Russians Discussion Thread

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Re: Russian Discussion Thread

Post by Jaeger »

somppukunkku wrote:Garia doesn't dismiss the criticism. He only deletes your messages and says you are a fucking bad player xD

lol
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

zoom wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:Give 6th vill and remove a food box. Economy is too weak on ESOC patch and your opponent gets always decent hunts which nerfs the rush.

I much prefer maintaining the civilization design and just decreasing Settler batch cost to 255f. It's always preferable to make the civilization more unique as opposed to less by enhancing its distinctive features.

Also, revamping Suvorov Reforms to buff infantry (Strelet speed in particular) is critical to civilization's potential to counter light cavalry, in my opinion.

255f for batch of vills sounds reasonable.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Why not allowing villagers training like military units? (Click x times u make up to 3 or 4 villagers in batch)?
Error 404: Signature not found
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

train cav archer in age 2.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Couprider wrote:train cav archer in age 2.

that will make them OP af
-why?
its selfexplanatory
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

that would make russia op, strelet ca in age 2 wont be counterable, youre better of revamping suvorvov reforms into a musk combat and/or a strelet speed increase in age 2 to compete age 2 russia vs age 3 french/ger etc
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

Hazza54321 wrote:

that would make russia op, strelet ca in age 2 wont be counterable, youre better of revamping suvorvov reforms into a musk combat and/or a strelet speed increase in age 2 to compete age 2 russia vs age 3 french/ger etc

Vill batch price reduction is easiest way to buff them, without messing with civ identity. It's ok to move some cards like silk road with Ottomans, but revamping should be last option. It messes up with civ personality.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

what about spice trade in age 1?
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

Hazza54321 wrote:what about spice trade in age 1?

Don't know, maybe. Vill batch to 255f is best suggestion I've read here so far.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Revamping Suvorov and decreasing Settler batch cost (or adding a starting crate) are completley unrelated as far as I'm concerned though, since the former only affects the later stages of a game. Here's what I would do with it by the way:

– "Suvorov Reforms" home-city shipment now instead increases Strelet speed by 10%, Musketeer range and line-of-sight by 2 and Halberdier hitpoints and damage by 15%; name and description updated accordingly.
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

zoom wrote:Revamping Suvorov and decreasing Settler batch cost (or adding a starting crate) are completley unrelated as far as I'm concerned though, since the former only affects the later stages of a game. Here's what I would do with it by the way:

– "Suvorov Reforms" home-city shipment now instead increases Strelet speed by 10%, Musketeer range and line-of-sight by 2 and Halberdier hitpoints and damage by 15%; name and description updated accordingly.

With vill batch price reduction?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

zoom wrote:Revamping Suvorov and decreasing Settler batch cost (or adding a starting crate) are completley unrelated as far as I'm concerned though, since the former only affects the later stages of a game. Here's what I would do with it by the way:

please tell me you are trolling
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:

Tbh musks with 14 range would be pretty useless since you don't kite that much with them... Also suvorov reform is age 3 if I'm not mistaken, which means you will rather go for cav archers than musks anyway

Strelets speed would be more lame actually, they would get close to 5 speed which wouldn't allow enemy inf to kite them much or even to get away lol
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Kaiserklein wrote:
thebritish wrote:

Tbh musks with 14 range would be pretty useless since you don't kite that much with them... Also suvorov reform is age 3 if I'm not mistaken, which means you will rather go for cav archers than musks anyway

Strelets speed would be more lame actually, they would get close to 5 speed which wouldn't allow enemy inf to kite them much or even to get away lol

Don't go cav archer if you can
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

You need to understand that revamping Suvorov Reforms in this way has two goals:

1. Making the card no longer broken.
2. Helping Russian infantry in the late-game (not before) – particularly against Dragoons and their clone units. Keep in mind that Halberdiers and Musketeers receive no other card bonuses.

I would personally definitely include this change (at least for testing) regardless of whether the civilization needs a general buff or not. If that also is the case, then I would try +100f or 255f Settler batches.
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

zoom wrote:You need to understand that revamping Suvorov Reforms in this way has two goals:

2. Helping Russian infantry in the late-game (not before) – particularly against Dragoons and their clone units. Keep in mind that Halberdiers and Musketeers receive no other card bonuses.

I would personally definitely include this change (at least for testing) regardless of whether the civilization needs a general buff or not. If that also is the case, then I would try +100f or 255f Settler batches.

Age 3 card that improves three units?! Too much in my personal opinion. On the other hand, if you exclude halbs, it sounds reasonable.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Atomiswave wrote:
zoom wrote:You need to understand that revamping Suvorov Reforms in this way has two goals:

Age 3 card that improves three units?! Too much in my personal opinion. On the other hand, if you exclude halbs, it sounds reasonable.

Cavalry Combat (and Boyars) says "hai" and these bonuses are all worse, with the exception of Halberdiers which is one unit.
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

zoom wrote:
Atomiswave wrote:

Cavalry Combat (and Boyars) says "hai" and these bonuses are all worse, with the exception of Halberdiers which is one unit.

But suvorov reforms is unit conversion card, and you intent to convert it to unique imp card. If you want imp card, just give em regular one like inf combat, but that would be against ep design rules right?

Btw, Russia already has three imp cards in age 3(don't forget ransack) Maybe rest of the team will support your idea, but I think that vill batch price decreasement is best starting point. Then, after extensive testing work your way from there.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

You going so far into discussing things that are not necessary.
Image Image Image
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

Garja wrote:You going so far into discussing things that are not necessary.

You would leave Russia in current state right?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

the card for strelets which is age 4 and spawns strelets from every blockhouse and gives +10% hp, could be made to give to give +15% hp and to attack to strelets and musketeers
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

thebritish wrote:the card for strelets which is age 4 and spawns strelets from every blockhouse and gives +10% hp, could be made to give to give +15% hp and to attack to strelets and musketeers

Yeah after all we need to buff russian late game right
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Kaiserklein wrote:
thebritish wrote:the card for strelets which is age 4 and spawns strelets from every blockhouse and gives +10% hp, could be made to give to give +15% hp and to attack to strelets and musketeers

true
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Post by medinos »

If I have to admit with Garja Russia really is a OP civ not like OP but Russia is really a good civ watched some hazza games and diarouga Russia good really good :)
No need to change it.. at all...

Garja you were right (Y) !!!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

medinos wrote:If I have to admit with Garja Russia really is a OP civ not like OP but Russia is really a good civ watched some hazza games and diarouga Russia good really good :)
No need to change it.. at all...

Garja you were right (Y) !!!

Il Garaja is always right!

Kaiserklein wrote:

In terms of Musketeers, Halberdiers and the ability to combat Dragoons – yes I suspect that might be the case.

Garja wrote:You going so far into discussing things that are not necessary.

Nothing is necessary. I think they would be good. I may be wrong.