Search found 306 matches

by supahons
Today, 16:57
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: weird, sad, or something else
Replies: 23
Views: 448
Flag: Austria

Re: weird, sad, or something else

It's a free creativity trainer or you learn to move on.
by supahons
Yesterday, 14:31
Forum: General
Topic: How do i just 'improve'?
Replies: 78
Views: 1695
Flag: Austria

Re: How do i just 'improve'?

_RDX_ wrote:
supahons wrote:Why did i even write this? - you start a thread and then you say you want to quit again ;) anyway gl

Don't worry, I'm quitting this time for sure, I mean it.


I started writing it, then i did something else and came back later to finish it - in the meantime you decided to quit .....
by supahons
23 Jun 2019, 17:17
Forum: General
Topic: How do i just 'improve'?
Replies: 78
Views: 1695
Flag: Austria

Re: How do i just 'improve'?

Watch high level player streams and then watch your recorded game. If you don't find at least 5 points to improve, then you don't know enough yet.
If your problem isn't rank decay then you either haven't played enough yet, or you haven't spent enough energy to improve. I was stuck at a masterserg. ra .....

by supahons
23 Jun 2019, 11:20
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Possible ESOC Mandela Effect?
Replies: 23
Views: 392
Flag: Austria

Re: Possible ESOC Mandela Effect?

by supahons
22 Jun 2019, 10:06
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Drinking games
Replies: 40
Views: 909
Flag: Austria

Re: Drinking games

* https://eso-community.net/goodjoke

(edited, 3x) yes sry, i've replaced this with the link:

spoiler
by supahons
20 Jun 2019, 23:00
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Drinking games
Replies: 40
Views: 909
Flag: Austria

Re: Drinking games

technical difficulties
map rehost, because of resources
stolen treasure

Natives rush, Mercenary strategy
Petards blow up a Wonder, Fort or TC
5 villager raid
Player gets to age IV, revolt, age V (2x)
30 min+ game, then every +15 min

complaints: eg. i could have played better, unit pathing, lame civ
Player f .....

by supahons
16 Jun 2019, 17:01
Forum: General
Topic: Sirmusket wrecks me with facts and logic!
Replies: 177
Views: 7546
Flag: Austria

Re: Sirmusket wrecks me with facts and logic!

gibson wrote:I would also like to remind everybody how much better I am than sirmusket and that he is, in fact, a 2nd lt. Anytime he seems better its cause someones smurfing on his account. Rumor has it people even stream with his stream key while playing on his account to make it look like he's bet .....
by supahons
14 Jun 2019, 21:27
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: Crying because of treasures
Replies: 109
Views: 2982
Flag: Austria

Re: Crying because of treasures

Hazza54321 wrote:I honestly cant believe what im reading

it's the Esoc Twilight Zone
.....
by supahons
12 Jun 2019, 17:09
Forum: General
Topic: Sirmusket wrecks me with facts and logic!
Replies: 177
Views: 7546
Flag: Austria

Re: Sirmusket wrecks me with facts and logic!

gibson wrote:he cant keep my name out of his mouth!


Just sit back and relax. If he continues like this, he will only be able to play with <PR20 soon.
The playerbase in this game is quite small and apparently he's trying really hard to get to this point. .....
by supahons
07 Jun 2019, 00:37
Forum: General
Topic: MIND = BLOWN
Replies: 45
Views: 2156
Flag: Austria

Re: MIND = BLOWN

Mr_Bramboy wrote:but where's your badge

you're welcome ;)
spoiler
.....
by supahons
04 Jun 2019, 17:20
Forum: Round of 32
Topic: rickybawse vs zoomnig
Replies: 10
Views: 447
Flag: Austria

Re: rickybawse vs zoomnig

@Charlesh

Watch the bulgaria/zulu game (2:25/2:48), if you haven't seen it yet. He only played for fun apparently :lol:

.....
by supahons
30 May 2019, 11:46
Forum: General
Topic: Pull" Trick" discussion
Replies: 567
Views: 10221
Flag: Austria

Re: Pull" Trick" discussion

mandatory: pulltrick - part of the core game mechanic (https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php ... 25#p349731). Read this then propose balance changes.

optional: You don't have to use it.
alt+d, crackshot-trick .....

by supahons
25 May 2019, 00:24
Forum: General
Topic: Looking for AoE3 Scenarios
Replies: 18
Views: 392
Flag: Austria

Re: Looking for AoE3 Scenarios

EAGLEMUT wrote:I've got this:


ty, yes this is the latest version (unedited)
by supahons
24 May 2019, 23:20
Forum: General
Topic: Looking for AoE3 Scenarios
Replies: 18
Views: 392
Flag: Austria

Re: Looking for AoE3 Scenarios

j_t_kirk wrote:Arena (Micro scenario)


Yeah this is the best collo, but unfortunately somebody edited it (removed the terrain). Do you have the original unedited version maybe? (i've deleted it by accident)
by supahons
24 May 2019, 22:02
Forum: General
Topic: Looking for AoE3 Scenarios
Replies: 18
Views: 392
Flag: Austria

Re: Looking for AoE3 Scenarios

Perhaps a few of these are playable on stream.
by supahons
22 May 2019, 20:42
Forum: General
Topic: What specifications does your computer have?
Replies: 37
Views: 930
Flag: Austria

Re: What specifications does your computer have?

EAGLEMUT wrote:Looks like he just misspelled tb... :hmm:

No, you definitely can't play AoE 3 with this. *Yeah and a bit more. I think you can only use it offline nowadays. (pentium 2, OS ~win98? :lol: ) .....
by supahons
22 May 2019, 19:03
Forum: General
Topic: What specifications does your computer have?
Replies: 37
Views: 930
Flag: Austria

Re: What specifications does your computer have?

crjensen4 wrote:Intel Pentium 2 300mhz
4mb ram
3dfx 4mb
1.2gb Hdd 5200rpm


:hmm:
AoE 1 requirements
by supahons
14 May 2019, 01:41
Forum: General
Topic: How do I complain?
Replies: 17
Views: 637
Flag: Austria

Re: How do I complain?

by supahons
11 May 2019, 01:43
Forum: ESOC Talk
Topic: ESOC Cry Corner
Replies: 126
Views: 3734
Flag: Austria

Re: ESOC Cry Corner

_RDX_ wrote:For some reason, i find the term 'noob' very harsh. Its ancestor 'newbie' was better to describe the beginners with no/low level experience of the game. Now the slang 'noob' is used like a bad word, like ppl don't stop saying it. And another thing is that if a player plays around 300+ ma .....
by supahons
01 May 2019, 13:48
Forum: Strategy
Topic: 4 BLOCKHOUSE RUSH
Replies: 9
Views: 450
Flag: Austria

Re: 4 BLOCKHOUSE RUSH

Perhaps add some walls around the base for fun. (on RE only and against rly bad players) :lol:

:arrow: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investment_(military) .....

by supahons
28 Apr 2019, 21:31
Forum: User-created Content
Topic: Scenario: FoodWoodGold_3v3_NR_TAD
Replies: 4
Views: 380
Flag: Austria

Re: Scenario: FoodWoodGold_3v3_NR_TAD

Mapremake from scratch. Mapsize increased: 440x440 (from 400x400) = more space in the middle to build the base. Extra layer of wall to make rushing harder and three buildings as obstacles.
Decks changed - treaty decks with settler boost for Food/Wood. No mortar range cards. A few weak cards to nerf a .....

by supahons
20 Apr 2019, 18:03
Forum: Strategy
Topic: Post Your Decks Here!
Replies: 30
Views: 1379
Flag: Austria

Re: Post Your Decks Here!

Mosx wrote:Well kynesi deck it's little hard to play is not for all but for few people

Yes, if it's for 1v1 or 2v2. I would play it in 3v3 :smile:
by supahons
15 Apr 2019, 22:57
Forum: General
Topic: Control groups
Replies: 38
Views: 1172
Flag: Austria

Re: Control groups

1 Heavy Inf/Ranged Cav, 2 Light Inf *Ranged Inf, 3 Heavy Cav/Ranged Cav, 4 Artillery/Ranged Cav/Scout, 5 Rax, 6 Stable, 7 Foundry, 8 Docks, 9 forward Villagers/Ships
i only change the hotkeys from time to time slightly

hotkeys atm
by supahons
03 Apr 2019, 08:07
Forum: General
Topic: ALT + D
Replies: 184
Views: 4252
Flag: Austria

Re: ALT + D

Damn, i have to remove that guy, who destroyed my factory with alt+d, Sioux warchief+ siegedance, from my pestlist. Without the warchief stealth mode card it felt a bit lame. I assume i was wrong.
by supahons
27 Mar 2019, 22:10
Forum: General
Topic: How to improve skills for Beginners?
Replies: 22
Views: 669
Flag: Austria

Re: How to improve skills for Beginners?

Snuden wrote:Failure to follow this advice will have you end your AoE3 career on Deccan with the rest of us imbeciles.
:dry: The AoE3 graveyard!
Moral of the story - Don't stop improving ... .....

Go to advanced search