Search found 82 matches

by chris1089
27 Jul 2018, 08:28
Forum: General
Topic: The Best Guide That is made so far.
Replies: 43
Views: 1246
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The Best Guide That is made so far.

I think Veni's two video's on micro, positioning and how to be a better cav player are the best. Maybe this is just because I never really used Goodspeed's despite reading it.
by chris1089
26 Jul 2018, 08:29
Forum: General
Topic: OFFICIAL Risk Tournament Sign Ups HERE!
Replies: 122
Views: 2328
Flag: Great Britain

Re: OFFICIAL Risk Tournament Sign Ups HERE!

I'd like to sign up, but I am away for 3 of the next 5 weeks so I'd need to know which week it will be in.
by chris1089
23 Jul 2018, 08:51
Forum: Recorded Games
Topic: British Mirror on Great Plains
Replies: 4
Views: 105
Flag: Great Britain

Re: British Mirror on Great Plains

Thought that attaching the game might be a good idea.

No idea what I was doing with my herding in age 1 and I didn't spend my wood well or add a second barracks early enough but I think it was a nice game for lower level play
by chris1089
23 Jul 2018, 08:46
Forum: Recorded Games
Topic: British Mirror on Great Plains
Replies: 4
Views: 105
Flag: Great Britain

Re: British Mirror on Great Plains

@SirCallen Updated
by chris1089
23 Jul 2018, 08:30
Forum: Recorded Games
Topic: British Mirror on Great Plains
Replies: 4
Views: 105
Flag: Great Britain

British Mirror on Great Plains

Inspired by Sir Callen, here is a game from a few months ago
by chris1089
23 Jul 2018, 08:23
Forum: Recorded Games
Topic: Japan mirror on ESOC Florida
Replies: 6
Views: 320
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Japan mirror on ESOC Florida

I'll record more of my games again and post if I get a close one.
by chris1089
23 Jul 2018, 08:13
Forum: Recorded Games
Topic: Japan mirror on ESOC Florida
Replies: 6
Views: 320
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Japan mirror on ESOC Florida

I Barely remember this game now tbh but if I remember correctly diagrouga is probably right on the consulate and macro. I improved my macro quite a lot to improve overall and so his critiques are most likely correct. 1721 I am glad you appreciated it. Maybe I should post some more recs now I am a bi...
by chris1089
16 Jul 2018, 14:45
Forum: Recorded Games
Topic: 2 ep games vs umeu
Replies: 24
Views: 651
Flag: Great Britain

Re: 2 ep games vs umeu

Hazza54321 wrote:its umeu with the worst vpn known to man

Well Hokedog does a very convincing job at making his English seem too bad to be Umeu.
by chris1089
12 Jul 2018, 12:01
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread
Replies: 1014
Views: 17420
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Well at least sir hazza kane is still going to get golden boot.
by chris1089
10 Jul 2018, 11:47
Forum: News
Topic: This Year's Autumn Tournament Will Use EP ELO
Replies: 195
Views: 3862
Flag: Great Britain

Re: This Year's Autumn Tournament Will Use EP ELO

_H2O wrote:Ideally I would just get the same rating on my actual account. The best way to avoid getting caught up in admin decisions is to follow the rules! :)

What about elo farming off kickass? Seems he gave you 10 games in a row. :hmm:
by chris1089
04 Jul 2018, 20:50
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread
Replies: 1014
Views: 17420
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

And there's no way Uruguay beat France. I can understand your low aspirations though too being an England fan.
by chris1089
03 Jul 2018, 10:53
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread
Replies: 1014
Views: 17420
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

No, they played some go where each capture gives you another set of walls - Byo-yumi timing
by chris1089
03 Jul 2018, 10:28
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread
Replies: 1014
Views: 17420
Flag: Great Britain

Re: Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

zoom wrote:
rsy wrote:Japanese fans have been cleaning the stadiums voluntarily so the biggest losers from that match are probably the Russians.
Japs have honor, in death as in loss.
:chinese:

Well at least none of them committed hara-kiri yesterday.
by chris1089
29 Jun 2018, 08:18
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The "Is there a god?" thread
Replies: 232
Views: 6142
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The

Turns out that for some it's hard to accept that the universe is complicated and we don't have all the answers. We don't need all the answers. Are you addressing me? I think this is rubbish. I don't claim to have all the answers. I claim to have some answers that others don't have and would be bene...
by chris1089
28 Jun 2018, 19:09
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The "Is there a god?" thread
Replies: 232
Views: 6142
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The

Read the rest of my post. You may be enlightened to find my explanation there I did and found it irrelevant because its complete and utter baseless nonsense How? What's wrong with my logic or axioms? Reread your post and find the direct contradiction that I've already point out and you'll see. As I...
by chris1089
28 Jun 2018, 19:03
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The "Is there a god?" thread
Replies: 232
Views: 6142
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The

1 word, rhymes with go and contains the letter n. The law of thermo dynamics - energy can't be created or destroyed. E=mc^2, this means matter can't be created or destroyted. Therefore you can't get a universe from nothing. That is unless you have an omnipotent being, God, not confined by our space...
by chris1089
28 Jun 2018, 19:00
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The "Is there a god?" thread
Replies: 232
Views: 6142
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The

So the universe at some point started existing. We do not yet know if that is just the way it is or if it requires some further explanation. However, I feel like logically it does not actually pose a problem to state the universe simply started existing. There are no actual logical problems with th...
by chris1089
28 Jun 2018, 15:54
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The "Is there a god?" thread
Replies: 232
Views: 6142
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The

gibson wrote:
chris1089 wrote:Read the rest of my post. You may be enlightened to find my explanation there
I did and found it irrelevant because its complete and utter baseless nonsense


How? What's wrong with my logic or axioms?
by chris1089
28 Jun 2018, 14:21
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The "Is there a god?" thread
Replies: 232
Views: 6142
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The

The origin of this universe is not what I'm talking about though. Ok, I'll address your argument now. ? Seems I made a mistake editing in the code so part of my post was edited out. I'll move on. You think you need to repeat yourself but ironically have failed to register my and other people's argu...
by chris1089
28 Jun 2018, 14:16
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The "Is there a god?" thread
Replies: 232
Views: 6142
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The

Read the rest of my post. You may be enlightened to find my explanation there
by chris1089
28 Jun 2018, 14:13
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The "Is there a god?" thread
Replies: 232
Views: 6142
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The

So the universe at some point started existing. We do not yet know if that is just the way it is or if it requires some further explanation. However, I feel like logically it does not actually pose a problem to state the universe simply started existing. There are no actual logical problems with th...
by chris1089
28 Jun 2018, 13:37
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The "Is there a god?" thread
Replies: 232
Views: 6142
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The

By chance is not an answer. How did that person with a bullet hole in their jacket end up lying on the floor pouring with blood? oh you happen to be holding the type of gun that shoots that type of bullet with a round missing. They got there by chance isn't going to work.
by chris1089
28 Jun 2018, 13:31
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The "Is there a god?" thread
Replies: 232
Views: 6142
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The

Of course this is serious. However you are clearly trolling and not being serious.
by chris1089
28 Jun 2018, 13:28
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The "Is there a god?" thread
Replies: 232
Views: 6142
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The

How many times do I have to repeat myself. I already said God is eternal and doesn't conform to our space-time continuum. Therefore he is not the first thing to exist, as he is eternal. How is existence "seemingly absurd or self-contradictory." God provides an answer to how we got here (a...
by chris1089
28 Jun 2018, 13:16
Forum: Real-life Discussion
Topic: The "Is there a god?" thread
Replies: 232
Views: 6142
Flag: Great Britain

Re: The

So the universe at some point started existing. We do not yet know if that is just the way it is or if it requires some further explanation. However, I feel like logically it does not actually pose a problem to state the universe simply started existing. There are no actual logical problems with th...

Go to advanced search