Search found 1717 matches

by Ashvin
20 Mar 2019, 17:45
Forum: General
Topic: All tad civs broken
Replies: 37
Views: 968
Flag: India

Re: All tad civs gay.

Wait, tell me wdym when you say "X civ is gay"? How can a civ be gay? :hmm:
by Ashvin
20 Mar 2019, 17:26
Forum: General
Topic: All tad civs broken
Replies: 37
Views: 968
Flag: India

Re: All tad civs gay.

yeah wouldnt say they are "best"-designed civs. These civs added diversity to the already diverse game, something which always troubles us when balancing the game.
by Ashvin
20 Mar 2019, 17:18
Forum: General
Topic: All tad civs broken
Replies: 37
Views: 968
Flag: India

Re: All tad civs gay.

ummm, no
by Ashvin
20 Mar 2019, 09:35
Forum: General
Topic: Smackdown #8 - An Interesting Thought
Replies: 10
Views: 292
Flag: India

Re: Smackdown #8 - An Interesting Though

sounds interesting, the fort can be used to secure future resources for civs like brits and ports or can be used to go aggressive and block hunts :hmm:
by Ashvin
20 Mar 2019, 09:09
Forum: General
Topic: Why don't people upload more of their recorded games?
Replies: 11
Views: 301
Flag: India

Re: Why don't people upload more of their recorded games?

Hazza54321 wrote:Watching recs was so 2015

says a person who plays 12 year old game? :P
by Ashvin
20 Mar 2019, 05:28
Forum: General
Topic: ESOC Media Team Applications
Replies: 1
Views: 108
Flag: India

Re: ESOC Media Team Applications

I can make tea, if there is any position open?
by Ashvin
15 Mar 2019, 19:38
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Ninja the fortnite God
Replies: 67
Views: 959
Flag: India

Re: Ninja the fortnite God

Is this some mental disorder?
by Ashvin
15 Mar 2019, 15:46
Forum: Treaty Discussion
Topic: Grazing
Replies: 26
Views: 782
Flag: India

Re: Grazing

I still do not see it a useful card at all, you can replace it with any card and would still get a better value from it.
by Ashvin
13 Mar 2019, 04:09
Forum: General
Topic: Pull" Trick" discussion
Replies: 435
Views: 7377
Flag: India

Re: Pull" Trick" discussion

richard wrote:
Cometk wrote:
Show hidden quotes
by Ashvin
10 Mar 2019, 16:36
Forum: ESOC Patch Discussion
Topic: Patch wall connectors
Replies: 77
Views: 948
Flag: India

Re: Patch wall connectors

iLolicon wrote:
Ashvin wrote:
Mitoe wrote:It is a skill though. And your change does complicate things, to an extent. You would want to delete small walls and replace them with pillars because it is cheaper that way.

Why does it feel like everyone just wants to make the game simpler. “Standard” maps o .....
by Ashvin
10 Mar 2019, 16:09
Forum: General
Topic: The ip address the game is trying to use is invalid
Replies: 1
Views: 72
Flag: India

Re: The ip address the game is trying to use is invalid

I did reproduce this issue, but to do that I had to change my ip after logging in on eso. Does your service provider by any chance changes your ip after some period of time? Do you use VPN?
by Ashvin
10 Mar 2019, 16:03
Forum: ESOC Patch Discussion
Topic: Patch wall connectors
Replies: 77
Views: 948
Flag: India

Re: Patch wall connectors

Mitoe wrote:It is a skill though. And your change does complicate things, to an extent. You would want to delete small walls and replace them with pillars because it is cheaper that way.

Why does it feel like everyone just wants to make the game simpler. “Standard” maps only, remove pull trick, simp .....
by Ashvin
09 Mar 2019, 18:27
Forum: General
Topic: Pull" Trick" discussion
Replies: 435
Views: 7377
Flag: India

Re: Pull" Trick" discussion

It's so unfortunate that people are actually comparing this with alt d.
by Ashvin
09 Mar 2019, 15:59
Forum: General
Topic: FAKE SPANKYOU
Replies: 22
Views: 703
Flag: India

Re: FAKE SPANKYOU

iwillspankyou wrote:
Ashvin wrote:do you have any evidence against Snuden or butifle? Note that butifle is a staff member so if he wouldnt do anything to hurt the integrity of esoc staff

How about my integrety? I guess that is not importent here? For me it is though.
I am also very dissapointed for th .....
by Ashvin
09 Mar 2019, 04:59
Forum: General
Topic: Pull" Trick" discussion
Replies: 435
Views: 7377
Flag: India

Re: Pull" Trick" discussion

Yeah, remove an integral part of the game, why don't you guys just make a game for yourself and keep playing it, looks like aoe3 is just not for you.
by Ashvin
09 Mar 2019, 04:38
Forum: General
Topic: FAKE SPANKYOU
Replies: 22
Views: 703
Flag: India

Re: FAKE SPANKYOU

do you have any evidence against Snuden or butifle? Note that butifle is a staff member so if he wouldnt do anything to hurt the integrity of esoc staff
by Ashvin
06 Mar 2019, 06:29
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Leaving Neverland
Replies: 44
Views: 489
Flag: India

Re: Leaving Neverland

iwillspankyou wrote:is it possible to distinguish his OP music from the bad person he was?

I think yes. We are talking about art here and because I do not know how to explain this with regards to arts, I can with regards to science. So let's assume Albert Einstein who has done a tremendous amount of .....
by Ashvin
01 Mar 2019, 19:22
Forum: User-created Content
Topic: Interjection's Tiny FFA
Replies: 26
Views: 1005
Flag: India

Re: Interjection's Tiny FFA

I thought it was some NSFW thread. :(
by Ashvin
25 Feb 2019, 12:57
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: ... takes too long to understand
Replies: 96
Views: 2646
Flag: India

Re: ... takes too long to understand

Sargsyan wrote:
Ashvin wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:It took me too long to understand that jermon is fackfase, and the reason behind it is the alt d thread

did you understand that you are a follower of Gendarme already?

How so pls enlighten me

the same way you understood the fuckfase thing, read any of spanky's .....
by Ashvin
25 Feb 2019, 12:05
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: ... takes too long to understand
Replies: 96
Views: 2646
Flag: India

Re: ... takes too long to understand

Sargsyan wrote:It took me too long to understand that jermon is fackfase, and the reason behind it is the alt d thread

did you understand that you are a follower of Gendarme already?
by Ashvin
16 Feb 2019, 16:55
Forum: ESOC Patch Technical Support
Topic: ESOC Patch on Wine: Works!
Replies: 4
Views: 317
Flag: India

Re: ESOC Patch on Wine: Works!

Gj mate
by Ashvin
15 Feb 2019, 16:55
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Cannot Log in
Replies: 17
Views: 719
Flag: India

Re: Cannot Log in

Chief_fys wrote:@EAGLEMUT cant help but wonder if ep release had anything to do with this :P

not sure if a joke, but its not at all what you think .....
by Ashvin
15 Feb 2019, 06:21
Forum: User-created Content
Topic: UI 2.3 Suggestions thread
Replies: 49
Views: 1216
Flag: India

Re: UI 2.3 Suggestions thread

Aizamk wrote:Suggestions relating only to design take the longest to do as it involves text editing UI files, so for now will be focusing on those relating to functionality.

Add ping test in the chat commands please(ik its p2p but would still help if there are two casters, but it wont tell you about .....
by Ashvin
13 Feb 2019, 18:12
Forum: General
Topic: smurfs are ruining the game
Replies: 133
Views: 5310
Flag: India

Re: smurfs are ruining the game

noissance wrote:Btw, i found out what causes the infinite account creation exploit. Anyone have contacts to M$ so i can explain 2 them?

@n0el
by Ashvin
11 Feb 2019, 19:14
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Some statistics on ESOC users
Replies: 168
Views: 4501
Flag: India

Re: Some statistics on ESOC users

pecelot wrote:@Ashvin , how about the most frequently used emoji? :hmm:

thought about it, queries like this can be expensive for our db(see eagle's post in this very thread for reference) and that's why i think i wont be able to show you this. I could maybe try if @EAGLEMUT @Buckethead allow me .....

Go to advanced search