Search found 4190 matches

by ovi12
Yesterday, 13:06
Forum: Strategy
Topic: Market start with spain
Replies: 8
Views: 224
Flag: No Flag

Re: Market start with spain

Unless you have 300f 200w start and get at least like a 50c treasure like on GP, I don't think its really possible to consistently do idleless 15v with market.
by ovi12
Yesterday, 12:20
Forum: Strategy
Topic: Market start with spain
Replies: 8
Views: 224
Flag: No Flag

Re: Market start with spain

If you ff its standard to do 3v 700g 700w 5v and building a market from 700w
by ovi12
10 Mar 2019, 01:08
Forum: General
Topic: What if native posts auto-trained their units?
Replies: 13
Views: 388
Flag: No Flag

Re: What if native posts auto-trained their units?

Mitoe wrote:I think that would be too good. There would never be an excuse to not build one, which would actually be removing options from the game, not adding to them.

Natives aren't really that bad. The reason you don't see them very much is because they're mostly useful in late-game situations whe .....
by ovi12
20 Feb 2019, 20:48
Forum: ESOC Patch Discussion
Topic: Should we implement a permanent option to launch "double shipment patch"?
Replies: 15
Views: 636
Flag: No Flag

Re: Should we implement a permanent option to launch "double shipment patch"?

I wonder how it would affect the treaty meta. Anybody wanna comment? @dicktator_ @Lukas_L99
by ovi12
19 Feb 2019, 14:06
Forum: Strategy
Topic: Handicap games
Replies: 48
Views: 1219
Flag: No Flag

Re: Handicap games

I think India could be one of the best civs with handicap lol. Normally it’s very slow, but with handicap its gonna be at least as fast as an Euro civ which is insanely scary.
by ovi12
18 Feb 2019, 23:46
Forum: Strategy
Topic: Handicap games
Replies: 48
Views: 1219
Flag: No Flag

Re: Handicap games

Kaiserklein wrote:I'd try with 15%


gibson wrote:I challenge anyone to play me with a 25 percent handicap

U guys want to play this on stream :D? .....
by ovi12
18 Feb 2019, 20:53
Forum: Strategy
Topic: Handicap games
Replies: 48
Views: 1219
Flag: No Flag

Re: Handicap games

I am 1st lt/captain, I would be willing to play in a 1v2 or with a handicap if anybody wants.
by ovi12
16 Feb 2019, 16:43
Forum: General
Topic: Aoe down ON A FRIDAY. Bill Gates Hates Us
Replies: 9
Views: 335
Flag: No Flag

Re: Aoe down ON A FRIDAY. Bill Gates Hates Us

Time to try put your favorite comp strata
by ovi12
15 Feb 2019, 14:28
Forum: General
Topic: Eso off for a long time - your input required
Replies: 7
Views: 614
Flag: No Flag

Re: Eso off for a long time - your input required

Is it still down?
by ovi12
13 Feb 2019, 18:06
Forum: News
Topic: THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2019
Replies: 132
Views: 6201
Flag: No Flag

Re: THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2019

By the way, is EscapeAOE funded by Microsoft, or how do they have so much money?
by ovi12
13 Feb 2019, 15:10
Forum: News
Topic: THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2019
Replies: 132
Views: 6201
Flag: No Flag

Re: THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2019

Interjection wrote:It's not challenging to get into the top 64 (and even then it's the top 64 sign ups)

Nice, then I hope domeone lets them know now so they dont find out on the last day :D .....
by ovi12
13 Feb 2019, 14:50
Forum: News
Topic: THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2019
Replies: 132
Views: 6201
Flag: No Flag

Re: THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2019

God I just really hope this EP motivation thing works. If it works out well it will cause a flurry of activity on EP. But I’m worried that some people like blackstar, H2O, or samwise will not heve enough time in just a few weeks to het their EP elo in the top. Oh NVM they just have to get into top 6 .....

by ovi12
12 Feb 2019, 01:55
Forum: Strategy
Topic: TP-Samwise BO
Replies: 43
Views: 1126
Flag: No Flag

Re: TP-Samwise BO

Kaiserklein wrote:It's all rock-paper-scissor. For example vils/700g (fast semi) > vils/700w/700g/600g or units (colo timing before aging) > vils/700w/700g (slow semi) > vils/700g. Some timings counter some others.
I love going 3sw 700w 700g 3 dops in ger mirror for that reason, you just aut .....
by ovi12
10 Feb 2019, 20:38
Forum: Strategy
Topic: TP-Samwise BO
Replies: 43
Views: 1126
Flag: No Flag

Re: TP-Samwise BO

I’ve never ever seen a game where 4v 700g beat 4v 700w 700g. I see people talking about going 4v 700g; does anyone know of an example of a tourney game where this happened?
by ovi12
05 Feb 2019, 12:57
Forum: General
Topic: Teaching Robo AOE3
Replies: 31
Views: 1339
Flag: No Flag

Re: Teaching Robo AOE3

I think it’s a little confusing when you say “those are ruyters”, “those are dragoons”, “those are forest prowlers”, etc because without playing those civs, its confusing to remember what’s what and what counters what because there are too many names.

The way I learned the counter system is in the ni .....

by ovi12
04 Feb 2019, 13:10
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: The General's Table 2v2 Bracket
Replies: 61
Views: 2695
Flag: No Flag

Re: The General's Table 2v2 Bracket

HUMMAN wrote:@ovi12 even if its his own money, even though we cant change it we can question whatever his action is cool or not. Its called criticism, feedback etc.
But even thats different, since money is collected by promise there is a responsibility to do it properly. People who donated money shou .....
by ovi12
04 Feb 2019, 07:06
Forum: General
Topic: ALT + D
Replies: 168
Views: 3320
Flag: No Flag

Re: ALT + D

lesllamas wrote:
momuuu wrote:a) A bug is not per definition a cheat. This is actually a fact, if you care to look it up.
b) Saying that "alt-d breaks balance is a fact" is beyond ridiculous. It affects balance, but it doesn't break it in any regard. Even the argument that some civs have bet .....
by ovi12
04 Feb 2019, 06:39
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: The General's Table 2v2 Bracket
Replies: 61
Views: 2695
Flag: No Flag

Re: The General's Table 2v2 Bracket

HUMMAN wrote:lol just because its his tourney doesnt give him shield against ethical issues. If he can invite whoever he wants he can also call pr 20 teams and win money ez... If he can invite whoever he wants, i can say whatever i want about it. In this sarcasm there is an ethical issue, and i beli .....
by ovi12
03 Feb 2019, 17:41
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: The General's Table 2v2 Bracket
Replies: 61
Views: 2695
Flag: No Flag

Re: The General's Table 2v2 Bracket

Well since it’s Hazza’s tourney, I think there’s no problem with excluding players for whatever reason he wants, even if it’s their playstyle.
by ovi12
02 Feb 2019, 23:23
Forum: General
Topic: smurfs are ruining the game
Replies: 133
Views: 5258
Flag: No Flag

Re: smurfs are ruining the game

tabben wrote:seems like a very strategy related thread indeed! :smile:

Anyways, if you're referring to games you've played on the account 'iwillspankyou' - by looking through the elo of those players you've lost to recently, i can tell you that neither of those seem to be smurf accounts. And it's not hard .....
by ovi12
02 Feb 2019, 02:51
Forum: General
Topic: Zuterjection Podcast #5
Replies: 25
Views: 845
Flag: No Flag

Re: Zuterjection Podcast #5

Thrar wrote:
_H2O wrote:We have proven that running events on EP hasn’t fragmented the community and continue to run the biggest most successful events on it.

If by "the community" we're referring to the ESOC community I'd agree with that. When looking at the overall playerbase though, give .....
by ovi12
31 Jan 2019, 10:35
Forum: General
Topic: Zuterjection Podcast #5
Replies: 25
Views: 845
Flag: No Flag

Re: Zuterjection Podcast #5

XeeleeFlower wrote:I feel that it would be a big mistake to have the tournament played on RE. I, for one, will not be as enthusiastic about it and I'm not even a top player (I'm barely a player). I can only imagine how less excited top players will feel when they have to play with/against unbalanced .....
by ovi12
30 Jan 2019, 18:29
Forum: News
Topic: The General's Table - 2v2 Invitational
Replies: 16
Views: 1330
Flag: No Flag

Re: The General's Table - 2v2 Invitational

Are the brackeets available yet?
by ovi12
30 Jan 2019, 15:38
Forum: General
Topic: Why do people complain about maps with many natural obstables?
Replies: 22
Views: 515
Flag: No Flag

Re: Why do people complain about maps with many natural obstables?

UpMySleeves wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Many times people complaina about maps such as Bonnie Springs (as far as I'm aware) because it causes pathing issues for cav. Why is that a bad thing?



:huh:


?

Please finish reading .....
by ovi12
30 Jan 2019, 04:01
Forum: General
Topic: Why do people complain about maps with many natural obstables?
Replies: 22
Views: 515
Flag: No Flag

Re: Why do people complain about maps with many natural obstables?

momuuu wrote:
ovi12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Go to advanced search