Search found 4397 matches

by princeofcarthage
Yesterday, 23:28
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: England maybe leave EU june 23.
Replies: 2077
Views: 24924
Flag: Malawi

Re: England maybe leave EU june 23.

wardyb1 wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Not really. I mean in a way you could argue yes, but this is literal example of how to d .....
by princeofcarthage
Yesterday, 23:24
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: England maybe leave EU june 23.
Replies: 2077
Views: 24924
Flag: Malawi

Re: England maybe leave EU june 23.

They wont. It stands to reason that EU would want to punish UK as much as possible to dissuade other countries from leaving to further integrate the union. UK will likely remain a rich country for some time though, if it doesn't shrink in relative terms it won't grow either.
by princeofcarthage
Yesterday, 22:41
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: England maybe leave EU june 23.
Replies: 2077
Views: 24924
Flag: Malawi

Re: England maybe leave EU june 23.

chris1089 wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:Like every empire its the end of UK. Unlike most empires, UK dug its own grave.

Don't most empires dig their own grave?

Not really. I mean in a way you could argue yes, but this is literal example of how to dig your own grave. .....
by princeofcarthage
Yesterday, 22:21
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: England maybe leave EU june 23.
Replies: 2077
Views: 24924
Flag: Malawi

Re: England maybe leave EU june 23.

Like every empire its the end of UK. Unlike most empires, UK dug its own grave.
by princeofcarthage
24 Feb 2021, 22:06
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Investing and Personal Finance
Replies: 595
Views: 6489
Flag: Malawi

Re: Investing and Personal Finance

Ocugen is slated to be a dark horse in coming weeks. Covaxin efficacy will be available in 2 weeks, if it's good the stock will explode if not well you can always bet against.
by princeofcarthage
24 Feb 2021, 15:47
Forum: General
Topic: The level of play is much higher now than in 2005-2010
Replies: 83
Views: 2277
Flag: Malawi

Re: The level of play is much higher now than in 2005-2010

So basically today's players are bots. Okay.
by princeofcarthage
24 Feb 2021, 08:58
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: What will happen if there's a socialism USA?
Replies: 62
Views: 612
Flag: Malawi

Re: What will happen if there's a socialism USA?

Tldr, but let's just call people, people. We are all Earthlings after all.
by princeofcarthage
23 Feb 2021, 12:05
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: What will happen if there's a socialism USA?
Replies: 62
Views: 612
Flag: Malawi

Re: What will happen if there's a socialism USA?

RefluxSemantic wrote:
The problem is that we stopped reaching for the stars and settled for cruelty.

Thank you very much. When the whole of universe is ours to explore, we fight amongst ourselves instead of working together to explore the unknown. .....
by princeofcarthage
22 Feb 2021, 13:04
Forum: Results
Topic: Mitoe vs Samwise12
Replies: 39
Views: 1522
Flag: Malawi

Re: Mitoe vs Samwise12

So to tldr, either Mitoe or Hazza should win the tournament now... correct?
by princeofcarthage
22 Feb 2021, 11:32
Forum: Results
Topic: Mitoe vs Samwise12
Replies: 39
Views: 1522
Flag: Malawi

Re: Mitoe vs Samwise12

Kaiserklein wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:Apart from over hyped heavy names on paper, the group isn't group of death tbh ngl.

Yeah it only has like 3 of the top 4 players atm

Turk has been a remnant of his past glory, Sam never reached his previous PR 50 level. When was the last time he won a major tou .....
by princeofcarthage
22 Feb 2021, 11:18
Forum: Results
Topic: Mitoe vs Samwise12
Replies: 39
Views: 1522
Flag: Malawi

Re: Mitoe vs Samwise12

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
aaryngend wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:Apart from over hyped heavy names on paper, the group isn't group of death tbh ngl.
Shots fired.

Shots fired by a 2-inch flaccid penis.

That is still a whole inch longer than yours! .....
by princeofcarthage
22 Feb 2021, 10:22
Forum: Results
Topic: Mitoe vs Samwise12
Replies: 39
Views: 1522
Flag: Malawi

Re: Mitoe vs Samwise12

Apart from over hyped heavy names on paper, the group isn't group of death tbh ngl.
by princeofcarthage
21 Feb 2021, 22:52
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: COVID-19 / Coronavirus Outbreak
Replies: 5232
Views: 48915
Flag: Malawi

Re: COVID-19 / Coronavirus Outbreak

RefluxSemantic wrote:Kinda worried most people will be psychologically burned out just a few months too soon.

Are you worried about me cuz I called it plandemic just to maybe piss off :ear: . Worry not! I have actually spent about ~2-3 years of my life in near total isolation. So I think I will be fine f .....
by princeofcarthage
21 Feb 2021, 20:12
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: COVID-19 / Coronavirus Outbreak
Replies: 5232
Views: 48915
Flag: Malawi

Re: COVID-19 / Coronavirus Outbreak

fightinfrenchman wrote:The pandemic helped Trump imo

Without plandemic or scamdemic Trump would still be in power, don't see how it helped him.
by princeofcarthage
21 Feb 2021, 08:54
Forum: General
Topic: Original AOE3 better than DE?
Replies: 25
Views: 796
Flag: Malawi

Re: Original AOE3 better than DE?

fightinfrenchman wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:51% agreeing RE better than DE is a wakeup call. The rest 49% are irrational so should take their opinion with a grain of salt. I called it!


Where

Go back to discussions about DE before DE was released. .....
by princeofcarthage
21 Feb 2021, 08:51
Forum: General
Topic: Original AOE3 better than DE?
Replies: 25
Views: 796
Flag: Malawi

Re: Original AOE3 better than DE?

51% agreeing RE better than DE is a wakeup call. The rest 49% are irrational so should take their opinion with a grain of salt. I called it!
by princeofcarthage
20 Feb 2021, 17:48
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Learning Python
Replies: 37
Views: 540
Flag: Malawi

Re: Learning Python

Did you work on LHC
by princeofcarthage
20 Feb 2021, 08:55
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: US Politics Megathread
Replies: 27083
Views: 200206
Flag: Malawi

Re: US Politics Megathread

chris1089 wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes

.....
by princeofcarthage
20 Feb 2021, 07:34
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: US Politics Megathread
Replies: 27083
Views: 200206
Flag: Malawi

Re: US Politics Megathread

chris1089 wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Just to clarify, this is me trolling Cometk and not me actually getting warned.

Lol.

It's true. .....
by princeofcarthage
19 Feb 2021, 22:08
Forum: General
Topic: $750+ King of the Hill Tournament
Replies: 27
Views: 916
Flag: Malawi

Re: $750+ King of the Hill Tournament

Can't wait to build a building on the border and then rant about losing it.
by princeofcarthage
19 Feb 2021, 20:49
Forum: General
Topic: $750+ King of the Hill Tournament
Replies: 27
Views: 916
Flag: Malawi

Re: $750+ King of the Hill Tournament

Define main base, I mean yes the TC limit is what you most likely mean. But how do in game you decide that. Some buildings maybe on border and it might be difficult to differentiate.
by princeofcarthage
19 Feb 2021, 19:45
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: US Politics Megathread
Replies: 27083
Views: 200206
Flag: Malawi

Re: US Politics Megathread

princeofcarthage wrote:
Cometk wrote:Why do daimyos give a buff to nearby units?

User was warned for off-topic shitposting.

Just to clarify, this is me trolling Cometk and not me actually getting warned. .....
by princeofcarthage
19 Feb 2021, 19:29
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: US Politics Megathread
Replies: 27083
Views: 200206
Flag: Malawi

Re: US Politics Megathread

Cometk wrote:Why do daimyos give a buff to nearby units?

User was warned for off-topic shitposting.
by princeofcarthage
19 Feb 2021, 19:27
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: US Politics Megathread
Replies: 27083
Views: 200206
Flag: Malawi

Re: US Politics Megathread

RefluxSemantic wrote:
Cometk wrote:Imagine expecting something of elected leadership who wield a great deal of authority and power

But what's he supposed to do? Suddenly turn into a power plant?

I expect nothing less! .....
by princeofcarthage
19 Feb 2021, 18:01
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: US Politics Megathread
Replies: 27083
Views: 200206
Flag: Malawi

Re: US Politics Megathread

It only happens in US

Go to advanced search