GG.Revnak vs Ungurs

Slovenia Javon
Musketeer

Re: GG.Revnak vs Ungurs

Post by Javon »

I mean since this was the first time that Ezad paused the game in this series, best course of action for Breeze would've been to wait out the pause and raise the issue after the game to the admins. If you look at the recording you can see that Ezad pulled back his army first and then paused, it wasn't like he paused and tried to micro. Even after multiple pauses you can still see Ezad's army isn't being microed.
No Flag liar3times
Crossbow
ESO: liar3times

Post by liar3times »

Javon wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 18:57
I mean since this was the first time that Ezad paused the game in this series, best course of action for Breeze would've been to wait out the pause and raise the issue after the game to the admins. If you look at the recording you can see that Ezad pulled back his army first and then paused, it wasn't like he paused and tried to micro. Even after multiple pauses you can still see Ezad's army isn't being microed.
I can't explain how much I am tilted over that restart decision guigs or whoever involved, shame. If you look at the moment, breeze is fully surrounding him with perfectly positioning his army, and right after ezad is trying to pause the game to reposition and split the snared units, as you already know, his playstyle is using all units in one group, so that it's quite clear what he was trying to do with this pause was to change the outcome of the fight with pause abusing
Attachments
asdads.png
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

liar3times wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 19:13
Javon wrote:
I can't explain how much I am tilted over that restart decision guigs or whoever involved, shame. If you look at the moment, breeze is fully surrounding him with perfectly positioning his army, and right after ezad is trying to pause the game to reposition and split the snared units, as you already know, his playstyle is using all units in one group, so that it's quite clear what he was trying to do with this pause was to change the outcome of the fight with pause abusing
yes in fact before that exact moment like 5 or 10 sec before this is where he lost the net and we can clearly see ezad army go in breeze army and then that moment when he try to back and then trying to pause, and he try to pause a this precise moment because ofc he can't pause when the screen show you " you lost the connection " or smth like that
Image Image
France Guigs
Tournament Admin
ESO: Guigs

Post by Guigs »

liar3times wrote:
Javon wrote:
I guess with all the bullshit i'm reading there I got to reply at some point... He clearly lagged out, no top players would ever lose their entire army in normal circumstances. Especially not vs 10 pikes with chu ko nu. When he paused, damage had already been done lol all his cav was gone and all his chu ko nu were meled.
No Flag Senor_Boe
Skirmisher
ESO: Senor_boe

Re:

Post by Senor_Boe »

Lecastete wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 19:26
liar3times wrote:
Javon wrote:
I guess with all the bullshit i'm reading there I got to reply at some point... He clearly lagged out, no top players would ever lose their entire army in normal circumstances. Especially not vs 10 pikes with chu ko nu. When he paused, damage had already been done lol all his cav was gone and all his chu ko nu were meled.
You realise, you yourself just admit that you restarted to save your friend's loss, not only that, you also admit that he is right to dodge snare, that's hilarious. Thanks for admitting it.
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Re:

Post by GiBthedurrty »

Lecastete wrote:
liar3times wrote:
Javon wrote:
You have begun the confession process. I see it, so you restarted the game just because to save your friend's army getting snared? Incredible. I have no more words to you, thought you were a fair guy, was wrong.
France Guigs
Tournament Admin

Post by Guigs »

Senor_Boe wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 19:36
Lecastete wrote:
Show hidden quotes
You realise, you yourself just admit that you restarted to save your friend's loss, not only that, you also admit that he is right to dodge snare, that's hilarious. Thanks for admitting it.
First of all Ezad is not my friend, dunno where you get that from. I haven't said anything about him being right to dodge snare. Once again, every single admin voted to replay the game. If the decision was only on me I would have straight up give breeze a game loss, since this is the biggest dickmove I've seen since kynesie smurfed for tit.
Lancer
Donator 01

Re:

Post by GiBthedurrty »

Lecastete wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 19:41
Senor_Boe wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 19:36
Show hidden quotes
First of all Ezad is not my friend, dunno where you get that from. I haven't said anything about him being right to dodge snare. Once again, every single admin voted to replay the game. If the decision was only on me I would have straight up give breeze a game loss, since this is the biggest dickmove I've seen since kynesie smurfed for tit.
Clearly power abusing is admitted, punishment without a rule, I have no more words to say, if I were revnak I would forfeit to protest this manipulative & unreasonable act from guigs
France Guigs
Tournament Admin

Post by Guigs »

Gib it's been funny for a minute but not anymore, stop trolling
Lancer
Donator 01

Re:

Post by GiBthedurrty »

Lecastete wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 19:53
Gib it's been funny for a minute but not anymore, stop trolling
Your ego is too high that, you can't tolerate an actual statement rather call it troll? You are reducing your reputation further, for the sake of the games we played in 2018 please stop. Own up to your mistake.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

can someone link to the exact moment of the pause?
Image Image Image
French Southern Territories kevinitalien
Lancer
ESO: KEVINITALIEN
Clan: PLOP

Post by kevinitalien »

Garja wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 20:06
can someone link to the exact moment of the pause?
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1573057391 ... nel=esoctv

5h22min30sec, start like at 5h22 min for understand the ezad position
Image Image
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Seems clear to me that this was extremely bad sportsmanship and ezad and breeze have always had a grudge so i highly doubt that these unpauses were an accident.
That being said im on the fence between giving the loss or a restart. I fully respect the restart decision but the fact that it wasnt the same civs and map baffles me such a weird decision.
Although there isnt a specification of unpausing in the rules its one of those more obvious common sense ones that really dont need to be added to make an endless list of rules and im extremely disappointed in @Revnak for doing so.
That being said its not breezes fault that ezad has bad net which is why im on the fence for straight up giving him an admin loss.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Lol unpaused 3 times, I mean...
But I don't get it, they replayed the map didn't they?
Image Image Image
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Senor_Boe wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 17:52
iNcog wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 17:45
Show hidden quotes
Saying someone is good "because they could be bad" does not correlate to someone being good.
That's off, Saying someone is "bad" because you disagree with him is more pathetic if you ask me.
I think someone is bad because they lack integrity and sportsmanship, not because of any disagreement. If you need constant admin intervention in your series and if you pull shit like unpausing without the integrity of the match, then no, you do not play in good faith. I think it's quite simple.

Events like these are destructive too because we look like clowns to microsoft. Also, any attack on noel is ridiculous. We should be thankful that admins are taking the time to run and host the event. We should be thanking noel for going to microsoft about getting something for Aoe3 after it was snubbed by Red Bull. We shouldn't be making noel's life any harder when he's already going out of his way to care for this community. It's basic respect.

And when Breeze pulls shit like this and makes noel's life harder than it has to be, then honestly, it should be called out.

Edit: this thread is a dumpster fire. Seems to me like a few users are quite literally out to troll and bait. Most interesting.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France Guigs
Tournament Admin

Post by Guigs »

Garja wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 20:49
Lol unpaused 3 times, I mean...
But I don't get it, they replayed the map didn't they?
Yes with a new civ draft
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by GiBthedurrty »

iNcog wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 20:50
Senor_Boe wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 17:52
Show hidden quotes
That's off, Saying someone is "bad" because you disagree with him is more pathetic if you ask me.
I think someone is bad because they lack integrity and sportsmanship, not because of any disagreement. If you need constant admin intervention in your series and if you pull shit like unpausing without the integrity of the match, then no, you do not play in good faith. I think it's quite simple.

Events like these are destructive too because we look like clowns to microsoft. Also, any attack on noel is ridiculous. We should be thankful that admins are taking the time to run and host the event. We should be thanking noel for going to microsoft about getting something for Aoe3 after it was snubbed by Red Bull. We shouldn't be making noel's life any harder when he's already going out of his way to care for this community. It's basic respect.

And when Breeze pulls shit like this and makes noel's life harder than it has to be, then honestly, it should be called out.

Edit: this thread is a dumpster fire. Seems to me like a few users are quite literally out to troll and bait. Most interesting.
Who is accusing noel? I can claim you are the one pulling shit here rather than breeze. You make things up and you constantly attack him. Calling people bitch in tournaments is good sport, pausing to dodge snare is good sport, is that how your system works? No thank you, I don't buy that.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

Civilised discussion should continue, but not trolling and baiting.
No Flag MementoMori
Crossbow

Post by MementoMori »

Hi,

First i apologize in the first place if my english isnt good/accurate but u know i am french and will honor our badenglish reputation.

But it's funny to see senor_boe giving moral lessons to defend his lover Breeze when breeze on Nila continually insulted me few days ago of a "retard" five times during a 3v3. Sadly i didnt take the screenshots. Sad to see the "king of the old worlds" acting with such a childish and disrespectuf behaviour. I mean imagine if Microsoft who made this turney possible knew that the winner (and so in a way the player representing a part of the aoe3 community) was so controversial within this community due to his toxic impulsiveness and inability to control his emotions. I am not sure the company would be really motivated to work with us again.

What made me laugh the most was that we won this 3v3, and ofc breeze whos asking all the time when playing "no Gg ?" left nila without a word (such a spormanship player) and the funniest part is a mate i have on nila (Hitty) who played with him and senor_boe against us and doesnt give a shit about de or tournaments asked me after the game "this age of killer what pr is he ? cuz he made us lose this game so hard". Congrats to the "king of the old world" lol, definitly the best aoe3 player who felt low even for noob lt col from nila.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

"Pause to dodge snare", as if that was possible...
Image Image Image
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

So, was this a virgin pauser vs the chad unpauser situation
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Since it is clear that people can't read and follow the rules, I am locking this thread. Congratulations to breeze on winning.
mad cuz bad