Search found 300 matches

by Warno
Yesterday, 19:10
Forum: General
Topic: Kaiser vs Somppu indirect grudge match
Replies: 147
Views: 2450
Flag: Canada

Re: Kaiser vs Somppu indirect grudge match

I'll throw in some money if Rapha or Mitoe agree to do this, how much is the prize pool?
by Warno
18 Jul 2019, 19:31
Forum: General
Topic: Your first game online
Replies: 28
Views: 730
Flag: Canada

Re: Your first game online

Someone correct me if I am wrong;
Did Germany not have a 2 falc shipment in fortress when the game first came out?

I seem to remember sending 2 falcs right away and dragboxing everything across the map, it was a long time ago though.
by Warno
15 Jul 2019, 19:56
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: NWC LAN MEGATHREAD
Replies: 577
Views: 21387
Flag: Canada

Re: NWC LAN MEGATHREAD

Congrats @Diarouga , amazing games to watch.
Thanks to all the casters and organizers as well. It was very well run event from a viewing standpoint.


Will this be an annual thing?
by Warno
12 Jul 2019, 21:21
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: NWC LAN MEGATHREAD
Replies: 577
Views: 21387
Flag: Canada

Re: NWC LAN MEGATHREAD

princeofkabul wrote:Im out but still having a blast!


Are you standing on a chair??
by Warno
12 Jul 2019, 18:50
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: NWC LAN MEGATHREAD
Replies: 577
Views: 21387
Flag: Canada

Re: NWC LAN MEGATHREAD

Honestly, what an amazing event!
Having a lot of fun watching these guys battle it out.
by Warno
27 Jun 2019, 23:12
Forum: News
Topic: $100 Best of 9 Smackdown Showmatch | Tabben vs Mitoe
Replies: 33
Views: 1231
Flag: Canada

Re: $100 Best of 9 Smackdown Showmatch | Tabben vs Mitoe

princeofcarthage wrote:So in other words modern tech tabben is going to thrash old tech mitoe out of park. Can we replace someone else in place of mitoe for lan... already?


Don't underestimate old man strength!
by Warno
26 Jun 2019, 23:11
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: Two Weeks until the LAN | July 11th - 14th
Replies: 15
Views: 702
Flag: Canada

Re: Two Weeks until the LAN | July 11th - 14th

Nice job setting this up guys! It looks like it will be a great time, have fun!
by Warno
25 Jun 2019, 19:41
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Picture of yourself
Replies: 725
Views: 40368
Flag: Canada

Re: Picture of yourself

princeofkabul wrote:@Warno flex for us


Did the videos I sent you not give you enough masturbation material?
by Warno
18 Jun 2019, 23:40
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - LAN Information!
Replies: 150
Views: 6376
Flag: Canada

Re: THE NEW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - LAN Information!

princeofkabul wrote:@Garja promise me a selfie with you.


You want to feel small for once in your life??
by Warno
10 Jun 2019, 20:18
Forum: General
Topic: Sirmusket wrecks me with facts and logic!
Replies: 177
Views: 7763
Flag: Canada

Re: Sirmusket wrecks me with facts and logic!

I think it's good for the community to have a villain, brings us closer together.
by Warno
10 Jun 2019, 10:51
Forum: General
Topic: Underused Cup Conclusion & Reflection
Replies: 30
Views: 976
Flag: Canada

Re: Underused Cup Conclusion & Reflection

Very well done event, things seem to flow smoothly. Thanks to everyone who organized/played in it.

I would love to see a one day tournament like this every month, they don't have to be this long. Maybe cut out the first couple of rounds and shorten it to BO3 if the players think it is too much for o .....

by Warno
09 Jun 2019, 19:20
Forum: General
Topic: Sirmusket wrecks me with facts and logic!
Replies: 177
Views: 7763
Flag: Canada

Re: Sirmusket wrecks me with facts and logic!

Grudge dunk competition to settle this plz
by Warno
25 May 2019, 22:56
Forum: General
Topic: Donate to ESOC or EscapeAOE?
Replies: 16
Views: 676
Flag: Canada

Re: Donate to ESOC or EscapeAOE?

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Good question! ESOC and Escape are two separate entities with close bonds but non-intertwined finances. ESOC funds most AoE3 tournaments. The upcoming LAN tournament is funded entirely by Escape and Escape also funds several showmatches. ESOC will (for the time being) only host AoE3 .....
by Warno
25 May 2019, 19:34
Forum: General
Topic: Donate to ESOC or EscapeAOE?
Replies: 16
Views: 676
Flag: Canada

Re: Donate to ESOC or EscapeAOE?

princeofkabul wrote:donate to me @Warno


You were cut off the day you dropped your Canadian flag!
by Warno
25 May 2019, 19:23
Forum: General
Topic: Donate to ESOC or EscapeAOE?
Replies: 16
Views: 676
Flag: Canada

Donate to ESOC or EscapeAOE?

Hey all.
Just wondering if there is a difference here? Are these two affiliated or completely separate entities? Who needs the funding more?

I like to donate once in a while to keep tournaments going but am a little confused here.
by Warno
24 May 2019, 19:10
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Best Couple Of EsoC
Replies: 26
Views: 960
Flag: Canada

Re: Best Couple Of EsoC

Aiz - SirMusket
by Warno
24 May 2019, 11:17
Forum: General
Topic: [Poll] Should Russia be included in the Underused Cup?
Replies: 44
Views: 684
Flag: Canada

Re: [Poll] Should Russia be included in the Underused Cup?

Aizamk wrote:the format should let you pick your opponents civ (they get to veto civs that cannot be picked for them). Mutual blind pick too


I suggested this a while ago for a smackdown, I think it could be fun to watch. A fun weekend tournament would be perfect for this type of civ picking. .....
by Warno
23 May 2019, 21:03
Forum: Strategy
Topic: How to not lose hussar?
Replies: 21
Views: 640
Flag: Canada

Re: How to not lose hussar?

Attack move on mini map and hope for the best.
by Warno
22 May 2019, 11:46
Forum: General
Topic: [Poll] Format for a weekend tournament on June 23rd
Replies: 53
Views: 1176
Flag: Canada

Re: [Poll] Format for a weekend tournament on June 23rd

Seems like a great time for a 1 day tourney.

Unused civs may be the most interesting/unique to see.
by Warno
21 May 2019, 02:04
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie
Replies: 568
Views: 23276
Flag: Canada

Re: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie

Djigit wrote:I get your point, but I think it's better they keep a low profile. They are in no position to improve their case right now, may it be through apologies (super awkward) or an explanation, which wouldn't be admissible anyway imo.


I don't see how an apology to viewers/casters/admins could h .....
by Warno
20 May 2019, 20:52
Forum: Tournament Information and Discussion
Topic: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie
Replies: 568
Views: 23276
Flag: Canada

Re: NWC Tournament Disqualifications - Tit and kynesie

Pretty sad to see... and really dumb from Kynesie's pov.

There should be some guidelines made for cheating and each type of cheating to eliminate grey areas.
Also, there should be guidelines made for who advances when someone gets DQ'd.
As sad as it is, it will most likely happen again.


Kudos to the .....

by Warno
05 May 2019, 18:53
Forum: Round of 8
Topic: LordRaphael vs snowww
Replies: 25
Views: 942
Flag: Canada

Re: LordRaphael vs snowww

Great series, WP by both!
by Warno
04 May 2019, 13:17
Forum: Lower Bracket Round 4
Topic: PrinceofKabul vs Umeu
Replies: 5
Views: 270
Flag: Canada

Re: PrinceofKabul vs Umeu

Canadian Prince > Finnish Prince
by Warno
03 May 2019, 21:12
Forum: Strategy
Topic: Against iroquois
Replies: 61
Views: 1240
Flag: Canada

Re: Against iroquois

Anyone of you high level guys willing to play a couple and record it please?
I am watching videos from 6 years ago lol

Go to advanced search