Here we have Ali G explaining the difference between the two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNhy1M
My favorite donut is chocolate Aiz.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Re: _H2O vs LordRaphael

Post by fei123456 »

i said "i would be happy if.." and i dont think it's impolite. and i dont think "japanese bestard" is something good. i'm quite disappointed that the admin is such a bad manner guy.
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

Couprider wrote:i said "i would be happy if.." and i dont think it's impolite. and i dont think "japanese bestard" is something good. i'm quite disappointed that the admin is such a bad manner guy.

Yeah I'm sure I'm not even suppose to be posing hear but I think zoom's comments went well beyond basic decency. BTW zoom is not an admin he just works on the patch
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Couprider wrote:i said "i would be happy if.." and i dont think it's impolite. and i dont think "japanese bestard" is something good. i'm quite disappointed that the admin is such a bad manner guy.

I'm not an admin. If it makes you feel any better there is no malicious intent. Also, please feel free to report my posts!
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

zoom wrote:
Jerom wrote:I think 19 GMT sunday was a very pleasant time for most. If you have work early on monday, just call in sick. This way theres still saturday smackdown which can (hopefully, plx zuta) kinda advertise this final :D

In case you missed my point, it's rather late for our jap bastard friends...

but rather early for east coast members. I think there's more viewerpotential in the US than Asia atm. Also, we will >probably< stream the replay cast of diarouga vs kynesie before that so that all the people that want to watch the finals (which I hope will be lots) can gather and warm up for the finals with that french showdown. ~20-21 GMT seems to be the peak of ESO population normally so it's probably a sweet time as center of the series (starting 2 hours before it and finishing 2 hours after basically).

Dont worry, zoi is not an admin (he only works on the ep team) nor is he serious. Just a tip for reading any comment zoi makes in the future: It's very likely he's just joking :)
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Jerom wrote:
zoom wrote:
Jerom wrote:I think 19 GMT sunday was a very pleasant time for most. If you have work early on monday, just call in sick. This way theres still saturday smackdown which can (hopefully, plx zuta) kinda advertise this final :D

In case you missed my point, it's rather late for our jap bastard friends...

but rather early for east coast members. I think there's more viewerpotential in the US than Asia atm. Also, we will >probably< stream the replay cast of diarouga vs kynesie before that so that all the people that want to watch the finals (which I hope will be lots) can gather and warm up for the finals with that french showdown. ~20-21 GMT seems to be the peak of ESO population normally so it's probably a sweet time as center of the series (starting 2 hours before it and finishing 2 hours after basically).

1pm Sunday isn't bad compared to 3-4am Monday.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

zoom wrote:

I'm not an admin. If it makes you feel any better there is no malicious intent. Also, please feel free to report my posts!

done
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

thebritish wrote:
zoom wrote:

done

great you even found where to!
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

thebritish wrote:
zoom wrote:

done
lol
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

_H2O wrote:19 GMT Sunday? Keeping it consistent for the community :)

k
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Sorry about zoom, he's not really site staff he just works on the patch. he always uses "jap bastard" but it's a (bad) joke for him. that's all there is to it.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

iNcog wrote:

Sorry about zoom, he's not really site staff he just works on the patch. he always uses "jap bastard" but it's a (bad) joke for him. that's all there is to it.

there must be a misunderstanding anyways becasue couprider mentionend that he was offended by the word" japanese bestard " which zoi never wrote. He only spoke of "jap bastards "which is sth completly different :)
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

all right let's forget this. and wait for the duel of the gods :)
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

For those guys who think about betting on me I have an advice for you: dont do it :) my graphic card broke yesterday ( again ) and I will be playing the games on my notebook which I have never used for gaming purposes before so I will most likely not perform at my best :(
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

damn what card do you have

i'm lucky as shit, never had a GPU fail me. gotta knock on wood
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

AMD HYPE BOIS!!!
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player

Post by lordraphael »

iNcog wrote:damn what card do you have

i'm lucky as shit, never had a GPU fail me. gotta knock on wood

7970 black edition
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

fak, is there no possibility to postpone it? i mean it's the finals after all
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

well, rapha, you're guaranteed $250 at least, so you might as well buy a new gfx card and play final next week or whenever it arrives.

also don't buy amd. if you buy crap you end up with crap.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Zoom is just a stupid clown
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

Lukas_L99 wrote:fak, is there no possibility to postpone it? i mean it's the finals after all

Yeah I would rather the game be played under the best possible conditions even if it is delayed a week. . .
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I think most issues raphael had should be fixed now. Id like to insist on both players playing in near perfect circumstances though.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

musketjr wrote:well, rapha, you're guaranteed $250 at least, so you might as well buy a new gfx card and play final next week or whenever it arrives.

also don't buy amd. if you buy crap you end up with crap.

Lol nah

I have a 7970 myself and it's been doing perfectly for years; even though I mined altcoins with it.

I've also bought a refurbished 7950 for €100, which is the most ridiculous deal ever.

However all my cards are Sapphire, which is probably the best brand to get for AMD cards in terms of reliability, performance, cooling, etc. 7970 Black edition is XFX and personally nothing about XFX seems all that appealing to me.

You could say XFX is crap, but that's not AMD, that's XFX. Sapphire AMD cards are, in my experience, great cards and the absolute best bang for buck you could ever ask for.
Garja wrote:
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

The tourney staff (well definitely this member of the tourney staff) would likely be happy to extend this match should you be able to fix your computer in a semi timely fashion, the wait only adds to the hype and we would all like to see both players playing under ideal conditions.
Taunt 3
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

lordraphael wrote:For those guys who think about betting on me I have an advice for you: dont do it :) my graphic card broke yesterday ( again ) and I will be playing the games on my notebook which I have never used for gaming purposes before so I will most likely not perform at my best :(

you can still use keyboard and mouse isn't it ?