STRONGWORLD Balkans come discuss!!

No Flag Kohorta88
Crossbow

Re: STRONGWORLD Balkans come discuss!!

Post by Kohorta88 »

yurashic wrote:
Kohorta88 wrote:balkans actually dislike russians yurashic,but serbs love u so i guess u can play :D

I see no reason to dislike the country that made Balkans free from the Ottoman Empire in 1877-1878 and free from the Austrian Empire in 1914-1917. Slavic people should be together, all reasons for disliking each other were made up by stupid nationalists.

you're partialy wrong here,you made only orthodox balkan countries free(romania,bulgaria,serbia,bulgaria and montenegro).
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

Kohorta88 wrote:
yurashic wrote:
Kohorta88 wrote:balkans actually dislike russians yurashic,but serbs love u so i guess u can play :D

I see no reason to dislike the country that made Balkans free from the Ottoman Empire in 1877-1878 and free from the Austrian Empire in 1914-1917. Slavic people should be together, all reasons for disliking each other were made up by stupid nationalists.

you're partialy wrong here,you made only orthodox balkan countries free(romania,bulgaria,serbia,bulgaria and montenegro).

Yes, European countries did not want Russia to be too strong so they demanded stopping the aggression, otherwise they would intervene. If Russia continued freeing the Balkans, we would have seen the repeat of the Crimean war of 1853-1856 where Russia was punished by Europeans for trying to finish Turkey off.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

yurashic, you want to join the balkan team? hmm

i don't mind that, though it means that i need to find friends of poland and the czech republic
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

iNcog wrote:yurashic, you want to join the balkan team? hmm

i don't mind that, though it means that i need to find friends of poland and the czech republic

I have already said in another topic that we need an "Eastern Europe" team to combine both.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

yurashic wrote:

I have already said in another topic that we need an "Eastern Europe" team to combine both.

Ah, I see. Sorry about that, can't quite follow every topic as closely as I'd like.

It would do to simply things a little indeed.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Kohorta88
Crossbow

Post by Kohorta88 »

yurashic wrote:
Kohorta88 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Yes, European countries did not want Russia to be too strong so they demanded stopping the aggression, otherwise they would intervene. If Russia continued freeing the Balkans, we would have seen the repeat of the Crimean war of 1853-1856 where Russia was punished by Europeans for trying to finish Turkey off.

well honestly all we need is a solid team
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Post by medinos »

yurashic wrote:

So you want to joing the Balkan team but to make it like a group of Eastern europe if I got you correct ?
How much people would join us together than ?
To have more people ?
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

yurashic wrote:Might play with you guys. :)

Russia + Serbia, brat igrat' so mnoy < 3
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

so if we joined all together, we would have: You, yurashic, me , medinos, tedere12 ( maybe) and few more...
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

dont compare thebritish to samwise12 please[/quote]
He isnt comparing us. He is just saying that me and samwise would rek everybody[/quote]
you wouldnt rek anybody, you suck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
no matter how much i suck, i am still better than you. :P Also, lets not go to offtopic.

ontopic:
Who is going to be the team Captain?[/quote]
YOUR BETTER THAN ME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GET A HOLD OF THIS GUY, YOU ARE PR14 HACKER GO SLEEP LITTLE BOY
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

iNcog wrote:
yurashic wrote:

Ah, I see. Sorry about that, can't quite follow every topic as closely as I'd like.

It would do to simply things a little indeed.

ive opened new thread to make things easier, things are getting quite confusing now =P
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

yurashic wrote:
Kohorta88 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

First quote, stupid, balkan people far from dislike Russia, YURASHIC WE LOVE YOU, especially serbs ;), 2nd quote uhhhh yeh but Serbia didnt REALLY need Russias help, sure they helped, but we were more helping ourselves.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

you have me ( the entertainer), the british ( there arrogant one ) ;) :lol: , medinos ( the organizer) , yurashic the dead set legend, INcog ( awesomeness) and yeah the worshipers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WHAT ELSE U NEED TO BE DECent ;))) hajmo jebat mater!!
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

sirmusket wrote:you have me ( the entertainer), the british ( there arrogant one ) ;) :lol: , medinos ( the organizer) , yurashic the dead set legend, INcog ( awesomeness) and yeah the worshipers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WHAT ELSE U NEED TO BE DECent ;))) hajmo jebat mater!!

We need team Captain :D
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Post by medinos »

sirmusket wrote:you have me ( the entertainer), the british ( there arrogant one ) ;) :lol: , medinos ( the organizer) , yurashic the dead set legend, INcog ( awesomeness) and yeah the worshipers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WHAT ELSE U NEED TO BE DECent ;))) hajmo jebat mater!!

hahahahah sirmusket is a god xD
No Flag Kohorta88
Crossbow

Post by Kohorta88 »

thebritish wrote:

i'll be if u want :D
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Kohorta88 wrote:
thebritish wrote:

i'll be if u want :D

Ja necu da budem tu, pa zato mislim da je najbolje da se dogovoras za to sa medinos i sirmusket ;)
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

thebritish wrote:

dats me... :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: