umeu wrote:Lukas_L99 wrote:
3) You don't always want it, but its the most versatile. If you're sure your opponent goes for a cav semi you can put it on the anti cav army, if you know a russian guy likes to go very strel heavy you can leave it on the standard army.
i disagree, you always want territori .....
Search found 1314 matches
somppukunkku wrote:are they?, I thought they are the same. 120s each w/ no vills buiding.
Yeah, pretty sure they're all the same
Edit: Looks like I was wrong
[Armag] diarouga wrote:4) Even with the bonus vs inf they do less damage to inf than meteor hammers, the 1 splash doesnt rlly seem to do much. Also the range of meteor hammers is great as there are less pathing issues when they're attacking and you have a bunch of cav.
Still, they're not that bad .....
2) You can put 8 on it if you wanna be very quick to 3, e.g. for a fast FI
3) You don't always want it, but its the most versatile. If you're sure your opponent goes for a cav semi you can put it on the anti cav army, if you know a russian guy likes to go very strel heavy you can leave it on the stan .....
- 17 Jul 2019, 18:47
- Forum: General
- Topic: Time taken to become Captain from Conscript
- Replies: 47
- Views: 942
Apparently, I got to pr 20 in 7 months while being 15 years old, but it took me fucking 3 years to become captain.
I guess the main reason is that I played way more treaty.
Btw easiest german mirror of my life!
- 17 Jul 2019, 00:44
- Forum: Strategy
- Topic: India vs Otto - how to deal with Abus gun?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 373
somppukunkku wrote:I forgot
3) Ageofkiller praising Diarouga, whenever not sucking kynesie or talking about ports/water.
First thing Im reading after opening an aoe3 stream after the LAN
look wrote:Challenger_Marco wrote:Can we get the keyboard n mouse used setup for top 8 players at lan?
Some keyboards are so dirty, you don’t wanna see them :>
Hey Dia! Have you considered using Tower of Victory. I heard it's +15% att/hp 5% speed is quite useful when the game is decided on a 10-second fight!
Next time consult somali for somali strats!
Wouldnt have changed the outcome of the india-dutch game though .....
eulergauss wrote:edeholland wrote:LAN is on!
Mitoe wrote:British: GiveUAnxiety/Callen
British: diarouga, erik
French: erik, raphael
Portuguese: kynesie on water, else idk
Chinese: mitoe, umeu, aiz
Indians: tabben, somppu
Japanese: dyddyd .....
- 09 Jul 2019, 11:18
- Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
- Topic: Two Weeks until the LAN | July 11th - 14th
- Replies: 15
- Views: 699
- 07 Jul 2019, 14:26
- Forum: ESOC Civilizations Discussion
- Topic: German Discussion Thread
- Replies: 1105
- Views: 31993
Riotcoke wrote:Lukas_L99 wrote:He OOSes to not lose games and rank, so no.
But he says he's better than Kaiser!
Well, he's either a troll or suffers from massive cognitive dissonance. .....
Kawapasaka wrote:Lukas_L99 wrote:Kawapasaka wrote:The three that spring to mind for me immediately are Tashunke Prowlers, Mantlets and Flamethrowers
Come to think of it I have lost to some troll flamethrower builds in the past but I assumed that was just terrible play by me and the unit was still r .....