France Rikikipu
ESOC Dev Team
ESO: p-of

16 Jan 2018, 09:17

I don't know, I have pested him everywhere.
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT
GameRanger Id: 5529322

16 Jan 2018, 15:10

zoom wrote:Not a fan of Market starts ever (because they force player into Market improvements over TPs, as well as favor European and Native American civlizations in general), but I like the map a lot otherwise.

What do you mean, force players into market improvements? You mean in age 1 with hunt dogs instead of TP on 200w?
If anything, I'd say it makes it easier for some civ to take a TP, since you don't need to invest the wood on a market during transition.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

16 Jan 2018, 15:23

I mean starting the game with a market built. Apart from frequently not spawning as a bug, it's a bit of a mess.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT

16 Jan 2018, 15:37

Yeah I got that you're talking about the market on florida, but what's wrong with it?
Didn't see it's a 1.5 years old post though :S
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

16 Jan 2018, 16:03

What's wrong with market start? It just makes games more boomy, which is well within the boundaries of acceptable?
As for the bug spawn it happens 5% of times at most and just because current constraints are quite tight (to to ensure it spawns on the side or in front for both players).
United States of America Hidddy_
Dragoon
ESO: Hidalgito

16 Jan 2018, 16:35

Don't know if it's a bug or intended but the outer ring on Colorado makes it so that vilis can't gather hunts that are killed on the border of the outer ring. It seems like there is enough space for them to work on the animal when it is killed right on the border but they simple don't.
Also don't know if it's just attack move bug but attack move seems to not work/glitch on some ep maps, in particular Indonesia.
Jesus3 is my moral compass
Marco1698 :love:
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT

14 Jun 2018, 18:54

Idk if it has been reported already, but the new 1v1 version of Jebel Musa (UIx) often spawns without starting gold mines, for both players. Around 50% of the time
My YouTube channel

France Rikikipu
ESOC Dev Team
ESO: p-of

14 Jun 2018, 19:06

It should be 100% if it's FFA with at least one obs, if it's rhe issue that I'm thinking about
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT

14 Jun 2018, 20:05

It could be 100% with obs yeah, might be confusing with and without obs
My YouTube channel

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Maps Discussion”