GTX 1660oc
Ryzen 5 3600x
16gb memory

the game run perfectly in everything low
and I still can play with

medium quality
and everything low

is anyone else having such problems?
Is the game that heavy or could I have computer problems?
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Re: Aoe4 can you Run it?

Post by Goodspeed »

It's very well optimized. I have a pretty shit PC (ryzen 3 1200, 8gb of ram and rx 570) and it runs fine for me on 1440p, even 4v4 late game. I haven't touched graphics settings

So if you're having trouble with those specs, something else is going on I think
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

Goodspeed wrote:It's very well optimized. I have a pretty shit PC (ryzen 3 1200, 8gb of ram and rx 570) and it runs fine for me on 1440p, even 4v4 late game. I haven't touched graphics settings

So if you're having trouble with those specs, something else is going on I think
I have a specific problem, when I move the screen I have fps drop, on age 3 I had this problem, and I decided to buy a new one and now I have it again with age IV, this shit chases me, what a rage!
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Does your monitor have a different frame rate than the game? If the game runs 60fps and you have a 144Hz monitor that could cause problems.
Netherlands Pedrownage
Crossbow
ESO: Pedro1989

Post by Pedrownage »

look wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:It's very well optimized. I have a pretty shit PC (ryzen 3 1200, 8gb of ram and rx 570) and it runs fine for me on 1440p, even 4v4 late game. I haven't touched graphics settings

I have a specific problem, when I move the screen I have fps drop, on age 3 I had this problem, and I decided to buy a new one and now I have it again with age IV, this shit chases me, what a rage!
This is not just you, check out the Digital Foundry review of the game where it talks about this and the reply from the developers about it: Let's hope it gets improved in a patch!
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

Pedrownage wrote:
look wrote:

This is not just you, check out the Digital Foundry review of the game where it talks about this and the reply from the developers about it: Let's hope it gets improved in a patch!
hope so..
i see a lot of players playing without any problem
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
United States of America 007Salt
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

Easily can run it but it's not AOE3 material.