup, located in the .rar file, in the specified location (in buckethead's post).
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=5206
In this thread you can find a way to get the building rotator working again for both esoc patch and RE (in my post you can find out how to).

Thats sorted it thanks very much mate