Search found 4419 matches

by fightinfrenchman
Today, 05:09
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Try to be (focus people!)
Replies: 156
Views: 3558
Flag: No Flag

Re: Try to be (focus people!)

Tonight was specifically easy, almost sad to have won it because i had basically no competition. Follow me on snapchat (npkimmey) "or else" (I'll be annoyed but not really care all that much because I've got other shit going on) Check out my snap story right now, it's actually pretty good...
by fightinfrenchman
Today, 05:08
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Try to be (focus people!)
Replies: 156
Views: 3558
Flag: No Flag

Re: Try to be (focus people!)

Tonight was specifically easy, almost sad to have won it because i had basically no competition. Follow me on snapchat (npkimmey) "or else" (I'll be annoyed but not really care all that much because I've got other shit going on)
by fightinfrenchman
Today, 04:30
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Try to be (focus people!)
Replies: 156
Views: 3558
Flag: No Flag

Re: Try to be (focus people!)

If you're sentenced and you're in prison, you just have your time to do, bail is uh, bail is something that you can post while you're fighting your case, so if he's already sentenced then, then there is no bail. Now there could maybe be bail by appeal, that would be something that would have to be s...
by fightinfrenchman
Yesterday, 15:19
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: If you had to meet someone
Replies: 40
Views: 960
Flag: No Flag

Re: If you had to meet someone

by fightinfrenchman
17 Aug 2018, 21:12
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Depression
Replies: 4
Views: 49
Flag: No Flag

Re: Depression

I drink alcohol and go to therapy. They work well together
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 20:30
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Complete the sentence
Replies: 51
Views: 577
Flag: No Flag

Re: Complete the sentence

SirCallen wrote:These threads are garbage I don't want to scroll up 20 meters to read what are probably not even funny or clever sentences.


Meters? Stop trying to look cool in front of the Europeans, you tool
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 18:22
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: My ice cream trials and tribulations
Replies: 46
Views: 204
Flag: No Flag

Re: My ice cream trials and tribulations

I've had homemade ice cream, it sucks compared to T-Hill Idk what T-hill is but my grandmothers recipe for homemade ice cream is to die for. I barely eat ice cream but hers I will make myself sick on. It's Turkey Hill. And it doesn't make me sick, so it definitely sounds better than the homemade st...
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 15:24
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: My ice cream trials and tribulations
Replies: 46
Views: 204
Flag: No Flag

Re: My ice cream trials and tribulations

I've had homemade ice cream, it sucks compared to T-Hill
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 14:51
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: My ice cream trials and tribulations
Replies: 46
Views: 204
Flag: No Flag

Re: My ice cream trials and tribulations

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:Home made just has this richness you can't find in store brands, everything else taste kind of stale.


How does ice cream become "stale"
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 14:50
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Telethon Rewards: Season 2 Tease
Replies: 3
Views: 82
Flag: No Flag

Re: Telethon Rewards: Season 2 Tease

dietschlander wrote:dont rush frenchie, it's only a half year since... ;)


Good things take time
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 13:17
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: My ice cream trials and tribulations
Replies: 46
Views: 204
Flag: No Flag

Re: My ice cream trials and tribulations

In America in a high end artisanal desert shoppe the only difference between ice cream and gelato is the head we churn it with. Fun fact: ice cream actually has no cream of ice in it, it really uses cream of cow. But "cow cream" tested poorly in focus groups in the 80s. Also, any "sw...
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 06:19
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: What do you think about Alex Jones' recent social media ban?
Replies: 53
Views: 294
Flag: No Flag

Re: What do you think about Alex Jones' recent social media ban?

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:I work out in it, either on foot or in this small little box van with no a/c just a little fan lol. Good ole usps


Sorry to hear that
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 06:17
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: My ice cream trials and tribulations
Replies: 46
Views: 204
Flag: No Flag

Re: My ice cream trials and tribulations

In America in a high end artisanal desert shoppe the only difference between ice cream and gelato is the head we churn it with. Fun fact: ice cream actually has no cream of ice in it, it really uses cream of cow. But "cow cream" tested poorly in focus groups in the 80s. Also, any "sw...
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 06:16
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: What do you think about Alex Jones' recent social media ban?
Replies: 53
Views: 294
Flag: No Flag

Re: What do you think about Alex Jones' recent social media ban?

Yeah well normal people aren't used to living in horrible conditions. It sucks right now and I refuse to leave my air conditioned room
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 06:10
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: What do you think about Alex Jones' recent social media ban?
Replies: 53
Views: 294
Flag: No Flag

Re: What do you think about Alex Jones' recent social media ban?

My weather is decent enough. Not in central Pennsylvania. It's hot and humid af, and it rains constantly. I'm pissed and honestly, it's getting to be "too much." Makes it very hard to record Telethon rewards Are you high? It feels great in Pennsylvania. Loved Intercourse, nice wholesome A...
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 06:09
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Telethon Rewards: Season 2 Tease
Replies: 3
Views: 82
Flag: No Flag

Telethon Rewards: Season 2 Tease

S E P T E M B E R 7 We've been hard at work on recording the newest dance videos to reward the highest donors of the 2018 Basement Telethon. "Season 2" of the dance videos will start on September 7. 438 will be the first user to receive their reward. We can't wait to show you what we've be...
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 06:07
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: What do you think about Alex Jones' recent social media ban?
Replies: 53
Views: 294
Flag: No Flag

Re: What do you think about Alex Jones' recent social media ban?

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:My weather is decent enough.


Not in central Pennsylvania. It's hot and humid af, and it rains constantly. I'm pissed and honestly, it's getting to be "too much." Makes it very hard to record Telethon rewards
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 05:46
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: THe official favorite comedy sets thread
Replies: 0
Views: 8
Flag: No Flag

THe official favorite comedy sets thread

What's your favorite comedy set?

Mine is definitely Demetri Martin's "If I"

by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 05:40
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: What do you think about Alex Jones' recent social media ban?
Replies: 53
Views: 294
Flag: No Flag

Re: What do you think about Alex Jones' recent social media ban?

Well, since YouTube falls under Google LLC it doesn't matter because Google is one of the greatest tax dodgers in modern history. Well lets hope all the loop holes get closed lol. I am not pro high taxes but I am pro pay what is required. The loop holes and excessive deductions I find an issue. Wha...
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 05:28
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: My ice cream trials and tribulations
Replies: 46
Views: 204
Flag: No Flag

Re: My ice cream trials and tribulations

I'm eating some of that "all natural" ice cream right now and guess what? When it melts it still gets too watery. I'm pissed and upset, and I blame the employees of the local Turkey Hill gas station for not restocking the chocolate peanut butter cup flavor enough.
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 05:27
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Official Favorite Podcasts to Broadcast While Streaming Thread
Replies: 11
Views: 93
Flag: No Flag

Re: Official Favorite Podcasts to Broadcast While Streaming Thread

This thread isn't about your favorite podcasts, it's about what's best to play at a nearly inaudible level in the background while you stream because you for some reason refuse to play music People can't read. This isn't new. It's really sad. I'm gonna start donating to literacy charities instead o...
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 04:00
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: What do you think about Alex Jones' recent social media ban?
Replies: 53
Views: 294
Flag: No Flag

Re: What do you think about Alex Jones' recent social media ban?

Well, since YouTube falls under Google LLC it doesn't matter because Google is one of the greatest tax dodgers in modern history. Well lets hope all the loop holes get closed lol. I am not pro high taxes but I am pro pay what is required. The loop holes and excessive deductions I find an issue. Wha...
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 03:59
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Official Favorite Podcasts to Broadcast While Streaming Thread
Replies: 11
Views: 93
Flag: No Flag

Re: Official Favorite Podcasts to Broadcast While Streaming Thread

This thread isn't about your favorite podcasts, it's about what's best to play at a nearly inaudible level in the background while you stream because you for some reason refuse to play music
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 03:58
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: My ice cream trials and tribulations
Replies: 46
Views: 204
Flag: No Flag

Re: My ice cream trials and tribulations

Best is real ice cream from a Italian store! 1 ball 1€ And if it's a good one... Trust me you can't have one or two favorites because they all extremely good Italians don't eat ice cream, they only eat italian water ice Ofc you say that bc you American :hmm: I don't say it because I'm American, I s...
by fightinfrenchman
16 Aug 2018, 03:58
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: My ice cream trials and tribulations
Replies: 46
Views: 204
Flag: No Flag

Re: My ice cream trials and tribulations

evilcheadar wrote:This all natural ice cream you mention....I wonder where on earth it naturally occurs?


The famous "Turkey Hill," which is actually just a pile of trash, literally

Go to advanced search