ASC Winter has concluded!

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

ASC Winter has concluded!

Post by momuuu »

The winter is over, the snow has molten and the sun is one again shining bright (or well, I wish it was, its still way too cold over here) and with that we have acquired the first ASC Winter Champions! H2O managed to beat LordRaphael 5-0 last Sunday. Raphael did a much better job than the score suggests though, as all games where very close. In the end, H2O proved to be just slightly better than Raphael and managed to barely come out on top in all games. Kynesie managed to win the match against diarouga 4-1 claiming the third place. We’d like to congratulate H2O for taking the championship, and also Raphael, Kynesie and Diarouga for their excellent run (coinflipping is a skill too) this tournament!

We’d like to thank all the people that made this tournament possible. A special thanks to the casters for sacrificing so much time, sometimes even entire days, to get this many games casted, a thanks to Umeu for doing the Winterviews, and a very special thanks for those that contributed towards the prize pool. Of course as always, we’re grateful so many people tuned in for this great match (peaking at almost 600 viewers).

All the games have been uploaded to YouTube (a shoutout to Jim for taking care of the YouTube department), and incog has released a replay pack with all games. But there’s more! Interjection is going to be livestreaming all games for 69 hours straight at https://gaming.youtube.com/c/interjectionvideos/live starting on friday 2:00 GMT (which should be in about an hour from now).

For now, it is not yet clear what the future will bring. We are currently working on more content to fill the downtime between tournaments, as well as considering when we should host the next tournament. Keep an eye out for future events as there will surely be more to follow!
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: ASC Winter has concluded!

Post by fightinfrenchman »

If you're looking for post-tournament content be sure to check out my podcast, link is in my signature.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Thank you for the conclusion! also wanted to mention that I have been out of town at a conference all week and double booked with work.

Expect prize money coming this weekend if you are entitled to it and a donation update from sundays stream. I believe we brought in another 150$ that needs updating! The rally from the community has kept ESOC events alive as we enter our second year!
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Grats Ryan, it's almost overlooked when you win because it's now assumed that you will, but the effort and consistency still need to be done to get there.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

Grats Ryan, again he proved to be the best player. I am waiting for a new tournament coming soon!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Thank you so much to ESOC and its staff – particularly everyone involved with tournament organization in any way! Great work is what has made this tournament great! Congratulations to _H2O for winning the championship and Lordraphael for making the finals; I hope you'll be back soon!
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

next tourney is mine noobs
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

congratulations to h2o and lordraphael!
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

benj89 wrote:congratulations to h2o and lordraphael!

he didnt won
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

lol
also: when I see this you definitely made something wrong. If you use "did" the verb after it needs to be an infinitive.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

yemshi wrote:lol
also: when I see this you definitely made something wrong. If you use "did" the verb after it needs to be an infinitive.

Ooooooooooh...
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Post by yemshi »

lol i make as many mistakes as interjection says absolutely but this just annoyed me to many times.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

yemshi wrote:lol i make as many mistakes as interjection says absolutely but this just annoyed me to many times.

its too, not to in that case though.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Post by yemshi »

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Jerom wrote:
yemshi wrote:lol i make as many mistakes as interjection says absolutely but this just annoyed me to many times.

it's too, not to in that case, though.

that's better ;)