Maps bugged

Technical Support for installation and running of the EP.
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Maps bugged

Post by Kawapasaka »

I think this problem came from using custom maps on RE for some reason. That sets custom maps as the default for the next time you create a lobby, so when I tried creating a lobby on EP I get a message saying "you do not have any custom maps loaded, Disabling the custom maps toggle", and creates the lobby with zero maps available on the drop down menu, just blank space.

So I went back to RE and switched my lobby there to normal maps so the default on EP would also hopefully be normal, but I keep getting the same custom maps error. When the game launches it gets an error message (disappears too fast to fully read, says something about the name of the last custom map I was using on RE) and instantly closes back to the game browser. When I tried joining someone else's lobby my whole game crashed as soon the match launched.

Tried reinstalling the patch but nothing changed.

Running on Win10, reinstalled the patch straight from the ESOC link and games on RE seem to be working fine.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Maps bugged

Post by EAGLEMUT »

So I went back to RE and switched my lobby there to normal maps so the default on EP would also hopefully be normal, but I keep getting the same custom maps error.

This is what you need to do, but you must actually start a match with the normal map selected, not only host it.

The problem itself is I believe due to privilege issues, running the EP installer as administrator might solve it.
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Re: Maps bugged

Post by Kawapasaka »

All fixed! Thanks @EAGLEMUT you do great work.