Thank You

Talk about the tournament here. You can add new threads/polls, as long as they are relevant. Bad behavior - such as insults and spam - will not be tolerated.
Denmark crjensen4
Dragoon
Donator 07
ESO: crjensen4

Thank You

Post by crjensen4 »

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank the people behind this tourney! Great Job.
This really helps boost the community - something that keeps this great game alive.

I am an old dude - in this community anyway - and have really enjoyed playing vs some really good players and have had a lot of fun. I still enjoy coming online in the weekends after a buzy week and get a game on.

Some might say that in a tourney like this - what is the purpose of me a low ranker playing against some of the best in the game, but I think there is a great opportunity to learn, and see what actually is possible to do. PLUS - you get a really awesome rec to watch afterwards!

I will now look forward to the streams and the VODs and enjoy watching the game being played as it should be played and at the level it can be played at.

I would also like to make a small donation to the prize pool - so please send some information on how!

Thanks all

gg

Chris
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Thank You

Post by giveuanxiety »

your generosity does not go unappreciated. May the Age of Empire Gods be with you!
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Thank You

Post by edeholland »

I have send the information regarding donations. Thank you for donating to us, you are doing us, the community and the winner a favor. :p

I am looking forward to some great games!
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Thank You

Post by Mitoe »

Glad to see you're enjoying the tournament so far! As GiveUAnxiety has said, your generosity does not go unappreciated' donations, however small or large, help this tournament to be more successful (and success means the potential for more tournaments in the future? :D ).

If none of the methods Edeholland sent you are preferable, send a message to Amhaye and myself and we can work something out.

Thanks,
- Mitoe
No Flag jono
Crossbow

Thank You

Post by jono »

Yeah thanks for organising. I ran the NerVe 2k tourney a few years back, and I know first hand how much time it can take up and appreciate the staff / casters / everyone else does this in their own time. Thanks again :)
Denmark crjensen4
Dragoon
Donator 07
ESO: crjensen4

Thank You

Post by crjensen4 »

mitoe wrote:Glad to see you''re enjoying the tournament so far! As GiveUAnxiety has said, your generosity does not go unappreciated' donations, however small or large, help this tournament to be more successful (and success means the potential for more tournaments in the future? :D ).

If none of the methods Edeholland sent you are preferable, send a message to Amhaye and myself and we can work something out.

Thanks,
- Mitoe
The donation has been made :)
No Flag kushkush
Musketeer

Thank You

Post by kushkush »

I love our little community
Netherlands Veni_Vidi_Vici_W
Lancer
ESO: ramex19

Thank You

Post by Veni_Vidi_Vici_W »

Very nice Crjensen4 !
Age Of Empires 3 Videos - GamePlay, Commentary & Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/venividiviciw
Age Of Empires 3 Live Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/venividivici_w
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Thank You

Post by edeholland »

Thank you for you donation, the prizemoney thread has been updated!
France iNcog
Ninja

Thank You

Post by iNcog »

This is an old face. thank YOU for all you've done for the game before mate
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Thank You

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Such remarks can seldom pass without the sincerest gratitude on the part of those on whom they are directed. I am one of such individuals, and I have selected this occasion to hereby solemnly proclaim my thanks to the generous souls that have gathered us here in this sublime community, and committed their bodies and minds to the perfection of its orchestration.

Faithfully yours,
Fry Cook