Casting in quality and attitude

No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: Casting in quality and attitude

Post by tedere12 »

Jerom wrote:And this is why we should just ban people complaining about casters... Especially when its unfounded. Im super glad to have casters like tibia which put in a lot of time and are willing to make time to cast awkwardly timed matches like boneng vs garja (weekday at 10 gmt).

Or you can accept criticism and try to improve
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

Jerom wrote:And this is why we should just ban people complaining about casters... Especially when its unfounded. Im super glad to have casters like tibia which put in a lot of time and are willing to make time to cast awkwardly timed matches like boneng vs garja (weekday at 10 gmt).
Seriously? Do you feel like a God just because you do cast? Lol. I appreciate your casting because that is a nice help actually, but we all members can complain about we want. Personally if I would think you are not a good caster I can just complain because everyone can express his opinion. Ban is not necessary if there's not an heavy flaming directed to a caster imo.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

tedere12 wrote:

Or you can accept criticism and try to improve
Exactly lol. There are always haters or who try to criticise you even you could be a nice caster. Veni has haters too and he's very good to casting, one of the best we had if not the best. Accept criticism, try to improve and go ahead :)
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Please Tibia, dont be offended/pissed off for to long, sweet ;) . There are a lot of ppl who appreciate all the hours you spend casting for out entertainment. I really enjoy your enthusiasm, humor and "stait forward" attitude :D . You do a VERY GOOD JOB for the community - for sure. There will always be ppl who enjoy to criticize more, and contribute less :evil: . Please dont let it get u down ;)
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Jerom wrote:And this is why we should just ban people complaining about casters...

How can you say that? Criticism is great!
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I think you guys are right. Criticism is great. Just sucks that everyone here doesn't seem to understand what criticism is. "Hey I really enjoy your casting, maybe it would be even better if you tried to do x" or "yeah look I dont like what this caster did here its really stupid". Pick out the criticism.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Hey people calm down. I just found it not very subtle from Tibia and wanted to know if it's because I'm too sensitive or because Tibia was too offensive. Seeing the comments, it looks like people don't have any problem with what he said so hey, no problem then.

tibia wrote:no we should not ban peopole, but instead of being pussys and type it on the forums ( and often "hide" the ID of the caster you dislike ) say it straigth too the caster himselfe like a grown up man or woman.

edidt: especely your post kaiserklein pisses me off, feels like a personal attack

If I typed it on the forums, it's because there was already a thread about it lol... I would never have opened a new thread or sth to talk about that, but since there already was one, I thought well why not use it ? And btw I don't personally know you and you were casting on the ESOC channel so I find it quite logical not to talk directly to you but rather to talk about it on ESOC...
I can't see how my post is especially a personal attack btw, all the more so since I didn't mention your name in it...

Maybe I overreacted because I see everybody flaming Garja 24/7, it sometimes look a bit like he's being the scapegoat and I don't understand why. But no need to do this emotional blackmail "OK I leave then"... And it's the same to the other people saying "ignore haters" etc, hey I'm just making criticism, if you start casting games like this you should know you will have to face criticism at some point, it's normal and it's how a democracy works, if every time someone makes a criticism the guy says "ok I'm leaving" then we're basically not allowed to complain, how stupid is that ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

Tibia does a great job casting and has good insight, just the n***** comment was uncalled for. He's euro so to him probably not a big deal, but it was offensive for some people.
mad cuz bad
Norway tibia
Musketeer
ESO: Tibia

Post by tibia »

noel your comment is totaly understandabel , its more comments like kaiserkliens that makes me annoyed, that post is only posted to make me look bad ( not that i care too much tbh ) and the reason im doubtfull i will cast more for eosctv is that i don't feel to comfy casting "proffesionaly" since i always like to say what i truly think. ( like i realy dislike kynisie but had to be nutral , just feels wrong for me )
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Isn't it possible that post is posted to express an honest opinion?

Also, you don't have to be neutral at all, just a certain level of respectful!

I think you do a great job in general.
Norway tibia
Musketeer

Post by tibia »

Kaiserklein wrote:Hey people calm down. I just found it not very subtle from Tibia and wanted to know if it's because I'm too sensitive or because Tibia was too offensive. Seeing the comments, it looks like people don't have any problem with what he said so hey, no problem then.

tibia wrote:no we should not ban peopole, but instead of being pussys and type it on the forums ( and often "hide" the ID of the caster you dislike ) say it straigth too the caster himselfe like a grown up man or woman.

edidt: especely your post kaiserklein pisses me off, feels like a personal attack

If I typed it on the forums, it's because there was already a thread about it lol... I would never have opened a new thread or sth to talk about that, but since there already was one, I thought well why not use it ? And btw I don't personally know you and you were casting on the ESOC channel so I find it quite logical not to talk directly to you but rather to talk about it on ESOC...
I can't see how my post is especially a personal attack btw, all the more so since I didn't mention your name in it...

Maybe I overreacted because I see everybody flaming Garja 24/7, it sometimes look a bit like he's being the scapegoat and I don't understand why. But no need to do this emotional blackmail "OK I leave then"... And it's the same to the other people saying "ignore haters" etc, hey I'm just making criticism, if you start casting games like this you should know you will have to face criticism at some point, it's normal and it's how a democracy works, if every time someone makes a criticism the guy says "ok I'm leaving" then we're basically not allowed to complain, how stupid is that ?

the thing is you posted a link to the qoute i said without telling my name first, so no you everyone gonna click it to check who it was and what he was saying, and you say im getting impatient for my own comfort? for fucks sake i did that game just for you peopole to be abel to watch it, i dont get payed or anything . and when you use 20 mins to pick a civ i think you can do a joke about it.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Kaiserklein said: "Hey people calm down. I just found it not very subtle from Tibia and wanted to know if it's because I'm too sensitive or because Tibia was too offensive. Seeing the comments, it looks like people don't have any problem with what he said so hey, no problem then".

To be clear about my post earlier, so there is no misunderstanding; I was not referring to you as being a "hater" Kaiserklein. I was referring to some of the chat in streams.
AND i agree with you that Garja has been getting a lot of flaming, and I really cant understand why or what motivates some ppl/haters to do so :?: :?: I really think some of the ppl in chat/stream should grow up a little :ugeek: AND I think Garja has done a SUPER job for the community - all honor to him 2 :D

The remark coming from Tibia was nothing in compare to what ppl in chat are saying - and I think Tibia made a friendly joke. Thats how I interpret it - anyway.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

tibia wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Hey people calm down. I just found it not very subtle from Tibia and wanted to know if it's because I'm too sensitive or because Tibia was too offensive. Seeing the comments, it looks like people don't have any problem with what he said so hey, no problem then.

the thing is you posted a link to the qoute i said without telling my name first, so no you everyone gonna click it to check who it was and what he was saying, and you say im getting impatient for my own comfort? for fucks sake i did that game just for you peopole to be abel to watch it, i dont get payed or anything . and when you use 20 mins to pick a civ i think you can do a joke about it.

kaiser retard anyway
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

see: here comes another flaming from KingofOsmane that is not called for, and very hurtfull. Shame on you KingofOsmane :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

tibia wrote:noel your comment is totaly understandabel , its more comments like kaiserkliens that makes me annoyed, that post is only posted to make me look bad ( not that i care too much tbh ) and the reason im doubtfull i will cast more for eosctv is that i don't feel to comfy casting "proffesionaly" since i always like to say what i truly think. ( like i realy dislike kynisie but had to be nutral , just feels wrong for me )

Well, just ignore them. You do a great job and should keep casting. You get better everytime and bring very good opinions to the games.
mad cuz bad
Norway tibia
Musketeer

Post by tibia »

iwillspankyou wrote:Kaiserklein said: "Hey people calm down. I just found it not very subtle from Tibia and wanted to know if it's because I'm too sensitive or because Tibia was too offensive. Seeing the comments, it looks like people don't have any problem with what he said so hey, no problem then".

To be clear about my post earlier, so there is no misunderstanding; I was not referring to you as being a "hater" Kaiserklein. I was referring to some of the chat in streams.
AND i agree with you that Garja has been getting a lot of flaming, and I really cant understand why or what motivates some ppl/haters to do so :?: :?: I really think some of the ppl in chat/stream should grow up a little :ugeek: AND I think Garja has done a SUPER job for the community - all honor to him 2 :D

The remark coming from Tibia was nothing in compare to what ppl in chat are saying - and I think Tibia made a friendly joke. Thats how I interpret it - anyway.

you have understood it, i appricate and respect garja's work tremendosly and my joke was not ment as a flame, more of a joke beacuse he used very long time choose the civ .
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Tibia: I can understand your assessment of Kynisie the Turtle. I have watched so many of his games, that i have concluded he is probably cheeting. Its just to convenient that the game is lagging when he is about to loose. And sometimes it even goes out of synk (this happend 2 times in summer championship), just as he is loosing. There should be some rules saying: the internet and your PC must handle the game, or else you loose to admin. desision
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Tibia, I don't think Kaiserklein understood you were joking at the time of posting.

All in all: Let's not overreact, everyone!
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Zoom, for once i totally agree with you swetarded smurf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (obs!: if somebody should misunderstand - this was friendly flaming) :idea:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

tibia wrote:the thing is you posted a link to the qoute i said without telling my name first, so no you everyone gonna click it to check who it was and what he was saying, and you say im getting impatient for my own comfort? for fucks sake i did that game just for you peopole to be abel to watch it, i dont get payed or anything . and when you use 20 mins to pick a civ i think you can do a joke about it.

I didn't say it was for your own confort, rather meant for the watchers' comfort. But in the end it's the same, he's in a $1000 tourney and he's about to lose 3-0 if he loses the following game, so he obviously has to take some time to think about the civ he picks. Ofc the 15 min choice was long, but well he's not here to bend to the watchers' will, it's his game, not the stream's game.
And I have np with you doing a joke about it, I just felt it wasn't simply a joke, but kinda humiliating. But again that's only my feeling about it, looks like some others don't share it. Btw I didn't post it to "make you look bad" lol, stop being paranoĆÆd

iwillspankyou wrote:see: here comes another flaming from KingofOsmane that is not called for, and very hurtfull. Shame on you KingofOsmane :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ye well he's not able to do a constructive comment anyway, so he just flames instead. That's what you do when you don't have the brains to argue properly
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Kaiserklein: yes :ugeek: And I think u just had enought of the flaming of Garja, I agree - so shake hands and be friends :)
Norway tibia
Musketeer

Post by tibia »

okey , i accept that kaiser.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

iwillspankyou wrote:Zoom, for once i totally agree with you swetarded smurf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (obs!: if somebody should misunderstand - this was friendly flaming) :idea:

Please... no flame!
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Tibia, you're naturally still welcome to stream and cast games any time you want, for the record.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ā†‘
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

please iNcog - u can do better than that :?: I would be so SORRY if my norwegian pal stop steaming (though i would like him to have more 1v1 or 2v2 games - and more sioux, and maybe more aztecks tooo?? hint hint) :D :D