Re: Aussie_Drongo vs Q(-_*Q)

Post by aaryngend »

Impossible.
Switzerland ChewSick
Dragoon
ESO: chusik

Post by ChewSick »

pathetic performance from @Victor_swe . I mean if you don't wanna play, don't sign up
Sweden Aussie_Drongo
Skirmisher
ESO: Darkalbino_

Post by Aussie_Drongo »

ChewSick wrote:pathetic performance from @Victor_swe . I mean if you don't wanna play, don't sign up
I think after the first two games, knowing that he would have to beat Sweden (the main squeeze) 3 times to win was going to be tough, and considering the fact I was able to torp up without losing any torps (especially on his side of the map) it was going to be a very difficult game from there. I think your assessment is poor.
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

ChewSick wrote:pathetic performance from @Victor_swe . I mean if you don't wanna play, don't sign up
ye wtf, i very much like to play. Maybe i should have looked at the rules a bit closer before signing up. Or rather the maps. I had no idea we come to the point Daka can be the first map of a series completely ruining the rest of it.
Then he pick USA, i have never seen this civ. I figure jan abus beat most civ + its a good civ for the map. But apperently USA had skrims i thought were musk units.
Then i ask if he just gonna lame swe for the rest and he says yes. So basicly we wont have any real game. I dont think im to blame for this. I try scout his torps. find none. later i find all are already up and just know i lost. wtf do u want from me huh? i could 3 rax but i think its not gonna work agains swe. only works on RE and EP.

EDIT: u know what. actually i wont sign up for any more tournaments. I play this game like twice a month. im not gonna waste time with this shit. I rather just qs so i can instaresign stupid civ and maps and move on to more fun games. ALL HAIL KAISERKLEIN!
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

The only sad thing is Vic not playing as swe.
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Germany Hacke
Crossbow
ESO: 52798

Post by Hacke »

It's no big secret that Aussie_Drongo play USA.
The fact that Victor didn't even gather a minimum of information about this Civ shows that Victor wasn't very interested in winning this match.
That take not much time.
Switzerland ChewSick
Dragoon
ESO: chusik

Post by ChewSick »

Victor_swe wrote:
ye wtf, i very much like to play. Maybe i should have looked at the rules a bit closer before signing up. Or rather the maps. I had no idea we come to the point Daka can be the first map of a series completely ruining the rest of it.
Then he pick USA, i have never seen this civ. I figure jan abus beat most civ + its a good civ for the map. But apperently USA had skrims i thought were musk units.
Then i ask if he just gonna lame swe for the rest and he says yes. So basicly we wont have any real game. I dont think im to blame for this. I try scout his torps. find none. later i find all are already up and just know i lost. wtf do u want from me huh? i could 3 rax but i think its not gonna work agains swe. only works on RE and EP

you're a good player and i'm annoyed you didn't show your best, that's all
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Seems just like a lack of preparation
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Hacke wrote:It's no big secret that Aussie_Drongo play USA.
The fact that Victor didn't even gather a minimum of information about this Civ shows that Victor wasn't very interested in winning this match.
That take not much time.
Probebly true, i wasnt prepared. I didnt expect to win either but i think we could have some nice MUs. I assumed he would bash me with swe once. Didnt know he played USA and lamed sea. I spend minimum amount of time with this game, i tried to ask some people before about USA to get info quick. But noone answerd. And tbh im not really intressted. But fine i wont play again....
Dead hunts cant walk....

Sweden Aussie_Drongo
Skirmisher
ESO: Darkalbino_

Post by Aussie_Drongo »

I want you to play again victor, I think you did well considering how much time you put in, jan abus was quite good, I think 5 more huss in that game and you won with that push 100%
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

u can catch me in qs if ur lucky :P
Dead hunts cant walk....

Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

Well played both. Forgive me for saying this here but does no one think that it's ironic that Sweden is literally a 3 rax civ?
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

thomasgreen6 wrote:Well played both. Forgive me for saying this here but does no one think that it's ironic that Sweden is literally a 3 rax civ?
Sweden also has houses that kill multiple animals. The civ is one big easter egg.
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

ChewSick wrote:
Victor_swe wrote:
Then i ask if he just gonna lame swe for the rest and he says yes. So basicly we wont have any real game. I dont think im to blame for this. I try scout his torps. find none. later i find all are already up and just know i lost. wtf do u want from me huh? i could 3 rax but i think its not gonna work agains swe. only works on RE and EP

you're a good player and i'm annoyed you didn't show your best, that's all
Not really. I was like PR 32 on ep when everyone switched. Here im like 25. I donno anything about The new stupid shit.
And i cant even tell The Maps or units apart on de.
Dead hunts cant walk....

Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
thomasgreen6 wrote:Well played both. Forgive me for saying this here but does no one think that it's ironic that Sweden is literally a 3 rax civ?
Sweden also has houses that kill multiple animals. The civ is one big easter egg.
Sounds better than it is
Dead hunts cant walk....

Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Victor_swe wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Sounds better than it is
be honest, it's your favorite feature
Image Image Image
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

I'm always happy to see a Vic_swe game :)

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Lots of luck here from EZ_drongo. Imagine if Vic had busted out the fabled 3rax in game 1; free win. I’m pretty sure Vic thought USA was an April fools joke by me or something, so w/e, game 2s a wash. We show up in round 3 and Vics already in a hole; but it’s fine the reverse sweep is imminent. Then what does ol’EZ do? He busts out the Swedes. We all know that Vic won’t accept a defeat to his countrymen. EZ is clearly playing off this. Let’s rematch and see drongo take on Vic in some old fashioned Brit mirrors on GP. We all know who’d win…
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

BO5 on Ozarks, Hispaniola, Sonora, Great Lakes (Summer), Rocky Mountains?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Victor is just here to play some masculine brit mirrors, none of this feminine DE shit.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

There is no way Drongo won this legally due to his own skill. I suspect this is the doing of the Semi-FF Lobby yet again. Drongo is openly sympathizing. Vic didn't conform. The outcome of this match was predetermined.
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Victor is just here to play some masculine brit mirrors, none of this feminine DE shit.
+1
Dead hunts cant walk....

Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Admins, you know what to do! Falsify these results, replay the match - and this time make sure the rules don’t have a finger on the scale for EZ!
Great Britain EGCTV
Musketeer

Post by EGCTV »

Lol Vic_Swe signs up in the amateur competition, which is for fun, and get's readily beaten by a professional player whom could easily be competing in the pro division. And folk are really out here saying he shouldn't have signed up and didn't prepare properly. I mean yeah... no shit... people have stuff going on in their lives and may or may not have time to devote hours to preparing.

Personally I love watching the amateur comp because it gives lower ranked players a chance to compete and try take even one game off very good pros. There were people under 1200 ELO that signed up to this, and I think that's awesome. It's great to sign up for the banter, knowing you'll get completely pumped.

I get pros sometimes being criticised for not taking it seriously, because it deprives another potential player from having the spot. But if you're criticizing someone for not putting in enough time in the open amateur division you need to seriously get a life.

For what it's worth I thought it was a very valiant effort in G1, G2 was a loss due to lack of US civ knowledge (he's not the first to have lost to US this way) and G3... well Aussie has beaten Kaiserklein among others with his Sweden... so I mean what else was gonna happen.