Khroix cheat in AOE4

General forum about Age of Empires 4.
No Flag crankifzz
Musketeer

Khroix cheat in AOE4

Post by crankifzz »

Hi, long time no see everyone.
This guy made invisible wall intentional against a famous AOE4 streamer(Hera) and has been recorded in Hera's stream.
Few minutes ago he played another streamer(Demuslim).Demu just flame him as a cheater in his stream.
hope this guy will be ban in the future.
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Re: Khroix cheat in AOE4

Post by Astaroth »

"This guy made invisible wall intentional against a famous AOE4 streamer(Hera) and has been recorded in Hera's stream."

Got a link? To a Vod or so.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Astaroth wrote:"This guy made invisible wall intentional against a famous AOE4 streamer(Hera) and has been recorded in Hera's stream."

https://clips.twitch.tv/SilkyUnusualJel ... loM2pp5v0b
No Flag crankifzz
Musketeer

Post by crankifzz »

Astaroth wrote:"This guy made invisible wall intentional against a famous AOE4 streamer(Hera) and has been recorded in Hera's stream."

Google it and you can get this easily tho
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

lol same khorix from aoe3? what a shame
:nwc:
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Cheaters/exploiters can be reported here: https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en- ... 0001686692
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Argentina EliteRifleman
Dragoon
ESO: EliteRifleman
Clan: SpNz

Post by EliteRifleman »

Khorix has a bad reputation for using these kinds of bugs and exploits, according to him, he does it so that the devs fix them as soon as possible.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

EliteRifleman wrote:Khorix has a bad reputation for using these kinds of bugs and exploits, according to him, he does it so that the devs fix them as soon as possible.
That's bad opinion view from him ,hes just ruining ppl's game on ranked ladder ,whos gonna give back the elo lost bc of it? capturing relic is legit play for late game. Legit shooting himself in his foot ,now everyone won't respect him anymore ,it's just better to make a video like ageofnoob & report it.
:nwc:
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

EliteRifleman wrote:Khorix has a bad reputation for using these kinds of bugs and exploits, according to him, he does it so that the devs fix them as soon as possible.
BIG BRAIN
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Translation : I am going to abuse the bugs and exploits to gain pixel points until devs decide to fix it. I also hope they don't ban me in the meantime.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag crankifzz
Musketeer

Post by crankifzz »

princeofcarthage wrote:Translation : I am going to abuse the bugs and exploits to gain pixel points until devs decide to fix it. I also hope they don't ban me in the meantime.
I heard this is not a bug abusing.You have to install something to get this happen
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

what's an invisible wall?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

The guy’s a known bug abuser, no surprises there. Each to one’s taste I suppose.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah wasn't he already doing alt-d and machinegun crackshot abuse on aoe3? I kinda remember him as an abuser
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Yeah lol but with mediocre talent level he’s basically just one of those nuisance players for good people to face on ladder. Usually doing the same strat every game and slightly annoying.
Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

Post by yoqpasa »

So if I understood this right, walls are not only invisible but unbreakable too? I summon @khorix so he can defend himself here. BTW there are 2 khorix accounts (#46 and #172)

Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Good job, great moves! Finally somebody who brings bugs to attention by climbing the ladder with their help. I hope he will get the medal he deserves soon!
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

yoqpasa wrote:So if I understood this right, walls are not only invisible but unbreakable too? I summon @khorix so he can defend himself here. BTW there are 2 khorix accounts (#46 and #172)
I guess its better to not have too high elo for matchmaking so he can reach more people on the ladder and ruins more experience, he has always shown great sportsmanship. He masters perfectly his subject.
Great Britain The_Lastsamurai
Pro Player
ESO: The_lastsamurai

Post by The_Lastsamurai »

you cant really accuse him of cheating if has just abusing a bug? they need to patch this so it cant happen I agree but common has far from cheating.... such a shitty title accusing him of a cheating when its just a bug?
United States of America Squamiger
Howdah
ESO: Squamiger

Post by Squamiger »

The_Lastsamurai wrote:you cant really accuse him of cheating if has just abusing a bug? they need to patch this so it cant happen I agree but common has far from cheating.... such a shitty title accusing him of a cheating when its just a bug?
whatever you want to call it, its just fuckin lame and sweaty, like do you really care about elo that much that you are going to play the game in a way thats clearly not supposed to be exist
Great Britain The_Lastsamurai
Pro Player
ESO: The_lastsamurai

Post by The_Lastsamurai »

Squamiger wrote:
The_Lastsamurai wrote:you cant really accuse him of cheating if has just abusing a bug? they need to patch this so it cant happen I agree but common has far from cheating.... such a shitty title accusing him of a cheating when its just a bug?
whatever you want to call it, its just fuckin lame and sweaty, like do you really care about elo that much that you are going to play the game in a way thats clearly not supposed to be exist
yeah dont get me wrong im not saying hes not a shitty person for using this, but you cant just post a thread calling someone a cheater? when hes not cheating?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

Bug abuse can get a ban in some games, that's all I'm saying.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Intentional bug abuse is often considered cheating mate
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

Go back to your cave boomer

Greece LazarosVas
Dragoon
Clan: GMDS

Post by LazarosVas »

I dont even know how this works as I dont play aoe 4 but I dont think this is cheating, abusing bugs also is not cheating. Nevertheless it is lame af for sure.