Map Issues Report

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Re: Map Issues Report

Post by zoom »

Can't we just do a different version for the team spawn, if it's a problem?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

hunts on adirondicks are complete shite. occurance, 90% of the time.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Ok, will take note. Hazza lost a game and blamed hunts. Done!
Image Image Image
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Garja takes personal offence when someone critics his maps and refuses to change for the better because hes a stubborn idiot. Check!
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

check
Image Image Image
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

Is it normal we can make a dock on herald island ? vills able to build a dock at the foot of the climb ?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Yes, same on the cluffs of other water maps. You can't probably domthat on Adirondacks.
Image Image Image
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

Ok fair enough :hmm:

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

That's an EP dock, alright!
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Can do the same on RE. It's not a map issue, it's just game mechanic issue. It's true map can have solutions to prevent that (see Adirondacks).
Image Image Image
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Ironic thing zoom makes EP trolls EP
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

(talking about team)
can we actually remove the cliffs from mendicono type of maps and make tc's closer? because eventhough they are great 1v1 maps, these map dont fit well for competitive teamgame
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

all RE maps have separated TCs. Ozarks is similar to Mendocino in layout and has that same TC placement I think. But even maps like Saguneay have split TCs. I don't know what it should now be considered a problem.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Garja wrote:all RE maps have separated TCs. Ozarks is similar to Mendocino in layout and has that same TC placement I think. But even maps like Saguneay have split TCs. I don't know what it should now be considered a problem.

ozark wasn't standard map, talking about standard maps. sure we can have maps like klondike/thar dessert. but having seperated tcs or random cliffs on standard maps shouldnt happen, and I think most of the teamplayers agree with me about this issue.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

@deleted_user5 is it fine if we remove Mendocino from Team set? I can totally understand that cliffs cause major balance issues but since it's a big part of the map, I think it would just make sense to remove it
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Rikikipu wrote:@deleted_user5 is it fine if we remove Mendocino from Team set? I can totally understand that cliffs cause major balance issues but since it's a big part of the map, I think it would just make sense to remove it

if that is the only way, then yeah :unsure:
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

deleted_user wrote:
Garja wrote:all RE maps have separated TCs. Ozarks is similar to Mendocino in layout and has that same TC placement I think. But even maps like Saguneay have split TCs. I don't know what it should now be considered a problem.

ozark wasn't standard map, talking about standard maps. sure we can have maps like klondike/thar dessert. but having seperated tcs or random cliffs on standard maps shouldnt happen, and I think most of the teamplayers agree with me about this issue.

Ozarks was used in team games on RE as it has a pretty standard layout and the hunt problem is not as bad as in 1v1.
Also Idk what you're talking about cliffs etc. Upper himalaya has shit tons of cliffs AND split TCs. And it was hardly requested in team map pool.
Your arguments just make no sense.
Image Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well people just get more exigeant on EP, which is understandable. But it's true lots of RE maps have weird tc placements, definitely weirder than EP ones. Like sag, yukon and yucatan, among others.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Weird TC placements on RE maps is mostly because TC has about 10 tiles variance on RE. Sometimes it spawn next to nat post or trade route, etc. On EP TCs have fixed spawns.
Image Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Nah I mean on sag 3v3 one player is alone. Same on yucatan. And on yukon your tc is 2 screens away from your opponent's (like on sag too). Regardless of the variance
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Garja wrote:
deleted_user wrote:

Ozarks was used in team games on RE as it has a pretty standard layout and the hunt problem is not as bad as in 1v1.
Also Idk what you're talking about cliffs etc. Upper himalaya has shit tons of cliffs AND split TCs. And it was hardly requested in team map pool.
Your arguments just make no sense.

Not really. on ozarks you hardly would get a 2nd hunt and with very little chance you could get a 3rd one, himalayas is a map which i consider to be good, now you are bringing these here and defend the problems of baja/mendocino.
also, do you want us to play RE or what? I try to explain problems in a constructive way. mendocino/arizona are unplayable for team, and please bring the old baja right now
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

also out of bias, can make a poll about how many people want to see old baja back, if you want
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

enjoy2play wrote:2v2 mendocino:

pls fix starting tc placements, this is just hilarious

my mate tc is more far then my opponent tc.

its just such a good map, pls fix this and its the best map ever

@enjoy2play @deleted_user5 it's fixed and will be part of the next EP update

flontier wrote:Is it normal we can make a dock on herald island ? vills able to build a dock at the foot of the climb ?

@flontier it's fixed and will be part of the next EP update too.

If other people want some fixes on some maps I made, it's the moment to reach me.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Is it possible to have the shape of my penis in manchac swamps?