Search found 2063 matches

by n0el
Yesterday, 18:00
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

http://time.com/magazine/us/5280431/may-28th-2018-vol-191-no-20-u-s/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=time&xid=time_socialflow_facebook&utm_source=facebook.com Meritocracy gone wrong. Reminded me of u2012 's posts What it also strangely reminded me of is the patching of games. How after a...
by n0el
Yesterday, 15:51
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

u8799 charismatic like you said. I also think Moreno progressive priorities will benefit them. Bernie won Michigan because progressive policies resonate with the blue collar workers. Hillary lost because her policies didn’t. I'm not sure blue collar workers are too thrilled with progressives. Looki...
by n0el
Yesterday, 02:18
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

Is that your argument?
by n0el
Yesterday, 02:16
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

That doesn’t matter in the context of my argument.
by n0el
Yesterday, 02:01
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

He “won” the Michigan primary.
by n0el
Yesterday, 01:21
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

@Amsel_ charismatic like you said. I also think Moreno progressive priorities will benefit them. Bernie won Michigan because progressive policies resonate with the blue collar workers. Hillary lost because her policies didn’t.
by n0el
19 Jan 2019, 23:48
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

I could see a Kamala Harris/Tony Evers ticket doing well. Boosting African-American turnout in Detroit in Philadelphia would probably be the dems' best bet at flipping Michigan and Pennsylvania. But Wisconsin has less than half the amount of black people as those states, so having Evers (the curren...
by n0el
19 Jan 2019, 20:30
Forum: Semi-Finals
Topic: hazza54321 vs SomppuKunkku
Replies: 6
Views: 329
Flag: United States of America

Re: hazza54321 vs SomppuKunkku

Great SKG civil war
by n0el
19 Jan 2019, 20:28
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: Somali statement
Replies: 2
Views: 188
Flag: United States of America

Re: Somali statement

Great games, good luck in your exams and have fun and safe travels!
by n0el
19 Jan 2019, 16:08
Forum: General
Topic: TAD Wall Art
Replies: 15
Views: 416
Flag: United States of America

Re: TAD Wall Art

thomasgreen6 wrote:It’s almost a yumi wall

now that is art!
by n0el
19 Jan 2019, 15:28
Forum: General
Topic: New year's classic betting discussion
Replies: 87
Views: 2039
Flag: United States of America

Re: New year's classic betting discussion

umeu wrote:so, what's happening?

There's no problem any more since the results will be known before the diarouga game.
by n0el
19 Jan 2019, 14:31
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

Wow. Jerom out here dropping knowledge.
by n0el
18 Jan 2019, 19:59
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

fightinfrenchman wrote:Jerom loves to radicalize people

Every great change was radical.
by n0el
18 Jan 2019, 19:39
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

Not to mention once you break from labor to capital, you are basically gaining wealth through exploitation of labor and not from creating value. Why shouldn't Jeff Bozo be taxed at 90%+ over 10 million dollars when he's created a modern enslavement of the american worker. Sure he added value in the...
by n0el
18 Jan 2019, 12:38
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

Not to mention once you break from labor to capital, you are basically gaining wealth through exploitation of labor and not from creating value. Why shouldn't Jeff Bozo be taxed at 90%+ over 10 million dollars when he's created a modern enslavement of the american worker. Sure he added value in the ...
by n0el
17 Jan 2019, 21:30
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

You could make a sound argument that having more money, which means having more property, etc... means needing more government resources and thus you should pay more. You can also make an argument that because of diminishing marginal utility of wealth, that progressive taxation makes sense. In most ...
by n0el
17 Jan 2019, 14:11
Forum: General
Topic: I admit I'm a wall lamer
Replies: 11
Views: 483
Flag: United States of America

Re: I admit I'm a wall lamer

breeze junior
by n0el
17 Jan 2019, 14:02
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

Sure, its super popular, but the problem is we are nearly an oligarchy and both parties are owned by the oligarchs. AOC floated a 70% top marginal rate, polling shows like 75% support, and the corporate media and even her own party is blasting it.
by n0el
17 Jan 2019, 13:29
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

Yeah it seems high. Lower taxes on low incomes and higher taxes on higher incomes sounds like a much cleaner solution to me. Small business wouldn't be losing money and people making minimum wage will still see their purchasing power increased. Sure. Good luck trying to get that passed. 15$ min wag...
by n0el
17 Jan 2019, 12:59
Forum: Round of 8
Topic: diarouga vs snowww
Replies: 114
Views: 2935
Flag: United States of America

Re: diarouga vs snowww

Ofc no left because of no changes. They left because they got bored. Yes, which would have happened anyway tbh. As I said, if you're creative you can always go for anti meta builds. You can but there's limits to that. Plus, making a build using the same units and cards isn't as interesting to most ...
by n0el
17 Jan 2019, 12:14
Forum: Round of 8
Topic: diarouga vs snowww
Replies: 114
Views: 2935
Flag: United States of America

Re: diarouga vs snowww

Ofc no left because of no changes. They left because they got bored.
by n0el
17 Jan 2019, 02:55
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

fightinfrenchman wrote:Amy Klobuchar 2020

Good. She supports a large increase in minimum wage.
by n0el
17 Jan 2019, 02:49
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

SirCallen wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:I mean you can campaign for whatever you want, it's just totally irrelevant when it comes to actual policy because it can't pass for at least another two years.

So you admit voting is approximately useless?

DAvid was right!
by n0el
17 Jan 2019, 02:49
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

fightinfrenchman wrote:I mean you can campaign for whatever you want, it's just totally irrelevant when it comes to actual policy because it can't pass for at least another two years.

True that. Even then it won't pass because 20% of the Democractic party prefers capital over labor.
by n0el
17 Jan 2019, 02:46
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: 2020 Democratic Primary
Replies: 253
Views: 1192
Flag: United States of America

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

$15 is a totally arbitrary number, it has no basis in good policy but only in messaging Sure, but let's say the policy number is 12.89$. Let's message a campaign to go to 12.89$! Especially when we have to negotiate that number. So our 12.89$ wage campaign that has a strong policy foundation gets n...

Go to advanced search