Tech support

Technical Support for installation and running of the EP.
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Tech support

Post by Wuangaga »

lusas wrote:So the patch was Only made for obsolet 32 bits! Omg!!!-
Nobody ever said that and it was only a guess which Jerom just proved to be wrong.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Tech support

Post by momuuu »

Are there still people out there that have 32 bit then? This pc is from 2011 or sth and has 64 bit..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Tech support

Post by gibson »

Yea no one who has a full sized laptop or desktop from like the past 8 years has a 32bit system. Some smaller netbooks from the past few years have a 32bit system but who games on those? Hell new phones have 64bit os. This patch is NOT for 32bit operating systems.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Tech support

Post by yemshi »

I have 32 I believe.
No Flag Balthazar
Crossbow

Tech support

Post by Balthazar »

so do I lol but the fp worked fine until the latest undate, then WAM!!! POW!!!! I have tried everything to get it to work but alas no joy.
France krichk
Musketeer
ESO: AAAzzz___

Tech support

Post by krichk »

Not working for me neither since i updated.
The launcher seems ok :
Displays "Launching game in 3... 2... 1..." but eventually does not lauch anything at all. I can't run age3f.exe neither.
Absolutely no error message or anything like that.
No Flag lordtorethegreat
Crossbow

Tech support

Post by lordtorethegreat »

I have some issues with the new patch. My launcher worked at the beginning, but suddenly stopped working. I tried starting the game from "age3f", but after the new update this doesn`t work anymore.

I have reinstalled the patch several times, and even the game once. This didn`t work. My error says "Initialization Failed. Failed to initialize COM". Anyone familiar with this problen and know how to fix this?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Tech support

Post by gibson »

lordtorethegreat wrote:I have some issues with the new patch. My launcher worked at the beginning, but suddenly stopped working. I tried starting the game from "age3f", but after the new update this doesn`t work anymore.

I have reinstalled the patch several times, and even the game once. This didn`t work. My error says "Initialization Failed. Failed to initialize COM". Anyone familiar with this problen and know how to fix this?

you could also try manually starting the exe from task manager by clicking run new task and than typing in age3f.exe. No idea if this would work though. Also be sure you''re running it as an administrator. Even if you are on an admin account, right click and then click run as administrator.
Germany PhalluS
Musketeer
ESO: PhalluS, rusH (DE)

Tech support

Post by PhalluS »

or check the correct path from your links. looks like your system dont find any files...
No Flag lordtorethegreat
Crossbow

Tech support

Post by lordtorethegreat »

gibson wrote:
lordtorethegreat wrote:I have some issues with the new patch. My launcher worked at the beginning, but suddenly stopped working. I tried starting the game from "age3f", but after the new update this doesn`t work anymore.

you could also try manually starting the exe from task manager by clicking run new task and than typing in age3f.exe. No idea if this would work though. Also be sure youre running it as an administrator. Even if you are on an admin account, right click and then click run as administrator.
Didn`t work.
No Flag lusas
Skirmisher

Tech support

Post by lusas »

I reinstall , fp 1.00 works , not the 1.02 !!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Tech support

Post by gibson »

lordtorethegreat wrote:
gibson wrote:you could also try manually starting the exe from task manager by clicking run new task and than typing in age3f.exe. No idea if this would work though. Also be sure youre running it as an administrator. Even if you are on an admin account, right click and then click run as administrator.
Didn`t work.

try private messaging @musketeer925 on here or eso
No Flag larkyboof
Crossbow

Tech support

Post by larkyboof »

Same problem for me... after the 3,2,1 I just get that COM error. Anyone managed to get round it because I can''t even start the game manually...
No Flag lusas
Skirmisher

Tech support

Post by lusas »

Displays "Launching game in 3... 2... 1..." but eventually does not lauch anything at all

Is this going to be fixed ? i wanna play
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Tech support

Post by zoom »

Again: The patch is not working properly for all users at the moment. We expect to solve this soon.

Thank you for your patience.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Tech support

Post by noissance »

I get out of sync one every in 5 games. Is this related to ep or just douches ingame?
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag thestrider
Crossbow

Tech support

Post by thestrider »

I guess everyone has the same problem then.
Imo all brit has to do is in age 2 with lbow musk huss as diarrhea [diarouga] suggested. -_DB_
No Flag lusas
Skirmisher

Tech support

Post by lusas »

patch 1.0 was working !! what the feck mess in 1.02 ?undo to 1.0 . 1.02 is with full of problems
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Tech support

Post by zoom »

zoom wrote:Again: The patch is not working properly for all users at the moment. We expect to solve this soon.

No Flag aufwiedersehen
Musketeer

Tech support

Post by aufwiedersehen »

Curious is the EP patch is available on mac osx yet, and if it isn't does anyone have a EST?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Tech support

Post by zoom »

It is not at this time. Unfortunately, as you might imagine, these constant technical issues have taken priority and somewhat pushed back (chronologically speaking) the effort to this end. However, AFAIK the ETA is still within a few weeks, although unspecified for now.
No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

Tech support

Post by drumal »

mouse button 5 and 6 not working with patch... with original works fine.. any idea why?
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Re: Tech support

Post by yemshi »

When I start the laucher it is all fine, and it even shows up Patch 1.00.3 if click on the Option and About part.
But I still have CRC.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

update patch 1.00.3 gives me runtime error, when I click on english installation. It says the patch requires 64 bit, so my windows version is not compatible with that. Can you work on it?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Marco1698 wrote:update patch 1.00.3 gives me runtime error, when I click on english installation. It says the patch requires 64 bit, so my windows version is not compatible with that. Can you work on it?

I have forwarded your issue to the modding team. Please bear with ESOC while things are being sorted out.