JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Turkey Revnak
Crossbow
Posts: 46
Joined: Jun 24, 2022

JulianK vs GG.Revnak

  • Quote

Post by Revnak »

JulianK will be the best Aoe3 sup player of all the time, in less than 3 months.
Result
Attachments
[SP] JulianK[IT] vs GG.Revnak[BR] - Wallachia.age3yrec
(8.82 MiB) Downloaded 227 times
Wallachia
Wallachia
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Definitive Edition
[SP] GG.Revnak[GE] vs JulianK[FR] - Hungarian Plains.age3yrec
(8.84 MiB) Downloaded 212 times
Hungarian Plains
Hungarian Plains
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Definitive Edition
[SP] JulianK[BR] vs GG.Revnak[MT] - Pripet Marshes.age3yrec
(7.63 MiB) Downloaded 207 times
Pripet Marshes
Pripet Marshes
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Definitive Edition
[SP] JulianK[MT] vs GG.Revnak[SP] - Saxony.age3yrec
(9.29 MiB) Downloaded 225 times
Saxony
Saxony
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Definitive Edition
[SP] JulianK[IR] vs GG.Revnak[IR] - Finland.age3yrec
(8.01 MiB) Downloaded 222 times
Finland
Finland
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Definitive Edition
[SCN] JulianK[JP] vs GG.Revnak[IT] - MPAutoSave PlayerDisconnected 2022-08-27 19-05-12.age3yrec
(7.59 MiB) Downloaded 206 times
MPAutoSave PlayerDisconnected 2022-08-27 19-05-12
MPAutoSave PlayerDisconnected 2022-08-27 19-05-12
Rules: Scenario (1v1)
Version: Definitive Edition
No Flag a forum ghost
Musketeer
Posts: 75
Joined: Jul 5, 2021

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by a forum ghost »

ESOC is shameless. Julian clearly won the 6th game with the classic treaty strategy of walling the whole fucking map and wait for the opponent to disconnect.

Why Julian is accountable of brazzers shitty third world internet? It's not his fault that Turkey still uses dial-up internet is it?

If the player disconnects/lags is all on him. This needs to be clearly stated on the rules for future tournaments, and those fucking admins that screwed Julian over should be exempted.

God. The lack of professionalism from those amateurs volunteers that composes ESOC staff is revolting sometimes.
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 4511
Joined: Mar 31, 2015
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by EAGLEMUT »

:hmm:
Image
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
France iNcog
Ninja
Posts: 13234
Joined: Mar 7, 2015

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by iNcog »

a forum ghost wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 18:06
ESOC is shameless. Julian clearly won the 6th game with the classic treaty strategy of walling the whole fucking map and wait for the opponent to disconnect.

Why Julian is accountable of brazzers shitty third world internet? It's not his fault that Turkey still uses dial-up internet is it?

If the player disconnects/lags is all on him. This needs to be clearly stated on the rules for future tournaments, and those fucking admins that screwed Julian over should be exempted.

God. The lack of professionalism from those amateurs volunteers that composes ESOC staff is revolting sometimes.
what happened?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
Posts: 1667
Joined: May 6, 2021
ESO: esuck

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by callentournies »

Revnak wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 17:57
JulianK will be the best Aoe3 sup player of all the time, in less than 3 months.
There isn't the quantity nor quality of competition to make this remotely feasible imho, nor the balance to make ANY claims like this feasible imho
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 7068
Joined: Jul 24, 2015
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

  • Quote

Post by n0el »

a forum ghost wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 18:06
ESOC is shameless. Julian clearly won the 6th game with the classic treaty strategy of walling the whole fucking map and wait for the opponent to disconnect.

Why Julian is accountable of brazzers shitty third world internet? It's not his fault that Turkey still uses dial-up internet is it?

If the player disconnects/lags is all on him. This needs to be clearly stated on the rules for future tournaments, and those fucking admins that screwed Julian over should be exempted.

God. The lack of professionalism from those amateurs volunteers that composes ESOC staff is revolting sometimes.
It is stated in the rules. Maybe if you read them before you start bashing players and volunteer staff you wouldn’t come off like a complete moron.
mad cuz bad
United States of America AlarminglyFastSkeleton
Crossbow
Posts: 2
Joined: Aug 27, 2022

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by AlarminglyFastSkeleton »

Literally made an account just to ask this but do these replays work for anyone else? Get a message saying "Failed to load. The scenario file could not be opened - it may not exist, or the game does not have permission to open the file."

Just checked other replays from this current patch and they work just fine.
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 4511
Joined: Mar 31, 2015
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

  • Quote

Post by EAGLEMUT »

AlarminglyFastSkeleton wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 19:01
Literally made an account just to ask this but do these replays work for anyone else? Get a message saying "Failed to load. The scenario file could not be opened - it may not exist, or the game does not have permission to open the file."

Just checked other replays from this current patch and they work just fine.
It's because of the dot in "GG.Revnak", have to remove it from file name :hmm:
Image
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
No Flag a forum ghost
Musketeer
Posts: 75
Joined: Jul 5, 2021

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

  • Quote

Post by a forum ghost »

n0el wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 18:54
a forum ghost wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 18:06
ESOC is shameless. Julian clearly won the 6th game with the classic treaty strategy of walling the whole fucking map and wait for the opponent to disconnect.

Why Julian is accountable of brazzers shitty third world internet? It's not his fault that Turkey still uses dial-up internet is it?

If the player disconnects/lags is all on him. This needs to be clearly stated on the rules for future tournaments, and those fucking admins that screwed Julian over should be exempted.

God. The lack of professionalism from those amateurs volunteers that composes ESOC staff is revolting sometimes.
It is stated in the rules. Maybe if you read them before you start bashing players and volunteer staff you wouldn’t come off like a complete moron.
Is stated? So you straight up admits that you ignored a known rule in order to favor you friend Brazzers them?

It's honestly appalling to me how you don't even try to hide your scam anymore. It's very clear at this point that you want to launder the prizepool money in Turkey instead of Germany because of the weak currency and govern incentives to bring foreign currency to improve the value of the Lira.

Plus this bullshit of using volunteers is getting ridiculous. ESOC has plenty of money to hire full time professionals, but you keep using those clearly unprepared volunteers to administrate the tournament so you can manipulate them and divert more money that would be used to pay them.

It's such a joke that Interjection got arrested and you still around when you far bigger racketeer. Goes to show how stupid our justice system is. I honestly suspect that you bribed the authorities at this point.

You're disgusting. To used people's hobbies like this to enrich yourself. I really hope in rot in jail for that you fat fuck.
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 7068
Joined: Jul 24, 2015
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

  • Quote

Post by n0el »

5/10 wouldn’t read again
mad cuz bad
United States of America AlarminglyFastSkeleton
Crossbow
Posts: 2
Joined: Aug 27, 2022

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by AlarminglyFastSkeleton »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 19:37
AlarminglyFastSkeleton wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 19:01
Literally made an account just to ask this but do these replays work for anyone else? Get a message saying "Failed to load. The scenario file could not be opened - it may not exist, or the game does not have permission to open the file."

Just checked other replays from this current patch and they work just fine.
It's because of the dot in "GG.Revnak", have to remove it from file name :hmm:
It worked, thanks! :)
User avatar
Slovenia Javon
Musketeer
Posts: 94
Joined: Mar 16, 2021

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

  • Quote

Post by Javon »

a forum ghost wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 22:33
n0el wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 18:54
a forum ghost wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 18:06
ESOC is shameless. Julian clearly won the 6th game with the classic treaty strategy of walling the whole fucking map and wait for the opponent to disconnect.

Why Julian is accountable of brazzers shitty third world internet? It's not his fault that Turkey still uses dial-up internet is it?

If the player disconnects/lags is all on him. This needs to be clearly stated on the rules for future tournaments, and those fucking admins that screwed Julian over should be exempted.

God. The lack of professionalism from those amateurs volunteers that composes ESOC staff is revolting sometimes.
It is stated in the rules. Maybe if you read them before you start bashing players and volunteer staff you wouldn’t come off like a complete moron.
Is stated? So you straight up admits that you ignored a known rule in order to favor you friend Brazzers them?

It's honestly appalling to me how you don't even try to hide your scam anymore. It's very clear at this point that you want to launder the prizepool money in Turkey instead of Germany because of the weak currency and govern incentives to bring foreign currency to improve the value of the Lira.

Plus this bullshit of using volunteers is getting ridiculous. ESOC has plenty of money to hire full time professionals, but you keep using those clearly unprepared volunteers to administrate the tournament so you can manipulate them and divert more money that would be used to pay them.

It's such a joke that Interjection got arrested and you still around when you far bigger racketeer. Goes to show how stupid our justice system is. I honestly suspect that you bribed the authorities at this point.

You're disgusting. To used people's hobbies like this to enrich yourself. I really hope in rot in jail for that you fat fuck.
Sir, this is a Wendy's.
User avatar
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2229
Joined: Nov 3, 2018
ESO: dansil92

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

  • Quote

Post by dansil92 »

threads like this are why you can't quit ESOC
Image
France speedflyer
Dragoon
Posts: 253
Joined: Mar 20, 2017
ESO: speedflyer

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by speedflyer »

a forum ghost wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 22:33
n0el wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 18:54
a forum ghost wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 18:06
ESOC is shameless. Julian clearly won the 6th game with the classic treaty strategy of walling the whole fucking map and wait for the opponent to disconnect.

Why Julian is accountable of brazzers shitty third world internet? It's not his fault that Turkey still uses dial-up internet is it?

If the player disconnects/lags is all on him. This needs to be clearly stated on the rules for future tournaments, and those fucking admins that screwed Julian over should be exempted.

God. The lack of professionalism from those amateurs volunteers that composes ESOC staff is revolting sometimes.
It is stated in the rules. Maybe if you read them before you start bashing players and volunteer staff you wouldn’t come off like a complete moron.
Is stated? So you straight up admits that you ignored a known rule in order to favor you friend Brazzers them?

It's honestly appalling to me how you don't even try to hide your scam anymore. It's very clear at this point that you want to launder the prizepool money in Turkey instead of Germany because of the weak currency and govern incentives to bring foreign currency to improve the value of the Lira.

Plus this bullshit of using volunteers is getting ridiculous. ESOC has plenty of money to hire full time professionals, but you keep using those clearly unprepared volunteers to administrate the tournament so you can manipulate them and divert more money that would be used to pay them.

It's such a joke that Interjection got arrested and you still around when you far bigger racketeer. Goes to show how stupid our justice system is. I honestly suspect that you bribed the authorities at this point.

You're disgusting. To used people's hobbies like this to enrich yourself. I really hope in rot in jail for that you fat fuck.
Why do you even try to argue with him ? this guy just managed to organize one of the worst tourney we ever had , ofc he wont admit it.

Also he legit kicked all the aoe3 casters that spent so much time casting all those bullshit qualifiers to get , sry for mitoe , 2 guys that have no knowledge anymore about what's going on... which is sad
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 2689
Joined: Nov 23, 2015
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Holy F nice conspiracy theories you can keep those false allegations to yourself
:nwc:
France speedflyer
Dragoon
Posts: 253
Joined: Mar 20, 2017
ESO: speedflyer

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by speedflyer »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 11:01
Holy F nice conspiracy theories you can keep those false allegations to yourself
Would love this to be theories , unfortunately its not ...
do you have anything else to say ?
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
User avatar
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 2689
Joined: Nov 23, 2015
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by Challenger_Marco »

speedflyer wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 11:05
Challenger_Marco wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 11:01
Holy F nice conspiracy theories you can keep those false allegations to yourself
Would love this to be theories , unfortunately its not ...
do you have anything else to say ?
i'm not talking to you the post was for someone else
:nwc:
France speedflyer
Dragoon
Posts: 253
Joined: Mar 20, 2017
ESO: speedflyer

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by speedflyer »

Challenger_Marco wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 11:06
speedflyer wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 11:05
Challenger_Marco wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 11:01
Holy F nice conspiracy theories you can keep those false allegations to yourself
Would love this to be theories , unfortunately its not ...
do you have anything else to say ?
i'm not talking to you the post was for someone else
Well i wasnt sure since there was no quote , mb then
I hope Zoi and his team of faithful minions can stop demonizing people
User avatar
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2651
Joined: Feb 11, 2017
ESO: chris1089

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

  • Quote

Post by chris1089 »

No more slander and insults. @a forum ghost has been banned. His posts in this thread were more than sufficient.
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04
Posts: 23502
Joined: Oct 17, 2015
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

  • Quote

Post by fightinfrenchman »

chris1089 wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 22:01
No more slander and insults. @a forum ghost has been banned. His posts in this thread were more than sufficient.
He's a forum ghost now
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Image
France iNcog
Ninja
Posts: 13234
Joined: Mar 7, 2015

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by iNcog »

why was he banned
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
User avatar
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2009
Joined: Feb 21, 2016
ESO: BrookG
Location: Thessaloniki

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

Post by BrookG »

iNcog wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 02:22
why was he banned
Read the posts above
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
France Le Hussard sur le toit
Howdah
Posts: 1149
Joined: Oct 16, 2019
ESO: LeHussardsurletoit

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

  • Quote

Post by Le Hussard sur le toit »

Tbh it's really funny that on this thread someone is insulting the admins accusing them of favouring Breeze while in the other thread they are insulting them accusing them of being biased against him.
ESOC : came for the game, stayed for the drama.
User avatar
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 7068
Joined: Jul 24, 2015
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

  • Quote

Post by n0el »

iNcog wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 02:22
why was he banned
if you want to troll to that level you have to be good at it, at least to the level of @fightinfrenchman, he was bad, 5/10 like i said, so he clearly has no place in ESOC lore.
mad cuz bad
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
Posts: 8048
Joined: May 4, 2015
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: JulianK vs GG.Revnak

  • Quote

Post by Hazza54321 »

This thread has definitely a sprinkle of autism, perhaps even more now that im here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Which top 10 players do you wish to see listed?

All-time

Active last two weeks

Active last month

Supremacy

Treaty

Official

ESOC Patch

Treaty Patch

1v1 Elo

2v2 Elo

3v3 Elo

Power Rating

Which streams do you wish to see listed?

Twitch

Age of Empires III

Age of Empires IV