Great Britain chris1089
Lancer
ESO: chris1089

31 Jul 2020, 19:10

Although of course it would be good to have all cards viable, this doesn't mean all cards have to be used equally often.
Chrising is turking except you win.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

31 Jul 2020, 19:26

Jets wrote:Atm I'm exploring spain colonial potential in EP, aging with 400food or 2 settlers while chopping wood with 8-9 vills can get you a market, a barracks and 5 xbows at 5-6 min.

I play sometime in age 2 and unction is quite good with xbow cav compo

Jets wrote:While aging I send Capitalism card to fulfill the gold early gold techs, then 700W, then 5 vills, 4 vills, military cards, and right-click the enemy base.

Why capitalism and not 3 vili? also if you send capitalisme in second card (after 3 vili) its better to send thery economic. But regardless, your bo is too slow most of the time.

Jets wrote:I'm looking forward to use the spain church card, but the corselet is double edge sword, since the speed debuff.

I use this card only for practise game when i go for pure mousket timing (against some ff, like... rohbro :P )

Jets wrote:Other than that, corselet should definitely buff Lancers, it's pure logic: metal armored lancer --- metal armor tech.

Lancer with 5.5 speed lol
Argentina Jets
Crossbow
ESO: SsJetstream

31 Jul 2020, 22:02

chronique wrote:Why capitalism and not 3 vili? also if you send capitalisme in second card (after 3 vili) its better to send thery economic. But regardless, your bo is too slow most of the time.

Actually, I send 3 vills, capitalism if there's no tp route or water is a good option, you end up swimming in gold without even noticing + Spanish gold. That card makes mercs a viable option, and the tc population card too.
chronique wrote:Lancer with 5.5 speed lol

Maybe the speed nerf would only count to infantry. Lancers could be a cuirassier-like unit, tanky and infantry demolishers.

With Corselet added, the total HP at age 3 with all cards and arsenal tech is 634 HP.

But is just an idea, maybe a 15% instead of 25% hp boost.
Great Britain Black_Duck
Skirmisher
ESO: Black_Duck

31 Jul 2020, 22:04

Jets wrote:
chronique wrote:Why capitalism and not 3 vili? also if you send capitalisme in second card (after 3 vili) its better to send thery economic. But regardless, your bo is too slow most of the time.

Actually, I send 3 vills, capitalism if there's no tp route or water is a good option, you end up swimming in gold without even noticing + Spanish gold. That card makes mercs a viable option, and the tc population card too.
chronique wrote:Lancer with 5.5 speed lol

Maybe the speed nerf would only count to infantry. Lancers could be a cuirassier-like unit, tanky and infantry demolishers.

With Corselet added, the total HP at age 3 with all cards and arsenal tech is 634 HP.

But is just an idea, maybe a 15% instead of 25% hp boost.

Many things are wrong here
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

31 Jul 2020, 22:22

@Jets I need to teach you how play spain i guess ^^.
Great Britain Black_Duck
Skirmisher

31 Jul 2020, 23:34

chronique wrote:@Jets I need to teach you how play spain i guess ^^.

Can you teach me while you're at it
Russia Ghost_Imperator
Musketeer
ESO: Ghost_Imperator

31 Jul 2020, 23:55

Will be glad if you teach me as well
Great Britain Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

01 Aug 2020, 02:10

so many noobs it hurts my eyes
Russia Ghost_Imperator
Musketeer
ESO: Ghost_Imperator

01 Aug 2020, 06:16

Hazza54321 wrote:so many noobs it hurts my eyes

How is treaty doing?
Argentina Jets
Crossbow

02 Aug 2020, 03:59

I'm certainly not the best at it, but the vanilla game kept me fascinated with the civ, I really miss those days, on the other hand, I wish there would be more EP players active on multiplayer, most of the time I see hosts with ESOC maps playin on the nilla version.
Great Britain Black_Duck
Skirmisher

02 Aug 2020, 10:31

Jets wrote:

I'm certainly not the best at it, but the vanilla game kept me fascinated with the civ, I really miss those days, on the other hand, I wish there would be more EP players active on multiplayer, most of the time I see hosts with ESOC maps playin on the nilla version.

They're not on Nilla theyre on the esoc patch
Argentina Jets
Crossbow

02 Aug 2020, 11:40

Ok no more off-topic post but I think this belongs to its own thread.
What I was trying to say was that most of the time I see esoc maps on official patch games, thus, a considerable proportion of ep players choose to play not on ep itself.
I don't think there's another thing going on there, I have my ep updated and everything and I can't seem to join those game.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT

02 Aug 2020, 12:41

Jets wrote:Ok no more off-topic post but I think this belongs to its own thread.
What I was trying to say was that most of the time I see esoc maps on official patch games, thus, a considerable proportion of ep players choose to play not on ep itself.
I don't think there's another thing going on there, I have my ep updated and everything and I can't seem to join those game.

That's because the mapsets are renamed on EP. Therefore you will see everyone hosting ESOC mapsets while you're EP, and you will see no one hosting ESOC mapsets while you're not on EP.
momuuu wrote:theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Civilizations Discussion”