British Discussion Thread

Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Re: British Discussion Thread

Post by Riotcoke »

Lets give all British shipments +1 villager and make their musketeers op.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

Hazza54321 wrote:Frenchies so hateful
It's because it was initially their inquisition
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Who is hateful?? It's just an other "unusual suggestion"

I found this topic really fun!
Mexico Kap_AOE3
Musketeer
ESO: _Kap
GameRanger ID: 9118960

Post by Kap_AOE3 »

I almost read all the thread LOL. there are some talking about manors cost, other about wood infinite shipments, some others about lbs hp/range...What if we give brit musks 5%hp and atk as bonus for the civ, they could do better vs rush civs and stronger timings vs semiff/ff civis with the 2 HC upgrade cards (yes, they will have vet stats in colo)
:pop:
Mexico Kap_AOE3
Musketeer

Post by Kap_AOE3 »

ItĀ“s just an idea (maybe im missing something important about the game units costs) but with this upgrade musketeers batch will costo also 5% more so it will be 394 f and 131 g, but for exact terms it could be 395 and 130 g, just change 1 g by 1 f, something affordable to the british eco, british Musk will have 24 atk and 158 hp, slighty better than the average euro musks, but still weaker than ashis, sepoys, jans.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Let's make British musketeers stronger
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

let's also change the hussar stats while we are at it
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Belgium LegalPenguin
Musketeer
ESO: LegalPenguin

Post by LegalPenguin »

Kap_AOE3 wrote:ItĀ“s just an idea (maybe im missing something important about the game units costs) but with this upgrade musketeers batch will costo also 5% more so it will be 394 f and 131 g, but for exact terms it could be 395 and 130 g, just change 1 g by 1 f, something affordable to the british eco, british Musk will have 24 atk and 158 hp, slighty better than the average euro musks, but still weaker than ashis, sepoys, jans.
No pls my China can't handle all the musks, just give Petards more hand attack.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's ...
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

i think surgeons need a boost, right now brit only has 3 surgeon cards in age 2
No Flag reuehcS
Crossbow

Post by reuehcS »

Kap_AOE3 wrote:ItĀ“s just an idea (maybe im missing something important about the game units costs) but with this upgrade musketeers batch will costo also 5% more so it will be 394 f and 131 g, but for exact terms it could be 395 and 130 g, just change 1 g by 1 f, something affordable to the british eco, british Musk will have 24 atk and 158 hp, slighty better than the average euro musks, but still weaker than ashis, sepoys, jans.

I believe that what you are suggesting already happens, however at age 4, when Musketeers receive 10% more with the royal guard. They also have 15% attack buffs + 15% hit points + 15% attack and hit points, they have good buffs in the arsenal.

What I see badly and believe that should be revised is Thin Red Line in the church.
Mexico Kap_AOE3
Musketeer

Post by Kap_AOE3 »

reuehcS wrote:

I believe that what you are suggesting already happens, however at age 4, when Musketeers receive 10% more with the royal guard. They also have 15% attack buffs + 15% hit points + 15% attack and hit points, they have good buffs in the arsenal.

What I see badly and believe that should be revised is Thin Red Line in the church.
Yeah the church tech should be revisedā€¦ also the redcoats upgrade I think is very expensive, maybe 800 g and w instead of the 2k resources it worths normally.
Mexico Kap_AOE3
Musketeer

Post by Kap_AOE3 »

harcha wrote:i think surgeons need a boost, right now brit only has 3 surgeon cards in age 2
yeah, and the priests should convert the units like they do in AoE2 21
Germany Plantinator
Dragoon
ESO: Plantinator

Post by Plantinator »

Kap_AOE3 wrote:
reuehcS wrote:

Yeah the church tech should be revisedā€¦ also the redcoats upgrade I think is very expensive, maybe 800 g and w instead of the 2k resources it worths normally.
Well if we wanna do that we have to Talk about royal guard Upgrades in general. I would personally be open for it.
No Flag reuehcS
Crossbow

Post by reuehcS »

Plantinator wrote:
Kap_AOE3 wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Well if we wanna do that we have to Talk about royal guard Upgrades in general. I would personally be open for it.
I would like every royal guard to cost 800/800.
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

reuehcS wrote:
Plantinator wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Actually from a purely logical standpoint your idea makes sense. Let me explain why:
Fortress age european veteran upgrades cost 200w/200c and they add +20% hit points and attack.
Industrial age european guard upgrades cost 600w/600c and they add +30% hit points and attack.
Imperial age european Imperial upgrades cost 1500w/1500c and they add +50% hit points and attack.
Now here is the tricky part:
Industrial age european royal guard upgrades cost 1000w/1000c and they add +40% hit points and attack.
Only 10% more for 400w/400c
If you make the math, 10% hit points and attack costs 100w/100c for Fortress age, 200w/200c for Industrial Age and 300w/300c for Imperial age.
Given that Royal guard upgrades are Industrial age upgrades, +40% hit points and attack should cost 800w/800c.
It is either that or increasing Royal guard upgrades to +50% hit points and attack so that it matches the current price.
I hope this is taken into account for the next patch.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Special guard upgrades are indeed too expensive imo. Having a special upgrade should be an advantage, and in 1v1 games it's often a disadvantage.
Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Post by aqwer »

Jotunir wrote:
reuehcS wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Actually from a purely logical standpoint your idea makes sense. Let me explain why:
Fortress age european veteran upgrades cost 200w/200c and they add +20% hit points and attack.
Industrial age european guard upgrades cost 600w/600c and they add +30% hit points and attack.
Imperial age european Imperial upgrades cost 1500w/1500c and they add +50% hit points and attack.
Now here is the tricky part:
Industrial age european royal guard upgrades cost 1000w/1000c and they add +40% hit points and attack.
Only 10% more for 400w/400c
If you make the math, 10% hit points and attack costs 100w/100c for Fortress age, 200w/200c for Industrial Age and 300w/300c for Imperial age.
Given that Royal guard upgrades are Industrial age upgrades, +40% hit points and attack should cost 800w/800c.
It is either that or increasing Royal guard upgrades to +50% hit points and attack so that it matches the current price.
I hope this is taken into account for the next patch.
Makes sense, nice explanation
#trainableSpahi
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

i see your point but i dislike making the game even harder for anyone coming from RE
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

harcha wrote:i see your point but i dislike making the game even harder for anyone coming from RE
How does it make it harder for anyone coming from RE?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

the more changes the harder. i dislike so many small changes
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

harcha wrote:the more changes the harder. i dislike so many small changes
I do not mean to offend you but, if you do not like this fixes, you can always play RE patch instead. diarouga was right when he said "Special guard upgrades are indeed too expensive imo. Having a special upgrade should be an advantage, and in 1v1 games it's often a disadvantage."
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Jotunir wrote:
harcha wrote:the more changes the harder. i dislike so many small changes
I do not mean to offend you but, if you do not like this fixes, you can always play RE patch instead. diarouga was right when he said "Special guard upgrades are indeed too expensive imo. Having a special upgrade should be an advantage, and in 1v1 games it's often a disadvantage."
He's not saying he dislikes fixes, he saying he dislikes the change list having too many small changes. And the special upgrades may be more expensive but they are also a bigger upgrade than the common upgrades (iirc +50% compared to +30% for common guard upgrades), which is an advantage
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

Mmmm french skirms and cuirs with +50% in industrial age, what could go wrong :hmm:
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

dansil92 wrote:Mmmm french skirms and cuirs with +50% in industrial age, what could go wrong :hmm:
Well that is why I personally think it would be better to reduce the price to 800w/800c instead.
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

REDACTED