Group 15

Schedule for your group stage games here!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Re: Group 15

Post by zoom »

Wait, I don't like you? When did I say or imply that?

It's a shame if your opponent doesn't want to bother scheduling with you, but you should both still be respectful to eachother, if nothing else then within the tournament. I just see you both not being respectful to eachother at all and that's not going to lead to anything regardless.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

r4go wrote:Pathetic... we will see at 18 gmt next tournament ^^ (it doesn't means you can log at 15:00). If now you are scared to be banned, is not my problem, just stop saying bullshits, i don't want repeat it too many times

You say 18 GMT is in a few minutes when it was rather in a few more hours which made no sense. I think you need to work on your reading comprehension with the rest on your statement and somewhat with your previous. I did try and schedule with you but you made it very difficult for me while I waited for days to see if you logged on and you never did. I offered to give you the win to quell any flaming wars but you want to be a dipshit and escalate the situation anyways. If you don't accept it then let the admins sort it out. I could care less about their decision.

How about you fucking read this time or is English not your first language?
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

zoom wrote:Wait, I don't like you? When did I say or imply that?

It's a shame if your opponent doesn't want to bother scheduling with you, but you should both still be respectful to eachother, if nothing else then within the tournament. I just see you both not being respectful to eachother at all and that's not going to lead to anything regardless.

I can understand he doesn't want scheduling me, but flamming becouse he told a time, i told him i'm organizate to that time seems to me not right. If can just say i give you freewin instead tell me dipshit and be a layer. This is the goal of the question, i can understand if he want dodge it, no problem, but i want respect, i don't see the need to call someone dipshit, lie, give insult free
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

r4go wrote:

I can understand he doesn't want scheduling me, but flamming becouse he told a time, i told him i'm organizate to that time seems to me not right. If can just say i give you freewin instead tell me dipshit and be a layer. This is the goal of the question, i can understand if he want dodge it, no problem, but i want respect, i don't see the need to call someone dipshit, lie, give insult free

That's the way I feel about you and I truly believe you are a fucking inbred dipshit r4go. Just take your fucking win you noob and lose the first round which you couldn't even beat magnum one game and he's rated less than you are. You barely even play this game but you care enough to keep going at it.

You say 18 GMT is in a few minutes when it was rather in a few more hours which made no sense. I think you need to work on your reading comprehension with the rest on your statement and somewhat with your previous. I did try and schedule with you but you made it very difficult for me while I waited for days to see if you logged on and you never did. I offered to give you the win to quell any flaming wars but you want to be a dipshit and escalate the situation anyways. If you don't accept it then let the admins sort it out. I could care less about their decision.

How about you fucking read this time or is English not your first language?
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Dude for me 18 gmt means 19in italy, you logged at 15...and who waited you was me, as we can understand from past posts, anyway you can't use this words to me, there is something called respect, but well, i'm looking youn need to be educates. I didn't be offensi vee to you, while you was skipping all the date we say...i would have give you a free win, but i don't overfly your attitudine. So sto lie and stop use offensive words, can you be able?? Thanks
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

r4go wrote:Dude for me 18 gmt means 19in italy, you logged at 15...and who waited you was me, as we can understand from past posts, anyway you can't use this words to me, there is something called respect, but well, i'm looking youn need to be educates. I didn't be offensi vee to you, while you was skipping all the date we say...i would have give you a free win, but i don't overfly your attitudine. So sto lie and stop use offensive words, can you be able?? Thanks

You didn't give me enough notice so I wasn't sure exactly when I could make it. I also have a life also which means I'm busy like you are^^.. I thought this was common sense to you but obviously I was wrong. I was waiting for hours on the last two occasions. You posted on December 20 "I'm online who can play" and I was online when you made that post like wtf. I was checking the forums back and forth trying to make it work for you. It's when you waste my time and blame it on me I get irritated. No more flame if you can agree to disagree. I initially logged in at 15 gmt because that was your first time (with the very short notice) I logged on and while you never showed I just went ahead and played Magnum.

btw if you knew I logged on at 15 gmt then why not just log on and play me? Why play these games? This is exactly why I don't want to bother trying to see if you're on eso lol. We were literally posting back and forth when YOU COULD OF simply logged in lol.. how would I know 18 mean 19 gmt for you? I type in "18 gmt" into google and it translates the time for me. This has never failed me for any other tournaments I have played online lol

I'm sorry for the things I said to you but I didn't think you would notice because I didn't think you were reading anything I had to say ^^ At least I'm glad you read a few words of what I wrote...
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

I think you don't know how to read the gmt so, or maybe you don't understand the time you see in my post is not the time i wrote it in italy, now shows me 10.56 pm, here is midnight, when i wrote i was online, infact i played vs niedhalf, if i remeber well,so how was it possible??. When i wrote i'm online i was, this is lie dude, or just unpested me maybe??and on 20, i was online at the time i told and after waited you for 1 hour snd half, i played vs kingofosmane, a game were i lagged, we can ask him if you want, when you played vs magnam i wrote i'm sorryi wasn't at home and i asked you when we can play. You played magnam after i logged out, so how many others evidences do you want i show?? For me the pointsare two, or you don't know how to count the gmt time, or as you are showing here, you are lying.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

And 15:00 time was niedhalf time for first, i wrote gmt +1 22-22:30 i'm online, maybe if you read who wrote the post you can understand better the situation, you made confusion so
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

And i can't logg becouse i was working, i don't have age in the pc where i work xD... 18 gmt you count like that: gmt+1 (19:00) gmt+2 (20:00) gmt+3 (21:00). And you asked for 18 gmt, maybe you have to make sure what time is in gmt+1 ^^. So dude you flamed for your confusion. You can just wrote like niedhalf did, about the free win, instead give it flamming.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Sorry if i did more post, but get problems whit the screen on my tablet, can't see all the message if i wrote it too long, so i have to split it dude :/
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

r4go wrote:I think you don't know how to read the gmt so, or maybe you don't understand the time you see in my post is not the time i wrote it in italy, now shows me 10.56 pm, here is midnight, when i wrote i was online, infact i played vs niedhalf, if i remeber well,so how was it possible??. When i wrote i'm online i was, this is lie dude, or just unpested me maybe??and on 20, i was online at the time i told and after waited you for 1 hour snd half, i played vs kingofosmane, a game were i lagged, we can ask him if you want, when you played vs magnam i wrote i'm sorryi wasn't at home and i asked you when we can play. You played magnam after i logged out, so how many others evidences do you want i show?? For me the pointsare two, or you don't know how to count the gmt time, or as you are showing here, you are lying.

My intention is not to lie. I was done with Magnum when you decided to show up but I couldn't play at that time (first time I EVER seen you online). My main issue is we could of played well before your deadline and trying to sort it out a few days before that doesn't usually work out as well. Why are you saying I am a liar lol.. you are unbearable. I'm just going to pest you on here because you lack common sense....
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

r4go wrote:

The point I am trying to convey is that it seems to me like you are both flaming and being disrespectful. Not just one of you.

Now let's stop the pointless argument and have ourselves a merry little christmas day evening!
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

zoom wrote:
r4go wrote:

The point I am trying to convey is that it seems to me like you are both flaming and being disrespectful. Not just one of you.

Now let's stop the pointless argument and have ourselves a merry little christmas day evening!

oks, rigth
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

zoom wrote:Let's keep it respectful and flameless bois!
just lol. You are not the person who can tell other people to be respectful, your kinda an asshole lol
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Hey guys.

Last day for group stage is tomorrow.

eueueu and r4go please play your game tomorrow. I know both of you are active, I do not want to have to make an admin decision on this topic. This match could create a 3 way tie in the group which would be exciting.

There is really no excuse to not play the games.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

_H2O wrote:Hey guys.

Last day for group stage is tomorrow.

eueueu and r4go please play your game tomorrow. I know both of you are active, I do not want to have to make an admin decision on this topic. This match could create a 3 way tie in the group which would be exciting.

There is really no excuse to not play the games.

Dude as i've wrote there, i'm not to my home, i'm to my grandmother, 800 km far from my home, and she haven't a pc or internet connection :/
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

Wow. Lol
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Cocaine wrote:Wow. Lol

What dude??:)
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

I've tried but he's never on when I can play and yes I'm very active. He put me in an awkward position when he tried to get our games so close until he couldn't even play...

The only possible way I can see is if we get an extension.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

aoefan4life wrote:I've tried but he's never on when I can play and yes I'm very active. He put me in an awkward position when he tried to get our games so close until he couldn't even play...

lol you are incredible, you are only lucky they don't read the discussions here, you have pested me while i asked you to play, looks the screens ;)Kid i don't care about pass the round or what, but really, your attitudine is hurting me. I don't know why you have to use bad words, and lie. But why you want an extension?? wasn't you teliling you don't care about pass the group?? ^^ you are incredible guy, you are a contradiction only, but i don't want fight vs you or be polemical, i understand you are just a kid. For me H20 is better if you ban eueueu becouse of his incorrect bevaior, ban me too ( even if i'm innocent), and let magnam and Nerdhalf pass the group. I think eueueu can be agree about it, he told he gave me the free win, so we are all pair ( me , magnam,him). But he told too he didn't care about pass the round. So it could be a good decision.
this is my idea
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

r4go wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:I've tried but he's never on when I can play and yes I'm very active. He put me in an awkward position when he tried to get our games so close until he couldn't even play...

lol you are incredible, you are only lucky they don't read the discussions here, you have pested me while i asked you to play, looks the screens ;)Kid i don't care about pass the round or what, but really, your attitudine is hurting me. I don't know why you have to use bad words, and lie. But why you want an extension?? wasn't you teliling you don't care about pass the group?? ^^ you are incredible guy, you are a contradiction only, but i don't want fight vs you or be polemical, i understand you are just a kid. For me H20 is better if you ban eueueu becouse of his incorrect bevaior, ban me too ( even if i'm innocent), and let magnam and Nerdhalf pass the group. I think eueueu can be agree about it, he told he gave me the free win, so we are all pair ( me , magnam,him). But he told too he didn't care about pass the round. So it could be a good decision.
this is my idea

Doing it more for them since they think it will be exciting. You're still going at it? You think if you keep flaming me that will just make you right... You're so fucking deluded lol.. not really looking forward to wasting my time when you never show the fuck up either ^^
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

aoefan4life wrote:
r4go wrote:

this is my idea

Doing it more for them since they think it will be exciting. You're still going at it? You think if you keep flaming me that will just make you right... You're so fucking deluded lol.. not really looking forward to wasting my time when you never show the fuck up either ^^

Oks, i just bored by your words, stop flamming or being boring. I propose my idea, if it is ok for you too i think h20 will pay attemption on it. We will continue to love out from this community, but for now, just say if it's ok for you.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

r4go wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Oks, i just bored by your words, stop flamming or being boring. I propose my idea, if it is ok for you too i think h20 will pay attemption on it. We will continue to love out from this community, but for now, just say if it's ok for you.

I seriously wish you would just fucking die. I really just changed my mind and don't wish to play you. I don't EVER want to me a quote from your dumbass ever again fuckhead.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

this is my idea[/quote]
Doing it more for them since they think it will be exciting. You're still going at it? You think if you keep flaming me that will just make you right... You're so fucking deluded lol.. not really looking forward to wasting my time when you never show the fuck up either ^^[/quote]
Oks, i just bored by your words, stop flamming or being boring. I propose my idea, if it is ok for you too i think h20 will pay attemption on it. We will continue to love out from this community, but for now, just say if it's ok for you.[/quote]

I seriously wish you would just fucking die. I really just changed my mind and don't wish to play you.[/quote]
Loooooolll, you are showing mental problems, why you flame So hard?? When i asked to you if is ok my idea?? xD
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

think of the christmas spirit guys :(