Boneng FI urmi

United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Boneng FI urmi

Post by giveuanxiety »

Can someone link me the video where boneng does this? Want to see how exactly he executes it. There prob a couple vids with him doing it if anyone can find any and dont mind looking id appreciate it. Also the boneng China mirror monk rush.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Re: Boneng FI urmi

Post by KINGofOsmane »

the urumi strat he did vs lordraphael
and vs garja the monk rush
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

This is the China mirror rush (first match):

[video]https://youtu.be/VH4x9nxyFHw[/video]

Couldn't remember who the other was against but Osmane did, you should be able to find it easy by just searching "Boneng vs lordraphael winter tourney" or something like that.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

Thanks always great games from Boneng
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

Boneng FI urumi (revised)

1)Go normal 14v age up base agra
2)During aging chop a TP
3)In age 2, send foreign logging>600g
4)Gather upto 400g and make upto 1200f and age up with taj mahal
5)During aging to age 3, make market and research market ups. Get one more TP if you can.
6)As soon you age, send 1000 food and age up with charminar gate. Send 7 urumi during aging (if in pressure), or send 1000 wood.
7)Make a consulate during aging, put a lot of vils on wood, as you will need a lot of housing if you havent sent 1000 wood. (You generally dont). Make sure you get upt0 750-1000 food to send any of the urumi shipment in age 4.
8)Send 10 urumis or 9 urumis. (9 urumis generally better and cost effective). If you have no food, send 14 zambs.
9)Dont lose urumis, crash out your enemy army using ceasefire smartly, then go out to raid everywhere you can and deny map control. Get redcoats from brit consulate whenever you can. Make a stable and start making zambs when you need them.
10)You will win if you deny enemy map control and keep killing his army.

I am in love with this strat. I thought of revising it to better. If you can wall like kynesie, this strat is better than 10 10.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

_DB_ wrote:Boneng FI urumi (revised)

2)During aging chop a TP
5)During aging to age 3, make market and research market ups. Get one more TP if you can.
6)As soon you age, send 1000 food and age up with charminar gate. Send 7 urumi during aging (if in pressure), or send 1000 wood.
7)Make a consulate during aging, put a lot of vils on wood, as you will need a lot of housing if you havent sent 1000 wood. (You generally dont). Make sure you get upt0 750-1000 food to send any of the urumi shipment in age 4.
8)Send 10 urumis or 9 urumis. (9 urumis generally better and cost effective). If you have no food, send 14 zambs.
9)Dont lose urumis, crash out your enemy army using ceasefire smartly, then go out to raid everywhere you can and deny map control. Get redcoats from brit consulate whenever you can. Make a stable and start making zambs when you need them.

I am in love with this strat. I thought of revising it to better. If you can wall like kynesie, this strat is better than 10 10.

Why are you revising a strat that boneng did, im sure he is much better playerthan you....
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

sirmusket wrote:
_DB_ wrote:Boneng FI urumi (revised)

2)During aging chop a TP

Why are you revising a strat that boneng did, im sure he is much better playerthan you....

Gonna delete the post -_-

Do you know why this thread was made? Is it a problem if it is 1% different
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Ignore the Aussie db, he likes talking a lot of trash. At least u didn't have to pt trade to get to major level :P
:salt: :salt:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I think the howdah shipment (infinite one) is cool too in this strat since they are at least veteran (and without camel combat cards and the scaling 'bugs' I think howdah might just be better age 4). Also dont forget to get 2 great bombards from the ottoman consulate.

also, this is the indian FI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVoVrQLv-n0
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

I tried 2 bombs before, but for that you have to send 300e or gfa and you miss the 10% hp in first few fights

also if you do bombs, you better mass sepoys. 14 sepoy is so good card

3 howdah is good indeed, but for training you will train zambs unless you seaboom

yes, this strat is so good on seaboom because urumi + howdah is uncounterable in age 4
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

KINGofOsmane wrote:the urumi strat he did vs lordraphael
and vs garja the monk rush

thats very helpful thanks
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

rsy wrote:Ignore the Aussie db, he likes talking a lot of trash. At least u didn't have to pt trade to get to major level :P

still sad after loosing 3-0 to me on my smurf, dont cry baby <3, i wasnt flaming D B i was saying it is annoying why he is " revising" bonengs build when is far better player then DB
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

sirmusket wrote:
rsy wrote:Ignore the Aussie db, he likes talking a lot of trash. At least u didn't have to pt trade to get to major level :P

still sad after loosing 3-0 to me on my smurf, dont cry baby <3, i wasnt flaming D B i was saying it is annoying why he is " revising" bonengs build when is far better player then DB

Being a far better player don't necessarily mean that they have far better build. There are a lot of good players (like aizamk, spider_xiande, acergame) who do different strats, which may or may not be regarded as better strategies than the strats of metagods.

I just revised because I thought that it can be executed a little better/comfortable way, without changing the real strategy.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

urumi are god
my china ff just lose to that. urumi>cav lol.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Haha, china ff>>>india
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

There's also a game where he does it vs blackstar in a smackdown somewhere. The smackdown was supposed to be for 50$ prize, but blackstar lost that first gameand quit because according to him he was too drunk xD. Then goongoon took his place I think. It was the same smackdown I think where boneng did an 11 vill russian rush vs goon goon's brit on PD and won in age 3, really gg xD
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

_DB_ wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

Being a far better player don't necessarily mean that they have far better build. There are a lot of good players (like aizamk, spider_xiande, acergame) who do different strats, which may or may not be regarded as better strategies than the strats of metagods.

I just revised because I thought that it can be executed a little better/comfortable way, without changing the real strategy.
not sure if I would call spider a good player......
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

gibson wrote:
_DB_ wrote:
Show hidden quotes

not sure if I would call spider a good player......

I was just giving an example of antimeta players. Spider is not too bad. He is tricky player.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

sirmusket wrote:

Rofl I didn't even know we ever played a 1v1..can u prove u actually beat me with ur "smurf"? I can't believe that after seeing u age at 6 mins with Germans on gp in that team game we played. That said come play again u gr nooberino why do u keep avoiding me?
And dont call me noob till u got more than 2k elo hahaha
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Germany Worldeater
Crossbow

Post by Worldeater »

Can someone tell me, what's the point in going FI as India? I don't get it. They get nothing special in age IV. Ok, urumi autoupgrade, so do the consulate units, but spending 3.2 k ressources for that?
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Worldeater wrote:Can someone tell me, what's the point in going FI as India? I don't get it. They get nothing special in age IV. Ok, urumi autoupgrade, so do the consulate units, but spending 3.2 k ressources for that?

Yeah FI is not really good with any civ, but you can get back about 1k res from age up bonus, you get another wonder with an ability, your explorer elephants become stronger, shipments are worth about 600 res more each
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

Worldeater wrote:Can someone tell me, what's the point in going FI as India? I don't get it. They get nothing special in age IV. Ok, urumi autoupgrade, so do the consulate units, but spending 3.2 k ressources for that?

India's wonders are quite strong. They also have shipments like 14 sepoy, 14 gurkha, 14 zambs. There really aren't many other reasons though, it's mostly that you can make it up due to India having good turtle qualities. All the Asian civs are inherently better at tech builds too since they can train vills while aging, giving them a better eco.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

unlimited 9 urumi shipments and with tps/sacred field 27/36 urumi is very hard to deal with as they dont have a hard counter
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Try artillery or heavy cavalry.