Cant log in to ESO

Albania Red Jon
Crossbow
ESO: W3QTR-FCK7P-T36BK-VH

Cant log in to ESO

Post by Red Jon »

I have downloaded the ESOC patch and Problem 1)It starts with "The Asian Dynasties" and I have a complete collection.I want to change it to Warchief or Normal;How can I do that?? Problem 2)I can't log in , I have my account set up and running fine but when i get into the game it connects to the servers but just says your name or password is incorrect . Please help me!!! :sad: Thanks in advance!! :cry: [color=color#FF0000][/color]
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Re: Cant log in to ESO

Post by WickedCossack »

1) ESOC Patch is just for TAD, The Asian Dynasties. Open it with ESOC Patch icon on desktop. To start TWC or Normal you need to click the icon you used before (or load it up from steam) and go from there.

2) Sounds like you just bought the game? By log in do you mean to the multiplayer or that the game won't authenticate so doesn't load at all?
Albania Red Jon
Crossbow

Post by Red Jon »

I open the game go to the multiplayer screen it requests name and password and I put them as I have them on the forum and then it says name or password incorrect Ps:Thanks for the first problem
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Red Jon wrote:I open the game go to the multiplayer screen it requests name and password and I put them as I have them on the forum and then it says name or password incorrect Ps:Thanks for the first problem

Are you talking about this forum? Just to confirm to create a new account when you get to the multiplayer log in screen you need to press the "New Account?" button and fill in all the boxes there.

Make sure you creating your account on the Normal (Original) game and log in their first. IIRC you need to do this first before it works on TAD. It could be just that you are trying everything through TAD first.
Albania Red Jon
Crossbow

Post by Red Jon »

WickedCossack wrote:
Red Jon wrote:I open the game go to the multiplayer screen it requests name and password and I put them as I have them on the forum and then it says name or password incorrect Ps:Thanks for the first problem

Are you talking about this forum? Just to confirm to create a new account when you get to the multiplayer log in screen you need to press the "New Account?" button and fill in all the boxes there.

Make sure you creating your account on the Normal (Original) game and log in their first. IIRC you need to do this first before it works on TAD. It could be just that you are trying everything through TAD first.

Thank you so much i couldn't figure out how to play multiplayer on this game for such a long time. Thanks for helping
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Well let me know if it works.

Then change your "ESO: ..." tag on this forum to your actual ESO nickname and not your steam authentication code :)
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

WickedCossack wrote:Well let me know if it works.

Then change your "ESO: ..." tag on this forum to your actual ESO nickname and not your steam authentication code :)

Hahah XD
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

Red Jon wrote:I have downloaded the ESOC patch and Problem 1)It starts with "The Asian Dynasties" and I have a complete collection.I want to change it to Warchief or Normal;How can I do that?? Problem 2)I can't log in , I have my account set up and running fine but when i get into the game it connects to the servers but just says your name or password is incorrect . Please help me!!! :sad: Thanks in advance!! :cry: [color=color#FF0000][/color]

HAHA PLEASE CHANGE UR ESO IN ACCOUNT SETTINGS LISTEN TO WICKED COSSACK PPL COULD USE YOUR CODE :)
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

xD
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Two letters missing in his code?!