Search found 1411 matches

by kami_ryu
Today, 10:35
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: If you had to meet someone
Replies: 40
Views: 932
Flag: France

Re: If you had to meet someone

BrookG wrote:The Frenchies @kami_ryu and @Lecastete, our lord the G, and the lads Interjection, @Hazza54321 and @chris1089 .Not talking about those I met, we have to meet again!!
EDIT: How could I forget our beloved mod the @hleung


I definitely would like to meet you. 100%
by kami_ryu
04 Aug 2018, 03:37
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: [Actually Happening] ESOC D&D Adventure
Replies: 27
Views: 736
Flag: France

Re: [Actually Happening] ESOC D&D Adventure

If there is no win condition, then how does the game end?
by kami_ryu
27 Jul 2018, 20:38
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Dear white people
Replies: 387
Views: 6330
Flag: France

Re: Dear white people

Skin color doesn't do it for me though. It's about clothes, demeanor, attitude, etc.
by kami_ryu
27 Jul 2018, 20:20
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Dear white people
Replies: 387
Views: 6330
Flag: France

Re: Dear white people

Racism and sexism is alive and well. Obviously you may have never personally encountered it, but it's there. In any case I think that the first thing to do, regardless of your stance on the matter, is to acquire as much knowledge of the problem as possible. After that, judge for yourself. You would ...
by kami_ryu
24 Jul 2018, 00:11
Forum: Strategy
Topic: my stragety for iraquois
Replies: 30
Views: 629
Flag: France

Re: my stragety for iraquois

DITISSPARTA you legend?
by kami_ryu
24 Jul 2018, 00:10
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Next Meetup
Replies: 105
Views: 2217
Flag: France

Re: Next Meetup

what year?
by kami_ryu
21 Jul 2018, 17:21
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Response to the Comm Team poll
Replies: 58
Views: 1662
Flag: France

Re: Response to the Comm Team poll

can we get a run down of what you guys did?

I

wish

I

were

there
by kami_ryu
20 Jul 2018, 21:43
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Response to the Comm Team poll
Replies: 58
Views: 1662
Flag: France

Re: Response to the Comm Team poll

more

please more
by kami_ryu
17 Jul 2018, 04:41
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The ear has a new phone
Replies: 103
Views: 2304
Flag: France

Re: The ear has a new phone

Why would you need functionalities if you aren't even aware of their existence? I have an average phone and still don't use most of its capabilities.
by kami_ryu
16 Jul 2018, 04:43
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread
Replies: 1014
Views: 17569
Flag: France

Re: Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Ok, but I just don't understand why everyone keeps talking about the skin color of the players. What is your point? Plus, don't need a football finals to know that there's a lot of black people in france :hmm: Those who are pointing that out are racist. What im saying is the fact that in past centu...
by kami_ryu
14 Jul 2018, 23:40
Forum: User-created Content
Topic: UI 2.3 Suggestions thread
Replies: 29
Views: 581
Flag: France

Re: UI 2.3 Suggestions thread

I love you aiz. I will never stop being your number one fan.

At least, I want to be your number one fan.
by kami_ryu
14 Jul 2018, 21:47
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Watches
Replies: 33
Views: 483
Flag: France

Re: Watches

It's funny because when I saw the picture of it on the right hand, it immediately bothered me as well, for no rational reason. Watches should be worn on the left wrist, I believe. But people should also be free to do whatever they want.
by kami_ryu
06 Jul 2018, 21:57
Forum: General
Topic: Town Center Design Sucks
Replies: 35
Views: 1599
Flag: France

Re: Town Center Design Sucks

screw greed. aggression with 5 units is the way it was meant to be played
by kami_ryu
06 Jul 2018, 20:44
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: What do you consider to be traits of a "successful" person?
Replies: 28
Views: 564
Flag: France

Re: What do you consider to be traits of a "successful" person?

clearly by the amount of walnutsh that weresh acquiredsh lolsh
by kami_ryu
30 Jun 2018, 02:14
Forum: Strategy
Topic: Only One Way To Play ?
Replies: 49
Views: 1561
Flag: France

Re: Only One Way To Play ?

gibson wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:I don't know, a guy asking about how to beat a medium AI looks like a troll to me.

Not everyone has tryharded this game for 1000 hours like the nerds on this forum. There are people who play games casually, no need to be so arrogant.

aging and making units wins vs medium AI though lol
by kami_ryu
15 Jun 2018, 00:00
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: realm royale
Replies: 66
Views: 1058
Flag: France

Re: realm royale

I actually made top 2 in a match, yay.

but like 2 eliminations. I just waited for people to kill each other
by kami_ryu
13 Jun 2018, 11:53
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Try to be
Replies: 67
Views: 1435
Flag: France

Re: Try to be

we need better staff members because the current team clearly doesn't give a fuck and is incompetent!
by kami_ryu
13 Jun 2018, 04:47
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Try to be
Replies: 67
Views: 1435
Flag: France

Re: Try to be

lol you're pissed? for how long does it even go down? I never notice it Yeah I'm fucking pissed I always notice because I care about ESOC, if you don't then that is your problem so how long does it go down for? and why are you upset exactly? 1.) Several minutes 2.) Because I want to post and react ...
by kami_ryu
13 Jun 2018, 04:46
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Try to be
Replies: 67
Views: 1435
Flag: France

Re: Try to be

fightinfrenchman wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:lol you're pissed?

for how long does it even go down? I never notice it


Yeah I'm fucking pissed

I always notice because I care about ESOC, if you don't then that is your problem


so how long does it go down for? and why are you upset exactly?
by kami_ryu
13 Jun 2018, 04:42
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Try to be
Replies: 67
Views: 1435
Flag: France

Re: Try to be

lol you're pissed?

for how long does it even go down? I never notice it
by kami_ryu
13 Jun 2018, 00:05
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: realm royale
Replies: 66
Views: 1058
Flag: France

Re: realm royale

It's fun. I feel like eliminations are better than a higher survival rank. It's not too hard to get up to the 20s but avoiding fighting
by kami_ryu
12 Jun 2018, 15:35
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: realm royale
Replies: 66
Views: 1058
Flag: France

Re: realm royale

I suck at this game so hard lol
by kami_ryu
11 Jun 2018, 16:51
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: realm royale
Replies: 66
Views: 1058
Flag: France

Re: realm royale

did they copy/paste Paladins to make it into a royal game?

edit: that's exactly what they did lol
by kami_ryu
11 Jun 2018, 15:34
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: spectator ui broken when minimized enabled
Replies: 9
Views: 221
Flag: France

Re: spectator ui broken when minimized enabled

you need the UI map and you also need to be an observer not a player
by kami_ryu
11 Jun 2018, 15:22
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Off Topic TSA ASP PSA
Replies: 21
Views: 398
Flag: France

Re: Off Topic TSA ASP PSA

lol why flame?

Go to advanced search