Search found 2687 matches

by Laurence Drake
15 Jan 2018, 20:38
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Music you're listening to
Replies: 1196
Views: 33906
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Music you're listening to

phpBB [video]
by Laurence Drake
15 Jan 2018, 02:05
Forum: General
Topic: Basement Charity Telethon 2018 Hype Video
Replies: 59
Views: 1737
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Basement Charity Telethon 2018 Hype Video

Congrats!
by Laurence Drake
14 Jan 2018, 22:27
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Trumps Shout-Out to Norway
Replies: 101
Views: 1694
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Trumps Shout-Out to Norway

Agreed, all this irrational trump hate is really getting on my nerves. If it continues I will have no choice but to petition the mods to lock this thread!
by Laurence Drake
14 Jan 2018, 12:25
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Cooking
Replies: 382
Views: 6720
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Cooking

Image
by Laurence Drake
14 Jan 2018, 10:54
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Trumps Shout-Out to Norway
Replies: 101
Views: 1694
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Trumps Shout-Out to Norway

Snuden wrote:Christianity is a shit religion.

And you are a shit poster
by Laurence Drake
13 Jan 2018, 12:19
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Trumps Shout-Out to Norway
Replies: 101
Views: 1694
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Trumps Shout-Out to Norway

haha the epic trolls!! xD
by Laurence Drake
13 Jan 2018, 10:21
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Favorite song lyrics
Replies: 58
Views: 1042
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Favorite song lyrics

Snuden wrote:I light up daily.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
by Laurence Drake
12 Jan 2018, 20:31
Forum: General
Topic: Basement Charity Telethon 2018 Hype Video
Replies: 59
Views: 1737
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Basement Charity Telethon 2018 Hype Video

j_t_kirk wrote:Unfortunately I must go to school tomorrow. I will miss a few hours of this Stream :cry:

Quit school.
by Laurence Drake
12 Jan 2018, 17:16
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: How to remove odor from the attic
Replies: 19
Views: 431
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: How to remove odor from the attic

j_t_kirk wrote:Load the last savegame. Or restart the game.

The only way to do this is to kill yourself. You will then respawn at the last checkpoint.
by Laurence Drake
12 Jan 2018, 09:40
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Favorite song lyrics
Replies: 58
Views: 1042
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Favorite song lyrics

Great thread, 10/10 would read again
by Laurence Drake
12 Jan 2018, 09:09
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Oh Shit
Replies: 137
Views: 5199
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Oh Shit

Are there any big finals going on right now? The ESOC Council will conduct an internal survey to determine an answer. Results are expected in four months. There has been an unexpected delay. We now expect to publish the result no less than twenty-four months from the present date. I can confirm tha...
by Laurence Drake
11 Jan 2018, 12:10
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Join me, ESOC
Replies: 78
Views: 2126
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Join me, ESOC

Jam wrote:
Laurence Drake wrote:who else /SS and GOMAD/ here?
Enricks disease Gomex: the pancreatic Gomex, liver Gomex, and many type of thyroid Gomex plan. Enricks disease treatment many type of available, the patients understand to suffering.

haha wtf
by Laurence Drake
11 Jan 2018, 08:40
Forum: Archive
Topic: One day, the Ear joined the forums. What happened next will restore your faith in humanity.
Replies: 40
Views: 1503
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: One day, the Ear joined the forums. What happened next will restore your faith in humanity.

This truly is a classic thread. I miss the old ear.

#bringbacktheoldear
by Laurence Drake
09 Jan 2018, 23:14
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Music you're listening to
Replies: 1196
Views: 33906
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Music you're listening to

phpBB [video]
by Laurence Drake
09 Jan 2018, 13:33
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Join me, ESOC
Replies: 78
Views: 2126
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Join me, ESOC

who else /SS and GOMAD/ here?
by Laurence Drake
09 Jan 2018, 07:42
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: ESOC Crypto Corner
Replies: 1428
Views: 21455
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: ESOC Crypto Corner

Image
by Laurence Drake
08 Jan 2018, 21:39
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Locking posts because someone disagrees.
Replies: 250
Views: 3153
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Locking posts because someone disagrees.

Dolan wrote:
Laurence Drake wrote:Image

Image

No one wants to see your selfies.
by Laurence Drake
08 Jan 2018, 18:25
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Locking posts because someone disagrees.
Replies: 250
Views: 3153
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Locking posts because someone disagrees.

displacement is indeed higher, the number i mentioned was people who left syria. the 11 million you cite also includes people displaced inside syria. 5 million fled to outside syria is a number that doesnt seem that strange to me, and isnt so far from what i said. perhaps they are more up to date n...
by Laurence Drake
08 Jan 2018, 13:28
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: ESOC Crypto Corner
Replies: 1428
Views: 21455
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: ESOC Crypto Corner

Well? Are you enjoying your retirement?
by Laurence Drake
08 Jan 2018, 13:17
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: ESOC Crypto Corner
Replies: 1428
Views: 21455
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: ESOC Crypto Corner

https://www.ft.com/content/b2012d2a-002 ... 8eaef9cac0

Dogecoin, the cryptocurrency based on an internet meme of a Shiba Inu dog, almost doubled in value over the weekend, bringing its market capitalisation to more than $2bn on Sunday.


Anyone investing in this?
by Laurence Drake
08 Jan 2018, 13:05
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Locking posts because someone disagrees.
Replies: 250
Views: 3153
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Locking posts because someone disagrees.

There is a difference between locking a post when someone disagrees and when the post has gone off topic to the point of attacking a religion because you are afraid of them. The discussion wasn't going anywhere, but it shouldn't have gotten locked. There were some jokes about Britain and how it is ...
by Laurence Drake
08 Jan 2018, 13:04
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Neoliberalism is the answer
Replies: 40
Views: 845
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Neoliberalism is the answer

While I agree on your point regarding capitalism in itself, I disagree on the automation thing. Job automation historically has of course been removing certain jobs, mostly of manual and repetitive nature, but even more new job lines were created due to automation and digitalisation, it never lived...
by Laurence Drake
07 Jan 2018, 22:25
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Neoliberalism is the answer
Replies: 40
Views: 845
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Neoliberalism is the answer

Born just in time to shitpost on ESOC
by Laurence Drake
07 Jan 2018, 21:36
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Neoliberalism is the answer
Replies: 40
Views: 845
Flag: Netherland Antilles

Re: Neoliberalism is the answer

Everyone should just read and only read and write too and the global economy will be largely entirely be based off the exchange of literature and also everyone will live happily ever after. Can't automate that. (although they can try: https://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2016/06/27/480639...

Go to advanced search