OOS with observers on EP

Technical Support for installation and running of the EP.
Russia XaKOps
Skirmisher
ESO: XaKOps

OOS with observers on EP

Post by XaKOps »

Why OOS happens in EP when game with observers and how to fix this? It occurs in 5-7 seconds after start but randomly, not in every game. Relog/restart EP doesn't help. This problem happens not only for me, I saw that others had same issue. I have stream where it happaned and also .age3y records after oos.

I asked about this already 2 times since Monday, plz give some answers @Development Team
I can understand if you are busy or don't know how to fix it. Just give answer, stop ignoring me.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: OOS with observers on EP

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Are you playing on Herold Island? That map has known OOS issues as of now.

I'm not sure what other problems could be causing your issue. Perhaps the players you're playing with have something else installed that's causing the OOS, or perhaps they are on the beta/smackdown patch.
Russia XaKOps
Skirmisher

Post by XaKOps »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Are you playing on Herold Island? That map has known OOS issues as of now.

I'm not sure what other problems could be causing your issue. Perhaps the players you're playing with have something else installed that's causing the OOS, or perhaps they are on the beta/smackdown patch.
No, it was on other maps. And it was not only with me, btw I even reinstall game and patch. And it wasn't as you said. Fo example, we played 2 games, all works fine. But next time it oos on every map after few seconds. With same peoples
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I haven't noticed OOS with observers in the EPL myself. I think the most plausible explanation is that someone else whom you're playing with has a faulty game.
France Kao
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
ESO: filoual

Post by Kao »

XaKOps wrote:Why OOS happens in EP when game with observers and how to fix this? It occurs in 5-7 seconds after start but randomly, not in every game. Relog/restart EP doesn't help. This problem happens not only for me, I saw that others had same issue. I have stream where it happaned and also .age3y records after oos.

I asked about this already 2 times since Monday, plz give some answers @Development Team
I can understand if you are busy or don't know how to fix it. Just give answer, stop ignoring me.
I'm sorry that you received no answers, I personally have not seen any ping before this one.
The only times I've recently seen OOS with Observers were on the Herald Island maps and nowhere else. Could you provide a list of maps you tried to play with? Exact number of players, civilizations. I think any info could help.
But quite possible we won't find a way to fix this, not with current UI implementation I guess. But as you may know, we're working on a 3.0 obs ui, a "native" one this time, and with this one OOS should not happen.
Russia XaKOps
Skirmisher

Post by XaKOps »

Kao wrote:
XaKOps wrote:Why OOS happens in EP when game with observers and how to fix this? It occurs in 5-7 seconds after start but randomly, not in every game. Relog/restart EP doesn't help. This problem happens not only for me, I saw that others had same issue. I have stream where it happaned and also .age3y records after oos.

I'm sorry that you received no answers, I personally have not seen any ping before this one.
The only times I've recently seen OOS with Observers were on the Herald Island maps and nowhere else. Could you provide a list of maps you tried to play with? Exact number of players, civilizations. I think any info could help.
But quite possible we won't find a way to fix this, not with current UI implementation I guess. But as you may know, we're working on a 3.0 obs ui, a "native" one this time, and with this one OOS should not happen.
There are games:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/483115679?t=21m12s
and
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/482208412?t=01h55s
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Bring me Eaglemut!!