so who is the best teamplayer??!

h2o_, na jk i mean blackstar_op
12
10%
Musketjr < honestly ur only option
12
10%
Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
25
20%
h2o_ for real
3
2%
Aizamk
4
3%
Mitoe
3
2%
Umeu (he isnt ofc but hes somehow in every poll)
4
3%
Mongo10
1
1%
Breezebrothers
2
2%
Hazza54321 (for the lulz)
9
7%
PrinceofKabul <sec only option
5
4%
Samwise12
21
17%
Snowww
7
6%
someone else (comment)
14
11%
 
Total votes: 122

User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1357
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

22 Nov 2016, 21:55

lets go bois
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1347

22 Nov 2016, 22:08

Wasnt samwise quite good?
r]
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 8600
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland

22 Nov 2016, 22:08

I mean... I don't even...
wołk :food:
User avatar
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
Posts: 687
ESO: Marco1698

22 Nov 2016, 22:09

I'd say nagayumi or bsop, or one of the old pros.
A day without laughter is a day wasted

Charlie Chaplin
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5911

22 Nov 2016, 22:09

SW12 or NaturePhoenix.

You shouldn't ask "of all time" and then only put current players in your poll lol
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1559

22 Nov 2016, 22:10

Well it is clearly JKL4LiF3 according to this list: http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/ladder?n=player&t=age3ySPTeam&m=active

French teamplayer hype!

Seriously though, hazza wins this by a mile.
User avatar
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
Posts: 687
ESO: Marco1698

22 Nov 2016, 22:10

@r4go
A day without laughter is a day wasted

Charlie Chaplin
User avatar
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1142
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA
GameRanger Id: 665696

22 Nov 2016, 22:10

Where the f is garja :?:
Germany lordraphael
Howdah
EWTDonator 01
Posts: 1981

22 Nov 2016, 22:16

Goodspeed wrote:SW12 or NaturePhoenix.

You shouldn't ask "of all time" and then only put current players in your poll lol

1
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1559

22 Nov 2016, 22:22

Actually I didn't see the all time thingy, in that case it is easily mRcheese.

I don't see how SW12 or NP was better than the big cheese. Shame on you GS. Shame on you.
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
Posts: 5911

22 Nov 2016, 22:30

Naww cheese wasn't better than either of them
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
XeeleeFlower wrote:I don't mind open endings as long as the story continues at some point
Germany lordraphael
Howdah
EWTDonator 01
Posts: 1981

22 Nov 2016, 22:34

also if you mention names like prince veni aiz etc you should also include erik. Hes probably the best teamplayer atm from what ive seen.
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
User avatar
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Skirmisher
Posts: 176
ESO: Thomasgreen6
Location: UK

22 Nov 2016, 22:40

#TeamAiz
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1357
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

22 Nov 2016, 22:42

i added erik and samwise ty
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 4169

22 Nov 2016, 22:45

sigh why was i dragged into this, fuck you mongo
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
User avatar
Switzerland sebnan12
Howdah
Posts: 1357
ESO: Mongobillione
Location: Switzerland

22 Nov 2016, 22:47

Goodspeed wrote:SW12 or NaturePhoenix.

You shouldn't ask "of all time" and then only put current players in your poll lol

yea well the olderplayers all suck dicks :/
''its is iamsucksturk'' - Kickass_op
''no you're trash you wouldnt beat me'' - Kaiserklein
"Not my fault everyone is a idiot" - Sir_Musket
"how do you say first lt in serbian" - outta_key_
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1559

22 Nov 2016, 22:50

Cheese > all but thats just imo. It's like 99% win if you had him on your team.
Greece tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 2853
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece
Game: AoE Online
GameRanger Id: 4253320

22 Nov 2016, 22:52

sirmusket ofc. 2 opris everywhere...
Image
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 5719

22 Nov 2016, 23:01

>poll and not voting for Mitoe
Always / Unique / Totally / Intelligent / Sometimes / Mysterious
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 4169

22 Nov 2016, 23:23

wheres risi?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!
But seriously probably sam or musketjr
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7402
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

22 Nov 2016, 23:52

No "Garja" – poll invalid.

1. Risi12304
2. Nerdwise12
3. Badspeed

Honorablulz mention: _H2O
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7402
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

22 Nov 2016, 23:54

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:@r4go
I would definitely want an Italian on my team, just in case things go south.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7402
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

22 Nov 2016, 23:57

Goodspeed wrote:SW12 or NaturePhoenix.

You shouldn't ask "of all time" and then only put current players in your poll lol
Take your rudimentary logic and get out!
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7402
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

22 Nov 2016, 23:57

lordraphael wrote:also if you mention names like prince veni aiz etc you should also include erik. Hes probably the best teamplayer atm from what ive seen.
How does peak Veni compare to peak Prince?
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTDonator 03
Posts: 2904
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger Id: 346407

22 Nov 2016, 23:58

Why am I an option and why did someone vote for me? o.O

Forum Info

Return to “General”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests