Tech support

Technical Support for installation and running of the EP.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Tech support

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

If your launcher isn't working:

[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2xrve-CQiA&'feature=youtu.be" size="large"][/video]
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Tech support

Post by glorious_ »

bramboy wrote:If your launcher isn''t working:

[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2xrve-CQiA&'feature=youtu.be" size="large"][/video]
+1
No Flag i8035
Crossbow

Tech support

Post by i8035 »

zoom wrote:
i8035 wrote:Chrome and opera
You should be able to override the warning. If the option is not offered try configuring your browsers download or security settings.

Alternatively, you could PM me your mail address or skype account and Ill send you the file.
Thanks for the guidance, I ended up bypassing the security and successfully started up the patch.
South Africa xhuggels
Crossbow

Tech support

Post by xhuggels »

geronimow wrote:whenever i click the launcher it says that the program doesn''t work

same problem here. It stops working at launch
South Africa xhuggels
Crossbow

Tech support

Post by xhuggels »

medinos wrote:
cramper wrote:that actually worked for me.
This worked for me too !!!
All do this !!

yeah this is the answer. The Shortcut it creates wont work.
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Tech support

Post by briowl »

zoom wrote:
briowl wrote:how do i get it please kind Sir
Theres currently a string error that either disguises other map-sets than Standard Maps (which hasnt had its description updated) or renders them unavailable for now. This error for some reason occured during the transfer from the final beta to release despite the content being identical as far as the map sets go. This will be addressed shortly!
coolio thanks
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Tech support

Post by _H2O »

The launcher is working again. Please make sure you are using the launcher when it is working. The launcher is how we update the game. If you are using the age3f.EXE you will not see updates. We plan to push an update soon to fix a lot of the issues such as the map names not showing up for the map sets.
No Flag ra0ulduke
Crossbow

Tech support

Post by ra0ulduke »

zoom wrote:Whether your system or game is genuine shouldn''t matter in the least. What you describe sounds very strange indeed. I''m afraid I can''t be of any help personally' please PM _H2O and musketeer925 both with your above description and they''ll try to help you out!
Thanks for the reply Zoom I reinstalled it and now it seems to be working.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Tech support

Post by zoom »

That's good to hear!
No Flag stevelance
Musketeer

Tech support

Post by stevelance »

Can't run the patch, says I need some update which stops working every time I try to update it.
No Flag stevelance
Musketeer

Tech support

Post by stevelance »

says Rockallddl is missing
India _DB_
Howdah

Tech support

Post by _DB_ »

Is it possible to manually download the latest update? The launcher seems to either crash or it just does not start updating game.

Where can we manually download the update?
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
India svenne1992
Musketeer
ESO: Russé

Tech support

Post by svenne1992 »

[attachment id="2197" thumbnail="1"] plz fix this problem .... :( really hungry to try fanpatch
Attachments
addddddd.png
[color=color#BFFFFF][/color]- OMG u can keep signatures ? :o :lol: :roll:
India _DB_
Howdah

Tech support

Post by _DB_ »

When I run ESOC Patch and after about 10 mins for playing it, an error with command prompt occurs saying that "ESOCP2.dll and ESOCP3.dll is incorrect. Try reinstalling." And then it forever says that I've to reinstall the patch :(

Also how do I skip the annoying c++ redestructible download process, I've it and everytime I reinstall it downloads it again and again. This is very irritating :(
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Tech support

Post by bobabu »

svenne1992 wrote:[attachment thumbnail="1" id="2197"]? ? ? plz fix this problem .... :( really hungry to try fanpatch?

dota player :)
Also did you try running everything as an administrator? Even the installation? Did you try to reinstall it already?
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Tech support

Post by bobabu »

subzero wrote:When I run ESOC Patch and after about 10 mins for playing it, an error with command prompt occurs saying that "ESOCP2.dll and ESOCP3.dll is incorrect. Try reinstalling." And then it forever says that I''ve to reinstall the patch :(

Also how do I skip the annoying c++ redestructible download process, I''ve it and everytime I reinstall it downloads it again and again. This is very irritating :(

Did you read what I wrote in the other thread? Which version of windows are you using?
India _DB_
Howdah

Tech support

Post by _DB_ »

bobabu wrote:
subzero wrote:When I run ESOC Patch and after about 10 mins for playing it, an error with command prompt occurs saying that "ESOCP2.dll and ESOCP3.dll is incorrect. Try reinstalling." And then it forever says that Ive to reinstall the patch :(

Also how do I skip the annoying c++ redestructible download process, Ive it and everytime I reinstall it downloads it again and again. This is very irritating :(
Did you read what I wrote in the other thread? Which version of windows are you using?
Windows 7 Ultimate
India svenne1992
Musketeer
ESO: Russé

Tech support

Post by svenne1992 »

bobabu wrote:
svenne1992 wrote: plz fix this problem .... :( really hungry to try fanpatch
dota player :)
Also did you try running everything as an administrator? Even the installation? Did you try to reinstall it already?
Ye i tried it ... and i have reinstalled it and c++ over 10 times yet ...... i saw many players having same problem need a fix :(
[color=color#BFFFFF][/color]- OMG u can keep signatures ? :o :lol: :roll:
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Tech support

Post by glorious_ »

when I want to download the new patch, the launcher crashes again... idk if only I have this problem...
Greece fingolfin
Musketeer
ESO: my_pace

Tech support

Post by fingolfin »

When i try to update the launcher it says there is a problem and the launcher has stoped working
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Tech support

Post by aligator92 »

fingolfin wrote:When i try to update the launcher it says there is a problem and the launcher has stoped working
I had this aswell. I did two things at once so i dont know which one fixed it. i executed it as administrator then update search comes up and then it asks to do updates. so what i did is that i closed the window that searches for updates and then i clicked ''ok'' in the one that asks to download the update. then it did nothing for 30 seconds and then aoe started and the update is installed
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Tech support

Post by zoom »

svenne1992, please PM both _H2O and musketeer925 with a description of your issue and they'll help you personally as soon as they can.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Tech support

Post by zoom »

Unfortunately, a new issue arose when the first update was released just recently. It affects some users (myself included) and we will solve it as soon as we are able to.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Tech support

Post by Goodspeed »

[div style="text-align:center'"][div style="text-align:left'"][span style="font-family:georgia'font-size:large'"]Update 1.00.1 is out. If the auto-updater isn''t working for you, please reinstall manually using the file in this folder. You will always be able to find the latest release there.
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Tech support

Post by musketeer925 »

Hey guys, want to mention it's easiest for me to address people's issues in PMs. If you continue having issues after updating to 1.00.1 (linked in gs's post right above), send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

Thank you all for your patience!