Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Re: Bring back MUs of the Month

Post by lemmings121 »

rsy wrote:agreed
MU of the month: Rus vs Mongols
go
for real, we should move this thread to aoe4 section or make a copy. reddit and oficial foruns isnt good for those kind of talk

imo on land map rus go standard prof scouts into fc, if mongol rushes you wall and still ageup asap to MAA, if mongol fc you do normal horse archer stuff

and as mongol you either do a very fast ram + archer timing or prof scouts fc as well into knight archer

some people tower rush as mongol, but idk, to me it feels like you are betting on rus to panic and make mistakes
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Re: MU of the Month: Rus vs Mongols

Post by n0el »

mad cuz bad
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Re: Bring back MUs of the Month

Post by n0el »

lemmings121 wrote:
rsy wrote:agreed
MU of the month: Rus vs Mongols
go
for real, we should move this thread to aoe4 section or make a copy. reddit and oficial foruns isnt good for those kind of talk

imo on land map rus go standard prof scouts into fc, if mongol rushes you wall and still ageup asap to MAA, if mongol fc you do normal horse archer stuff

and as mongol you either do a very fast ram + archer timing or prof scouts fc as well into knight archer

some people tower rush as mongol, but idk, to me it feels like you are betting on rus to panic and make mistakes
I think Archers into ram push as Mongols is the best. I've seen @giveuanxiety do this successfully.
mad cuz bad
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

Ya I like that the most as the mongol player as you can control the game more. Ya I had a few examples of it in the Continental Clash, one where I had to adapt and one where I didnt.
Mongol FC is also extremely good tho. Since the Stepredoute is insane for gold gen and double producing age 3 units would be very good.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

The trouble I've had facing Mongols is their outpost rush. Any ideas on what exactly beats it?
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

rsy wrote:The trouble I've had facing Mongols is their outpost rush. Any ideas on what exactly beats it?
I think if you scout on time, you make your tower first and you are fine using it to deny his tower from going up. if he makes it first you still can you move to the second woodline and tower yourself there

if its king of the hill with the single woodline i'm not sure if there is a counter after his tower goes up, maybe just scout asap and tower yourself before he can do it if you scout a will otw