Retired Contributor

ESOC Premier League S3 - Official Trades

Post by Cometk »

Auction Results:

United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Re: ESOC Premier League S3 - Official Trades

Post by Cometk »

The Mandarin Duck Squad trade @Aykin Haraka (4yk1n) to the Blockhouse Boomers for @Miyawaki Sakura (September)

Mandarin Duck Squad -4yk1n, +September
Blockhouse Boomers: -September, +4yk1n
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Final Rosters:

Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

placeholder
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Why would you trade a 1500 player for 1k. Honestly going by current scenario months of the year > tit
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

princeofcarthage wrote:Why would you trade a 1500 player for 1k. Honestly going by current scenario months of the year > tit
Why do you constantly make it seem like you were dropped on your head as a child?
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

princeofcarthage wrote:Why would you trade a 1500 player for 1k. Honestly going by current scenario months of the year > tit
Have you considered a possibility that Tit was underpriced heavily in the first place? You could double the original price and it wouldn't probably be enough. Let's make a deal. If I need your important insight of the pro scene I'll msg you about it.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Germany miggo1999_
Skirmisher
ESO: india_bot1999

Post by miggo1999_ »

I can proudly say I am worth 2 and a half tits
Retired Contributor

princeofkabul wrote:
Have you considered a possibility that Tit was underpriced heavily in the first place? You could double the original price and it wouldn't probably be enough. Let's make a deal. If I need your important insight of the pro scene I'll msg you about it.
I don't get your unnecessary aggression. I simply asked a question/your insight on why you did the trade and stated my opinion on why I felt it was wrong/unfair. You could have simply replied along the lines of "I think tit was undervalued and/or imo he is better" or whatever the reason. No need to be passive aggressive.

Or do you mean to say that people should simply stop asking questions?
Germany miggo1999_
Skirmisher

Post by miggo1999_ »

princeofcarthage wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:
I don't get your unnecessary aggression. I simply asked a question/your insight on why you did the trade and stated my opinion on why I felt it was wrong/unfair. You could have simply replied along the lines of "I think tit was undervalued and/or imo he is better" or whatever the reason. No need to be passive aggressive.

-20 respect
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I'd call it an even trade, maybe Tit is more valuable
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

princeofcarthage wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:

ask stupid questions get stupid answers.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Retired Contributor

I will reply to you after EPL.
Germany miggo1999_
Skirmisher

Post by miggo1999_ »

princeofcarthage wrote:I will reply to you after EPL.
I mean tit is an established top player with plenty of tourney experience and his own playstyle which make him a valuable player (something you should know if you claim to be so familiar with the players from this game). And there are more factors that determine for how much a player is sold than his mere ability. On top of this Prince also knows tit a lot better, and thus can better judge how he'll perform, and who he can match him with. The result of the EPL is not that relevant.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

princeofcarthage wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:

You are obnoxious and no one appreciates your presence here. This explains the ‘unnecessary’ aggression. Please stop posting.
Finland somp
Dragoon

Post by somp »

miggo1999_ wrote:I can proudly say I am worth 2 and a half tits
I feel like a 5 dollar street hooker
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

i am worthless
Retired Contributor

miggo1999_ wrote:
I mean tit is an established top player with plenty of tourney experience and his own playstyle which make him a valuable player (something you should know if you claim to be so familiar with the players from this game). And there are more factors that determine for how much a player is sold than his mere ability. On top of this Prince also knows tit a lot better, and thus can better judge how he'll perform, and who he can match him with. The result of the EPL is not that relevant.
And I never denied that. But at the same time I felt that he is undervaluing October as well. How is result of EPL not relevant? If october goes on to have a great run and tit flops then wouldn't it be a bad trade?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

miggo1999_ wrote:
Dude, princeofcarthage beats top players like hazza consistently, I think he knows more than you.
France Le Hussard sur le toit
Howdah
ESO: LeHussardsurletoit

Post by Le Hussard sur le toit »

princeofcarthage wrote:
miggo1999_ wrote:
And I never denied that. But at the same time I felt that he is undervaluing October as well. How is result of EPL not relevant? If october goes on to have a great run and tit flops then wouldn't it be a bad trade?
You can not judge if a trade was good or bad base on the result, you need to judge before playing.

If I offer you to play a game where I throw a fair coin, and you win 100€ if it lands on head, and lose 10€ if it lands on tail, then playing is a good choice, no matter the actual result of the game.
ESOC : came for the game, stayed for the drama.
Pakistan comradecommissar
Dragoon
ESO: ComradeCommissar

Post by comradecommissar »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You are obnoxious and no one appreciates your presence here. This explains the ‘unnecessary’ aggression. Please stop posting.
Should someone from the official ESOC team really be telling a member that their presence isn't appreciated, or that they should leave the forum? This isn't about princeofcarthage, but more a general point about how the ESOC team should conduct themselves on the forum.
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Aykin Haraka wrote:i am worthless
You are priceless more like :love:
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

comradecommissar wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Should someone from the official ESOC team really be telling a member that their presence isn't appreciated, or that they should leave the forum? This isn't about princeofcarthage, but more a general point about how the ESOC team should conduct themselves on the forum.
I dont know, PrinceofCarthage is a certain level of special. Lets put it this way i wouldnt choose to have a conversation with him if we were in the pub together
Retired Contributor

Hate me more pls
United States of America gagootz
Crossbow

Post by gagootz »

princeofcarthage wrote:Hate me more pls
i can try
#modtheear