User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 8202
ESO: Garja

10 Sep 2019, 22:22

90% of times you can take only on HB, which is the intended way.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 8634
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

10 Sep 2019, 23:10

Why is it intended to be unfair 10% of times?
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Playing Aztec is a 10% handicap

LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
Posts: 3355
ESO: Princeofcarthage
Location: Milky Way!

10 Sep 2019, 23:55

I am assuming thats just limited cuz how script works and sockets are placed? I mean are aware that there is 0.1% chance of plateau not spawning on deccan?
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 11472
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

10 Sep 2019, 23:57

Yea but 10>>>>0.1
Image
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 8634
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

11 Sep 2019, 00:05

It's not really the percentage that bothers me, it's the fact that it's "intended".
If it's just because of technical limitations, I can understand
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Playing Aztec is a 10% handicap

LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain ListlessSalmon
Skirmisher
Posts: 112
ESO: ListlessSalmon

11 Sep 2019, 00:17

Kaiserklein wrote:It's not really the percentage that bothers me, it's the fact that it's "intended".
If it's just because of technical limitations, I can understand


Maybe your interpretation of Garja's post is right, but I have to say I took it to mean that the "intended" way was what happens 90% of the time, and the other 10% was unintended. I agree though that if you are right about what Garja meant then that does seem dumb.
User avatar
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
Posts: 8202
ESO: Garja

11 Sep 2019, 00:32

It's not intended to have that 10% when you might get the 4th TP or when bottom and middle are both in TC range. Sockets have about 6-8 tiles of randomness around the point they are coded allowing them to place consistently without bugging. The moment you reduce that buffer you see the TP not spawning. Because of that the TP can place on left or right of the route and since everything is so tight on that map then TPs are barely outside of TC range most of times.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
Posts: 8634
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

11 Sep 2019, 01:20

I see, so basically it's because of technical limitations then, which is fair enough. Wish it wouldn't happen though
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Playing Aztec is a 10% handicap

LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Maps Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest