ESO: yemshi

Chinese Discussion Thread

Post by yemshi »

ivan wrote:
yemshi wrote:Old han is okay since it needs:
An Ageup to Industrial.
1000f.
And it makes you units cost 50% more.

You are mostly stucked in your base and cant leave it without old han, you have no real counter to falconets and heavy cannons.
The real problem are the flying crows - if you dont have 3 culvs.
A musk-HC-culv combo does surpsingly well against these blackstars, goodspeeds and bramboy fuckers.
What about hand mortars and meteor hammers.

Even if its hard to get onto age 4, costs 1000 food - old han is just too OP... Hell, China is banned in treaty because of old han lol. How about this: old han costs no food, and improves old han 75% as opposed to 100%?
Hand Mortars suck hard. They are useless. And even the 11 hand mortars dont help you against HC cause youll need millions of shots to kill a single one. Yoou wont vene be able to fire with all mortars,
Meteor Hammers are insane vs art, thats right. However you wont have the gold to produce the cavalry batch. At the earlier stages a simple French FI with HC and musks will just annihilate your old hans. If you stall the game out longer you will be able to produce meteor hammers and flails but at this point youll face musk/goon with skirms and HC and handcav. You just wont be able to kill the cannons cost-effectively if at all. China just wins at that point but only due the existence of old han, which is pretty okay for me.
No Flag สยาม
Skirmisher

Post by สยาม »

yemshi wrote:
ivan wrote:What about hand mortars and meteor hammers.

Even if its hard to get onto age 4, costs 1000 food - old han is just too OP... Hell, China is banned in treaty because of old han lol. How about this: old han costs no food, and improves old han 75% as opposed to 100%?
Hand Mortars suck hard. They are useless. And even the 11 hand mortars dont help you against HC cause youll need millions of shots to kill a single one. Yoou wont vene be able to fire with all mortars,
Meteor Hammers are insane vs art, thats right. However you wont have the gold to produce the cavalry batch. At the earlier stages a simple French FI with HC and musks will just annihilate your old hans. If you stall the game out longer you will be able to produce meteor hammers and flails but at this point youll face musk/goon with skirms and HC and handcav. You just wont be able to kill the cannons cost-effectively if at all. China just wins at that point but only due the existence of old han, which is pretty okay for me.
Yes, China need buff, Old Han lose cannon. but I think China will lose at age2.

(Good ol Ivan) at team sup. u can win china at age2
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Post by yemshi »

If at all, China needs a nerf to their Age IV Old Han.
Cannons are supoosed to counter Infantry, that's totally okay.
No Flag สยาม
Skirmisher

Post by สยาม »

yemshi wrote:If at all, China needs a nerf to their Age IV Old Han.
Cannons are supoosed to counter Infantry, that''s totally okay.
need use 1pop have 6xp(pike) and 1pop have 8xp(ckn) vs 1 pop have 12xp?

use 1pop have 6xp(pike) and 1pop have 8xp(ckn) vs late game? vs revolution?

1pop have 6xp(pike) and 1pop have 8xp(ckn) can''t win at late game? or vs revolution?

uninstall = best choose.?
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

yemshi wrote:

you can send infinite 2 flying crow to counter heavy cannon
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

yemshi wrote:

What, hand mortars are the most awesome unit in the game. Id love having hand mortars as any civ.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

jerom wrote:
yemshi wrote:Hand Mortars suck hard. They are useless. And even the 11 hand mortars dont help you against HC cause youll need millions of shots to kill a single one. Yoou wont vene be able to fire with all mortars,
What, hand mortars are the most awesome unit in the game. Id love having hand mortars as any civ.
You only play Dutch, so you think they are good. They cost a ton of wood, have low speed, long setup animation and physically require a lot of space. They dont fire instantly like culverins so they cant kill cannons quickly, let alone warships.
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

chun wrote:
yemshi wrote:If at all, China needs a nerf to their Age IV Old Han.
Cannons are supoosed to counter Infantry, thats totally okay.
need use 1pop have 6xp(pike) and 1pop have 8xp(ckn) vs 1 pop have 12xp?

1pop have 6xp(pike) and 1pop have 8xp(ckn) cant win at late game? or vs revolution?

xp doesnt matter xp =/= strength
No Flag สยาม
Skirmisher

Post by สยาม »

wuangaga wrote:
chun wrote:need use 1pop have 6xp(pike) and 1pop have 8xp(ckn) vs 1 pop have 12xp?

1pop have 6xp(pike) and 1pop have 8xp(ckn) cant win at late game? or vs revolution?

xp doesnt matter xp =/= strength
? xp same units Status (example Sepoy Ashigaru Tomahawk Musketeer Janissary , other)
u think ? 200 musk 10xp vs 200 musk 12xp? who win?
or 200 musk 8xp vs 200 musk 11xp? who win?
for late game. skill player = 2nd
late game = 1st units
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Post by yemshi »

What do you mean with xp?
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Post by yemshi »

paul wrote:
yemshi wrote:Hand Mortars suck hard. They are useless. And even the 11 hand mortars dont help you against HC cause youll need millions of shots to kill a single one. Yoou wont vene be able to fire with all mortars,
you can send infinite 2 flying crow to counter heavy cannon
Which get countered by 2 culv.
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

yemshi wrote:What do you mean with xp?
I think he means that the kill xp of a unit determines how good it is.
No Flag สยาม
Skirmisher

Post by สยาม »

If I can use good English. I say every detail.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Post by yemshi »

Try. My english should be sucking aswell.
No Flag สยาม
Skirmisher

Post by สยาม »

wuangaga wrote:
I think he means that the kill xp of a unit determines how good it is.
12xp Status difference 10 xp Status

for late game 200 vs 200
Status difference = uninstall game.
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

chun wrote:
wuangaga wrote:I think he means that the kill xp of a unit determines how good it is.
12xp Status difference 10 xp Status

for late game 200 vs 200
Status difference = uninstall game.
Unit stats =/= unit xp because upgrade cards and upgrade techs
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Re: Chinese Discussion Thread

Post by Darwin_ »

I am sick and tired of loosing games to bs Old Han. We need to nerf this hard. I was thinking just +20% attack and hitpoints (no cost increase). I dont really mind if they spam xbow pike, I just dont want it to be the best unit(s) in the game. In 1v1 I think they are fine, but nerfing cav batch train time would be nice.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Don't you worry. Goodspeed is already hard at work ruining the Chinese!
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Old han beat cannons lol, cannons dont even 1 shot their hp is so high
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

zoom wrote:Don't you worry. Goodspeed is already hard at work ruining the Chinese!

Could b.

Should have listened to you.
mad cuz bad
Serbia Atomiswave
Lancer

Post by Atomiswave »

Did anyone play test Russia vs China mu? I think Russia is even more counterciv with all nerfs. I think China could benefit greatly with +100f starting crate buff, just to give it chance to survive rushes.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

I haven't played it myself, but realistically it should be very similar. Opinions seem fairly divided on how Chinese fares in that particular match-up.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

Nerf age 3 more and plus 100f. I would love that.
mad cuz bad
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

> China doesnt win every match up, not even close
> China doesnt seem insane when the match up is in their favor
> China isn't OP anymore on livestock maps

> keep China as is
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

n0eL wrote:Nerf age 3 more and plus 100f. I would love that.
Nerf all ages more and minus 100f. I would love that.
:chinese: