Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03

05 Jul 2016, 17:33

No Flag DemonDog
Skirmisher

05 Jul 2016, 17:37

fightinfrenchman wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/fbi-director-doesnt-recommend-charges-against-hillary-clinton/index.html

Suck it bernie

Bill Clinton to Hillary - "Repeat after me! I did nothing wrong and am innocent of all charges" :lol:
No Flag Jam
Howdah

05 Jul 2016, 17:48

[joke about Bill Clinton being first lady]
Noticed by @SirCallen on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:24 pm
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03

05 Jul 2016, 17:52

Jam wrote:[joke about Bill Clinton being first lady]

He will still be called president. Mr. and Mrs. President Clinton
No Flag DemonDog
Skirmisher

05 Jul 2016, 17:59

aww hell naw

[video]https://youtu.be/wwegYBH9-KU?t=30s[/video]
United States of America Papist
ESOC Community Team
ESO: Papist

05 Jul 2016, 19:23

So are the basement boys going to vote for Hillary?
My first post, circa March 2015 :blush:
Papist wrote:@frycookofdoom. WTF are you talking about? There is no need for AoE to become a StarCraft rip-off. I sincerly doubt a historical game would attract the science fiction crowd anyways.
United States of America Mvp618
Skirmisher
ESO: Mvp618

05 Jul 2016, 20:43

First criminal president incoming.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Pezet

05 Jul 2016, 20:46

:pop:
Karadzicu vodi Srbe svoje
Nek se vidi nikog se ne boje
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

05 Jul 2016, 21:20

Sorry Mr. Ear, I only vote for winners. Trump 2016.
Top quality poster.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Howdah

06 Jul 2016, 00:54

wow someone actually wants Hillary as president>? I thought they were all paid shills and done with vote fraud.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

06 Jul 2016, 02:28

Neither would be good. As an USA citizen Id vote against the system and hope something changes, so Id do Bernie > Trump > Clinton. As an EU citizen Id vote for stability so clinton over trump.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03

06 Jul 2016, 06:19

howlingwolfpaw wrote:wow someone actually wants Hillary as president>? I thought they were all paid shills and done with vote fraud.

Yeah actually most people want her to be president. That's why she won
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Howdah

06 Jul 2016, 07:46

yeah go on dreaming that's the truth, people don't want a criminal for president. Good grief if she thinks she can and does get away with that, then what will she think she can do as president? its disgusting. the only people that want her are the corporate slave drivers and war mongers.... way to go to be on the wrong side of history bud.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03

06 Jul 2016, 07:50

howlingwolfpaw wrote:yeah go on dreaming that's the truth, people don't want a criminal for president. Good grief if she thinks she can and does get away with that, then what will she think she can do as president? its disgusting. the only people that want her are the corporate slave drivers and war mongers.... way to go to be on the wrong side of history bud.

I am not a corporate slave driver or a war monger and I want her to be president
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Howdah

06 Jul 2016, 08:47

why?
France iNcog
Gendarme
ESO: status = SAVED!!1²

06 Jul 2016, 09:35

i feel like these big ass presidential elections take away from the the election of congress members..
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
ESOC Community Team

06 Jul 2016, 12:48

howlingwolfpaw wrote:yeah go on dreaming that's the truth, people don't want a criminal for president. Good grief if she thinks she can and does get away with that, then what will she think she can do as president? its disgusting. the only people that want her are the corporate slave drivers and war mongers.... way to go to be on the wrong side of history bud.

"Criminal" implies someone did something illegal. Find me an example of her doing something illegal.
Papist wrote:@frycookofdoom. WTF are you talking about? There is no need for AoE to become a StarCraft rip-off. I sincerly doubt a historical game would attract the science fiction crowd anyways.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03

06 Jul 2016, 14:48

howlingwolfpaw wrote:why?

She would be better than anyone else
United States of America noissance
Howdah
ESO: theheat

06 Jul 2016, 16:12

iNcog wrote:i feel like these big ass presidential elections take away from the the election of congress members..

Young people never show up for those. That's why we have sarah palin - styled senators....
Howdah

06 Jul 2016, 16:13

fightinfrenchman wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politics/fbi-director-doesnt-recommend-charges-against-hillary-clinton/index.html

Suck it bernie

Doesn't matter.
Bernie cucks will still be in denial.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03

06 Jul 2016, 16:55

noissance wrote:

Suck it bernie

Doesn't matter.

Come on the podcasht
Howdah

06 Jul 2016, 17:06

fightinfrenchman wrote:
noissance wrote:

Suck it bernie

Doesn't matter.

Come on the podcasht

Getting the dedicated microphone today in the mail (says so on tracking info), so maybe this evening?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Jaeger
Donator 03

06 Jul 2016, 17:25

noissance wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Come on the podcasht

Getting the dedicated microphone today in the mail (says so on tracking info), so maybe this evening?

Let me just check with cheadar
ESOC Community Team

06 Jul 2016, 21:36

Bernie and Trump supporters have at least one thing in common - their only chance of winning was the other person being forced out of the race by legal issues. Very telling.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

06 Jul 2016, 21:39

Papist wrote:Bernie and Trump supporters have at least one thing in common - their only chance of winning was the other person being forced out of the race by legal issues. Very telling.

Clinton supporters seem to have as main argument to attack the other candidates's supporters. Very telling.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy

Forum Info

Return to “Archive”